Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

NEED ASSISTENSE

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support >> NEED ASSISTENSE Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
NEED ASSISTENSE - 3/2/2006 2:20:50 AM   
High Command

Hello

Im High Command, and me and a fraind is playing War in the Pacific over Email.
However it is one thing i cant realy figure out, evan after alot of resharsh and reading.

I have a group of Transport Planes located at same base as the HQ the Air Group is attatshed to, aditionaly did i have 22000 Supplay at this base, and i had 106 Transport Planes of the next model in pool.

I at this time decided that i would upgrade the grop of 6 to a group of new ones, so that i got them all replased as new transport planes.

After i had scelected the proper model i wanted to upgrade to, and all was set for the upgrade did i hit the upgrade key, but then go a messagage saying that it was insegnificant amount of HQ or base to do the upgrade.

This i have gotten alot lately, and as i have 300 AZeros in pool, and alot of Cloudes i wanna upgrade, would it be veary convinient to figure out how to avid this messages denying it, and actualy get some more modern air units out on the battlefield.

I would be veary happy if some of you here could assist me in anderstanding the factors with inpact on this, so i could anderstand why it happends, and how to avoid it.

Tx alot

Richard
Post #: 1
RE: NEED ASSISTENSE - 3/2/2006 3:00:28 AM   
scott64

you need 20K of supply and a HQ close by.

Lucky for you, tonight it's just me

Any ship can be a minesweeper..once !! :)

http://suspenseandmystery.blogspot.com/

(in reply to High Command)
Post #: 2
RE: NEED ASSISTENSE - 3/2/2006 3:13:56 AM   
bilbow

Has to be a specific HQ- the one the the which Base is subordinate. And nearby means within transfer range- 3X extended range of the aircraft to be upgraded.

So for example if the current (not future) aircraft has an extended range of 5, and the base belongs to Sothern Area, then you must be within 15 hexes if the Southern Area HQ unit.

If you hve 22K supply, then you are OK there, and your problem is distance to the HQ unit. You might have to transfer the air unit into range.

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile- hoping it will eat him last
- Winston Churchill

(in reply to High Command)
Post #: 3
RE: NEED ASSISTENSE - 3/2/2006 5:27:46 AM   
High Command

Tx alot for the help, i apprisiate it alot

(in reply to bilbow)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support >> NEED ASSISTENSE Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI