Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: What sort of league do you plan on creating?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> RE: What sort of league do you plan on creating? Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: What sort of league do you plan on creating? - 2/20/2006 12:53:31 AM   
football man

quote:

ORIGINAL: Maestro

There are a lot of football fans in Denmark, but becourse of our low population and soccer as the main sport I doubt that we will ever have a desent league or devlop players to play in NFL

Maestro,
Maybe the NFL will make some kind of a future move to get Denmark involved in NFL Europe. Maybe as part of a Scandinavian bloc to increase interest there in the Northern European area.

They do seem to want to internationalize when they find opportunities to their liking.

(in reply to Maestro)
Post #: 31
RE: What sort of league do you plan on creating? - 2/20/2006 12:58:23 AM   
football man

I'm interested in the American professional game so I'm thinking of a league that uses as many of the default U.S. cities as I can structure into one league.

I may leave some of the team names alone but will likely change most. I'll be trying to run a team in the southern California area (my home location).

(in reply to football man)
Post #: 32
RE: What sort of league do you plan on creating? - 2/20/2006 2:55:11 AM   
zowee77

Well you may be looking at a large database file since their are no limits to the amount of teams you can have (it is great!).

Post #: 33
RE: What sort of league do you plan on creating? - 2/20/2006 3:17:22 AM   
Maestro

quote:

ORIGINAL: football man

quote:

ORIGINAL: Maestro

There are a lot of football fans in Denmark, but becourse of our low population and soccer as the main sport I doubt that we will ever have a desent league or devlop players to play in NFL

Maestro,
Maybe the NFL will make some kind of a future move to get Denmark involved in NFL Europe. Maybe as part of a Scandinavian bloc to increase interest there in the Northern European area.

They do seem to want to internationalize when they find opportunities to their liking.

I hope so, there is no doubt that the national stadium will be sold out in no time for every match

< Message edited by Maestro -- 2/20/2006 8:38:26 AM >

Post #: 34
RE: What sort of league do you plan on creating? - 2/20/2006 4:36:07 AM   
curtains

I want to create a league starting from the early NFL to modern times and then to continue to expand. One thing I worry about that hasnt been mentioned, is whether you will be able to change the league structure AFTER creating the league. Meaning, can I have expansion, add teams etc...If anyone knows the answer to this please let me know!

(in reply to Maestro)
Post #: 35
RE: What sort of league do you plan on creating? - 2/20/2006 6:42:32 PM   
clg311

Real NFL players with 4 eight team divisions.
Continuation of a league I had from 1968-81, that I revived when I bought a computer in 1993 using MPS football and then FBPRO.
Canadien league.

(in reply to curtains)
Post #: 36
RE: What sort of league do you plan on creating? - 2/20/2006 8:16:31 PM   
Maestro

I will make the danish league!

(in reply to clg311)
Post #: 37
RE: What sort of league do you plan on creating? - 2/22/2006 6:07:25 PM   
Ryan Buick

Some interesting thoughts on what went wrong with NFL Europe in this thread...from my first-hand experience of the situation in Scotland as a Claymores season ticket holder 9 straight years, I have to point the finger directly at the NFL for having unrealistic expectations that they could have a viable player development program, a high standard of football and positive international media exposure - and not lose money hand over fist. Add to that the recent poor handling of NFL TV coverage in the UK (both in terms of the distribution of the rights and the quality of the production and scheduling) and the NFL's future in Europe actually looks pretty bad.

(in reply to garysorrell)
Post #: 38
RE: What sort of league do you plan on creating? - 2/22/2006 6:12:13 PM   
EvNphlo

Indoor league. Not too sure of the teams yet. I'll probably have a mix of actual AFL teams, and custom ones. I guess it's all up to how many jerseys/stadiums I feel like creating.

(in reply to Ryan Buick)
Post #: 39
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> RE: What sort of league do you plan on creating? Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI