Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Great Game Thanks! but Could this be possible?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory >> The War Room >> Great Game Thanks! but Could this be possible? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Great Game Thanks! but Could this be possible? - 1/31/2006 8:33:03 PM   
Stardog

Just my thoughts..
I would like to thanks you guys for making this game, at this time I've been playing for a week stright and "The Wife" is ready to leave me...LOL Thanks again it's great FUN!
I was wondering if you guys(Matrix Games) have given any thought to a War of the States(US Civil War)Version of this game?
You could maybe take out the spice and add coal also less wool and more cotton? Just a thought...
Maybe a Naval map in stead of quick battle at sea? With all the Blockcade running and yea the Ironclads, MerchantRaiders of the south.Maybe?
You might need a 1 time capital move.I mean at the 1st Battle of Bull Run the South could have walked right into Washington D.C.
then England and France would have came to The Souths side openly and game over....But its just a Thought or daydream.........
Thanks for the FUN!
B/R
W.L.M
Post #: 1
RE: Great Game Thanks! but Could this be possible? - 1/31/2006 8:53:25 PM   
Diagoras

1st Manassas was a victory by green troops over green troops...

Not much chance of successful pursuit by disordered men.

But yes, let's see this almost-fantastic game engine applied to more venues. Give it about a year, and we'll see more titles I suppose.

Never refuse to do a kindness unless the act would bring great harm unto yourself, and never refuse to take a drink-- under any circumstances.

(in reply to Stardog)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory >> The War Room >> Great Game Thanks! but Could this be possible? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI