Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

I have a feeling...

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> I have a feeling... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
I have a feeling... - 2/24/2006 3:43:51 AM   
Vulcan

Have lurked watching this game for a while, but wanted to come to life to say: I just had a feeling while driving home today that we will soon see a great game in Maximum Football! :)

I am usually good at getting these feelings. I think all the negative people here will never be heard from again after the release!
Post #: 1
RE: I have a feeling... - 2/24/2006 4:06:02 AM   
Shaggyra

quote:

ORIGINAL: Vulcan

Have lurked watching this game for a while, but wanted to come to life to say: I just had a feeling while driving home today that we will soon see a great game in Maximum Football! :)

I am usually good at getting these feelings. I think all the negative people here will never be heard from again after the release!

Yea.... but at the rate it's going the 'negative' people will be here for quite a while.

(in reply to Vulcan)
Post #: 2
RE: I have a feeling... - 2/24/2006 4:28:33 AM   
BaboonHeart

Negative is a mask that is used by those who wish they were you. Sometimes I think I would like to make an RPG game that I would like, only me, and I think about it a long time, and I get on the internet and read about how you could do such a thing, and then it seems to me like brain surgery or something, how smart someone would have to be just to make a person look like a person and move around on screen that I cannot even believe it can be done. I guess I take for granted that something like that is easy because it is so common in games but when I think that I might be able to do it, I get a strange headache in different parts of my head, and I usually just go and do something else for awhile, like watch tv or IM my friends, and stop thinking about it. But, when I go to sleep, I lay there and think, how does a person who is making a game know where a football guy will run everytime, and how do they know what to do next, and who makes it all happen. Luckily, having a big company like this helps, but it is still strange to think of the work that was put into a game like Max Football because I was just coming up with an RPG about a family of squirells that have to get their kids to school but all these things and situations and animals keep getting in the way, and then try to stop you. I know, not the greatest idea ever, but it would be cool if there was such a thing, but I just couldn't figure out what you are supposed to do to make it happen. That is why I get mad when people say RPG is not hard, it is hard, and takes lots of skill. As much a real football players sometimes, because I see them playing games sometimes, so it must be something if the athletes are trying to do it. That is why I am excited about this game because I can play it and get really good at it and then tell all my friends and especially my brother and his freinds that I can play it now, and I know what a defense is instead of getting beat 100 to nothing when they let me play that time on Madden, just because they knew how to play the game. I mean, they would never even try to compete with me on Final Fantasy, I am like well known in my school for that, and still they keep making it seem like just because they knew football and could beat me, then I wasn't as good as they are. I am hoping that I can play this game in private and then I will tell them about it. But, my brother always knows what games are out there and he has more money than me, so he gets them first. Can I buy this game with a check, because I don't have a credit card and my mom says no more games till my birthday, and that is like a whole 2 months away, and she doesn't like to give out her credit card number anymore because of that time that girl at the Dollar Store took the number and ended up getting a tattoo with the card number and even booked a trip to Florida or something before the police found her or something. Anyway, when this game comes out, nobody will know more than me because we will all be even from the start, and I will start playing right away and should be better than anyone pretty quickly. I wonder if you dont like football very much will you like this game? I dont like football but I want to beat my brother so I wonder how long I have to play to win everytime. Is there a cheat mode? Not that I would use it, but it would be good to know because my friend from school always gets the cheat modes and pretends to win, but we know what they are so when we catch him at it he denies but we know. Anyway, the game should be here sooooon, and then the fun starts. I can't believe a foreigner even is playing this game, that is pretty cool and tells you that this game can bring together all races for something good instead of that stupid Bush always trying to kill people for oil. And I don't want to argue about that, I know that some of you like Bush probably and that is kool but he might send me to war or something and that is wrong. I dont even care about oil, I dont even have a car, why should I give a flip. He reminds me of the being the bad guy in fable where you can do all kinds of bad stuff and not even care. I bet Bush always chooses to be the bad guy in fable when he plays that game.

(in reply to Shaggyra)
Post #: 3
RE: I have a feeling... - 2/24/2006 4:44:54 AM   
chamil05

dead people don't have feelings

(in reply to BaboonHeart)
Post #: 4
RE: I have a feeling... - 2/24/2006 5:06:03 AM   
Vulcan

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shaggyra
Yea.... but at the rate it's going the 'negative' people will be here for quite a while.

The game will be out soon enough. I am not a beta tester or anything I just know it will be great. I don't know if it will outsell other games in the market, I just know it will do well. When I get a feeling about something it almost always happens.

When the game comes out the negative posters will be out of this board like a speeding car. Its about time they were surgically removed from here anyway, they don't add anything to the discussion except exaggerations and misinformation.

(in reply to Shaggyra)
Post #: 5
RE: I have a feeling... - 2/24/2006 6:00:37 AM   
Hornsmaniac

They have these things called paragraphs. You should try to use them sometime.

Dude, I got fired.

Post #: 6
RE: I have a feeling... - 2/24/2006 6:04:04 AM   
Vulcan

quote:

ORIGINAL: chamil05

Are you threatening me because I think a game will do well? That is sad. Besides, you can't kill a Vulcan. Sure, you may think hes dead, but then in the sequel the Captain will clear up the conspiracy and find out he is really alive. Speaking of movies, I've had enough of the negativity around here. I am going to go watch Look Who's Talking, which just came on, for some laughs.

Can't wait until this game lands on my computer!

(in reply to chamil05)
Post #: 7
RE: I have a feeling... - 2/24/2006 7:54:27 AM   
Shaggyra

quote:

ORIGINAL: Vulcan

quote:

ORIGINAL: chamil05

Are you threatening me because I think a game will do well? That is sad. Besides, you can't kill a Vulcan. Sure, you may think hes dead, but then in the sequel the Captain will clear up the conspiracy and find out he is really alive. Speaking of movies, I've had enough of the negativity around here. I am going to go watch Look Who's Talking, which just came on, for some laughs.

Can't wait until this game lands on my computer!

Some people are too funny!

(I agree the game will probably be good, but the 'negative' people will be around for a long time and they have an important function.)

(in reply to Vulcan)
Post #: 8
RE: I have a feeling... - 2/25/2006 7:35:06 PM   
Lamoid

quote:

ORIGINAL: BaboonHeart
Negative is a mask that is used by those who wish they were you. Sometimes I think I would like to make an RPG game that I would like, only me, and I think about it a long time, and I get on the internet and read about how you could do such a thing, and then it seems to me like brain surgery or something, how smart someone would have to be just to make a person look like a person and move around on screen that I cannot even believe it can be done. I guess I take for granted that something like that is easy because it is so common in games but when I think that I might be able to do it, I get a strange headache in different parts of my head, and I usually just go and do something else for awhile, like watch tv or IM my friends, and stop thinking about it. But, when I go to sleep, I lay there and think, how does a person who is making a game know where a football guy will run everytime, and how do they know what to do next, and who makes it all happen. Luckily, having a big company like this helps, but it is still strange to think of the work that was put into a game like Max Football because I was just coming up with an RPG about a family of squirells that have to get their kids to school but all these things and situations and animals keep getting in the way, and then try to stop you. I know, not the greatest idea ever, but it would be cool if there was such a thing, but I just couldn't figure out what you are supposed to do to make it happen. That is why I get mad when people say RPG is not hard, it is hard, and takes lots of skill. As much a real football players sometimes, because I see them playing games sometimes, so it must be something if the athletes are trying to do it. That is why I am excited about this game because I can play it and get really good at it and then tell all my friends and especially my brother and his freinds that I can play it now, and I know what a defense is instead of getting beat 100 to nothing when they let me play that time on Madden, just because they knew how to play the game. I mean, they would never even try to compete with me on Final Fantasy, I am like well known in my school for that, and still they keep making it seem like just because they knew football and could beat me, then I wasn't as good as they are. I am hoping that I can play this game in private and then I will tell them about it. But, my brother always knows what games are out there and he has more money than me, so he gets them first. Can I buy this game with a check, because I don't have a credit card and my mom says no more games till my birthday, and that is like a whole 2 months away, and she doesn't like to give out her credit card number anymore because of that time that girl at the Dollar Store took the number and ended up getting a tattoo with the card number and even booked a trip to Florida or something before the police found her or something. Anyway, when this game comes out, nobody will know more than me because we will all be even from the start, and I will start playing right away and should be better than anyone pretty quickly. I wonder if you dont like football very much will you like this game? I dont like football but I want to beat my brother so I wonder how long I have to play to win everytime. Is there a cheat mode? Not that I would use it, but it would be good to know because my friend from school always gets the cheat modes and pretends to win, but we know what they are so when we catch him at it he denies but we know. Anyway, the game should be here sooooon, and then the fun starts. I can't believe a foreigner even is playing this game, that is pretty cool and tells you that this game can bring together all races for something good instead of that stupid Bush always trying to kill people for oil. And I don't want to argue about that, I know that some of you like Bush probably and that is kool but he might send me to war or something and that is wrong. I dont even care about oil, I dont even have a car, why should I give a flip. He reminds me of the being the bad guy in fable where you can do all kinds of bad stuff and not even care. I bet Bush always chooses to be the bad guy in fable when he plays that game.

Doesn't this remind you of the stories that Abe Simpson tells?

Look everybody, an old man is talking!

Post #: 9
RE: I have a feeling... - 2/25/2006 9:38:01 PM   
dophin26

< Message edited by dophin26 -- 2/26/2006 5:58:29 AM >

(in reply to Lamoid)
Post #: 10
RE: I have a feeling... - 2/25/2006 11:00:10 PM   
BaboonHeart

Ha ha, abe simpson is funny and does sound like him because I guess I wrote way more than I thought I was. And to that person who says I live at home with my mother well I do so what am I supposed to do not live with her, I cant not live with her while I am in school. My brother is 26 and he sometimes lives here and I dont see you making fun of him or something, only me because I am knew. I was thinking this game would be fun, but I dont understand hardly anything anyone says about it, will it be hard. Can I get this at wal mart or game stop? How much is it, I keep wanting to play but I dont know very much what to do. It is true I am bored today, but there is nothing on tv very good to watch so what do you expect me to do about that? nothing, right, so I told you.

(in reply to dophin26)
Post #: 11
RE: I have a feeling... - 2/26/2006 1:52:11 AM   
Shaggyra

Baboonheart,

Your perfect, don't worry about everyone else. keep up the good work

Post #: 12
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> I have a feeling... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI