Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Matrix is at fault for no release!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Matrix is at fault for no release! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Matrix is at fault for no release! - 2/25/2006 12:45:13 AM   
Blitzberger

I am trying to wait patiently for this game, but I am about to give up.. Have any of you caught some of the previous threads?

It is not David's fault for this game not being out right now. It is Matrix's fault. David's install loader from reading previous threads worked. Matrix insisted that David used their way of the installer.

I know David and all the Beta testers are trying to get this game out..

My personal oppinion is that this game was above what Matrix could handle, not David's fault at all.

And for a certain of couple of posters who think they know everything about this game without playing and without being a beta tester.. I have also followed this game for a long time. Just because someone does not post often, does not mean they do not follow the progess of this game.. Nobody really cares that you have had email communication with David..

Another thing, if someone post a question for Matrix or David, let them answer first without you (know who you are) post answers to a game that you have never played yet.

Matrix please get this game out for us football fans. We simply have waited long enough since this title was brought to Matrix.!!!!!!
Post #: 1
RE: Matrix is at fault for no release! - 2/25/2006 12:59:56 AM   
Erik Rutins

Blitzberger,

quote:

ORIGINAL: Blitzberger
I am trying to wait patiently for this game, but I am about to give up.. Have any of you caught some of the previous threads?
It is not David's fault for this game not being out right now. It is Matrix's fault. David's install loader from reading previous threads worked. Matrix insisted that David used their way of the installer.
I know David and all the Beta testers are trying to get this game out..
My personal oppinion is that this game was above what Matrix could handle, not David's fault at all.

With all due respect, you really don't know what's going on and are making a series of assumptions. In any case, I don't understand what's productive about speculating from the outside about "fault". David, Matrix and the Beta Testers are all working to get the game out, none of us are working to hold it back.

quote:

Matrix please get this game out for us football fans. We simply have waited long enough since this title was brought to Matrix.!!!!!!

Believe me, we are doing everything we can to get it out to you.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to Blitzberger)
Post #: 2
RE: Matrix is at fault for no release! - 2/25/2006 1:04:22 AM   
dwinston

Come on... The game is clearly about to made available... Looking forward to playing it!

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 3
RE: Matrix is at fault for no release! - 2/25/2006 1:22:59 AM   
BaboonHeart

This game will go down in the history of games as being the best ever for football I think. I have never seen so many people so excited about something before like this. Some are even MAD it is not out! That means it is a good game. I am hoping that when it comes out I can get it at Wal Mart and then I will act sick from school and play all day for 2 days if I can convince my mom I am really sick, which is not so hard to do because all I have to say is I dont feel good and she says ok and then goes to work, and then I play my RPG stuff all day until she gets home but then I have to act like I dont feel so good but a little better when she gets home so she doesnt get suspectful of me being really ok. I dont feel too bad about because everyone does it and I am sure when she was in school she did the same thing, it doesnt mean I am a bad person or anything. In our RPG private club we started, we all try to get sick on the same day so we can play at the same time all day. It is private only, so don't ask to be in, besides it is really for people in my school but only those who can complete certain levels and until you do you cannot be in the club. That keeps annoying people like skidmark out, but if he ever did good enough to be in the club we would think of something else to keep him out. My brother wanted me to play JV football but I told him I didnt know anything about touchdowns too much, so he just told me to keep playing my RPG after I tore him up in a few of them, he never wants to play anymore so I know he has total respect for my abilities.

(in reply to dwinston)
Post #: 4
RE: Matrix is at fault for no release! - 2/25/2006 1:48:17 AM   
Tullius

quote:

I have never seen so many people so excited about something before like this.

Oh, perhaps you are too young. But the hype before Sierra Front Page Sports Football 99 was released was much greater.

BTW Does anyone know what Curtis (moderator of Sierras footb all forum) now do ?

(in reply to BaboonHeart)
Post #: 5
RE: Matrix is at fault for no release! - 2/25/2006 2:11:45 AM   
rroberson

I am still the proud owner of FPS 99. I kept it after my recall to remind me never to get carried away by hype again.

(in reply to Tullius)
Post #: 6
RE: Matrix is at fault for no release! - 2/25/2006 3:09:08 AM   
diamok

Ok, so I'm posting and I said I probably wouldn't again. Whatever. :)

Anyway, this is totally off topic, but since this topic is plain stupid, I figure it's ok.

Tullius - I'm not sure what Curtis is up to right now, but you can check out http://www.garagegames.com/ and maybe ask around there. These guys were the orginal creaters of Front Page Sports (FPS) to begin with...we know them as Dynamix...and speaking of Dynamix and FPS, it wasn't until Sierra took over the development of FPS that it went down hill and ultimately pulled as a product line.

BaboonHeart - Just thank you, for every post you've made, thank you.

rroberson - Here here, I've got every game Dynamix ever made, including all the FPS products, not just the Tribes stuff. Dynamix was a great team that work wonders together, but as is in this industry, the big boy always seems to get a hold and never let go. Of course, where is Sierra now? LOL!

Take care,

(in reply to rroberson)
Post #: 7
RE: Matrix is at fault for no release! - 2/25/2006 5:02:42 AM   
FroznMonkey

Blitzberger we really do not need another unconstructive thread like this.

(in reply to diamok)
Post #: 8
RE: Matrix is at fault for no release! - 2/25/2006 5:57:29 AM   
Marauders

I know for a fact that the people at Matrix Games are pushing hard to help smooth out the bumps left. There is no reason to berate them.

(in reply to FroznMonkey)
Post #: 9
RE: Matrix is at fault for no release! - 2/25/2006 7:22:56 PM   
rroberson

quote:

ORIGINAL: diamok

Ok, so I'm posting and I said I probably wouldn't again. Whatever. :)

Anyway, this is totally off topic, but since this topic is plain stupid, I figure it's ok.

Tullius - I'm not sure what Curtis is up to right now, but you can check out http://www.garagegames.com/ and maybe ask around there. These guys were the orginal creaters of Front Page Sports (FPS) to begin with...we know them as Dynamix...and speaking of Dynamix and FPS, it wasn't until Sierra took over the development of FPS that it went down hill and ultimately pulled as a product line.

BaboonHeart - Just thank you, for every post you've made, thank you.

rroberson - Here here, I've got every game Dynamix ever made, including all the FPS products, not just the Tribes stuff. Dynamix was a great team that work wonders together, but as is in this industry, the big boy always seems to get a hold and never let go. Of course, where is Sierra now? LOL!

Take care,

Diamok,
I kept 99 as a reminder to never purchase a sierra game again. I was pretty angry to see what they did to my beloved franchise. I never did purchase another Sierra game and like to think my one man boycott helped bring that company down.

(in reply to diamok)
Post #: 10
RE: Matrix is at fault for no release! - 2/26/2006 1:08:21 AM   
Magnum357

Hmmm.. thats funny. I have a copy of Football Pro 99 aswell, but I didn't keep it to remind me how bad Sierra was as a company. I have actually talked to a couple of people involved with the programming of Football Pro 99 (Mike Sholz was one of the guys) and they told me that they really wanted extra time to get Football Pro 99 fixed correctly (aka, Football Pro 2000) but of course we know what happened after that where Sierra basically fired the entire sports division working on the project (including Baseball Pro 99 and Basketball Pro 99). The guys working on of the projects really wanted to make a solid product, they just had limited resources and need much more time to make Football Pro 99 a good game.

(in reply to rroberson)
Post #: 11
RE: Matrix is at fault for no release! - 2/26/2006 11:19:27 PM   
zowee77

quote:

ORIGINAL: Blitzberger
You can see a lot of not so mature people from what they have posted, blasting David and Matrix games. Im not one to come in here and say what is right or wrong.

Oh the memories.....

(in reply to Blitzberger)
Post #: 12
RE: Matrix is at fault for no release! - 2/26/2006 11:24:22 PM   
zowee77

quote:

ORIGINAL: Magnum357

Hmmm.. thats funny. I have a copy of Football Pro 99 aswell, but I didn't keep it to remind me how bad Sierra was as a company. I have actually talked to a couple of people involved with the programming of Football Pro 99 (Mike Sholz was one of the guys) and they told me that they really wanted extra time to get Football Pro 99 fixed correctly (aka, Football Pro 2000) but of course we know what happened after that where Sierra basically fired the entire sports division working on the project (including Baseball Pro 99 and Basketball Pro 99). The guys working on of the projects really wanted to make a solid product, they just had limited resources and need much more time to make Football Pro 99 a good game.

I actually talked to Joe Reifel numerous times myself. I have actually seen screen shots for Basketball Pro 99. Any rate I have kept Football Pro 99 on my hard drive until last week when my hard drive crashed. I figure at this point their is no reason to place Football Pro 99 back on since we are near the door for Maximum Football's release.

< Message edited by zowee77 -- 2/26/2006 11:25:16 PM >

(in reply to Magnum357)
Post #: 13
RE: Matrix is at fault for no release! - 2/27/2006 4:02:31 AM   
CFL_FAN_7

quote:

ORIGINAL: Marauders

I know for a fact that the people at Matrix Games are pushing hard to help smooth out the bumps left. There is no reason to berate them.

It's hard not to when games like madden come on time

(in reply to Marauders)
Post #: 14
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Matrix is at fault for no release! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI