Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Commish game aspect

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Suggestions / Wishlist >> Commish game aspect Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Commish game aspect - 3/4/2006 7:29:36 PM   
craterus

second post ;)

with all the crazyness of the CBA in american football right now - I hope you consider creating a meta-game for the commish and team owners in future releases of the game (doubting you could mod this one in).

Revenue sharing issues, cap vs non-cap (small market vs big market), cap projections, union vs non-union rules (the players in the game could vote to go union depending on overall profit of the league and their payrate), cba's could be negotiated in 5-8 year increments, rookie pay limits (or not), team owners could move to cities that build them stadiums or allow them to maximize profit (team owners could combat each other for the most lucrative cities by negotiating percentage of stadium financing in addition to on the field confrontations), oversaturation by too many teams in a market - affecting profitablity for all teams in that market, etc.

limiting area available for franchises (east coast conferance made up of north and south divisions), or no limits at all, or rearranging league configuration over time (or semi- regular intervals - ie once a decade)... expansion: start out with 4 or 10 teams then grow to 32 or more, etc.

best of luck for version 1, and if it is a success - i hope you build the game that will embarass EA with the next version.

< Message edited by craterus -- 3/4/2006 7:36:49 PM >
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Suggestions / Wishlist >> Commish game aspect Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI