Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Problems with Indoor football

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support >> Problems with Indoor football Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Problems with Indoor football - 3/5/2006 12:43:58 AM   
zeppray

I really bought this game for the indoor football and that seems to have lots of bugs. I can kickoff and all the players run together and just stand there and I can't get out of the game. Passing routes are not right...players just go off the field! If you try to kick a field goal the game either crashes or I get this message..."F9 subscript out of range in procedure modgame.go play" I have not tried league play as of yet! I really don't understand how beta testers did not see this!

I have not found bugs in other parts of the game but like I said I enjoy the indoor part. I hope you will address the indoor game too!
Ray
Post #: 1
RE: Problems with Indoor football - 3/5/2006 12:52:57 AM   
Erik Rutins

Ray,

I can tell you I'm not seeing those issues in indoor mode here and I did not see them reported in testing, but I can assure you that if we can find what's causing them for you, we'll fix them. I can complete passes, kick field goals, etc. without a crash or a F9 screen. A few questions first:

- Can you post your DxDiag file for us please?
- What Video / Audio settings are you playing the game on?
- While in Indoor mode, if you hit the F11 key, a Frame Rate meter should appear. On average, during play execution, what do you see on this meter as far as your frame rate?
- Can you report the names of the default Indoor offense/defense plays that are causing receivers to go off the field for you? I can try to duplicate that here if I know which play combination you are using.

Also, you may want to try the additional Indoor plays that are available in our Members' Club and see if they help your experience. The default Indoor playbook is fairly small and the additional plays from Marauders improve the gameplay in my experience.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to zeppray)
Post #: 2
RE: Problems with Indoor football - 3/5/2006 1:13:07 AM   
Marauders

quote:

I really bought this game for the indoor football and that seems to have lots of bugs. I can kickoff and all the players run together and just stand there and I can't get out of the game. Passing routes are not right...players just go off the field! If you try to kick a field goal the game either crashes or I get this message..."F9 subscript out of range in procedure modgame.go play" I have not tried league play as of yet! I really don't understand how beta testers did not see this!

I have not found bugs in other parts of the game but like I said I enjoy the indoor part. I hope you will address the indoor game too!

This is likely because you are using the arena, but the rules are not set to indoor. Make sure that the players are arena by setting the league to arena, then make sure the rules are indoor before going in.

You may want to download the plays up in the members area to have better kickoff returns and a few extra defensive plays.

(in reply to zeppray)
Post #: 3
RE: Problems with Indoor football - 3/5/2006 3:58:57 PM   
zeppray

quote:

Can you post your DxDiag file for us please?

I am just a preacher who likes to play Sim football...how do I do this?
I have tried different settings with the same problem...
I read in the forums that I need to be in the arena...which it was not, I can understand that problem and the receivers.
The fame rate is...26-35 but seems to stay around 32.
Thanks...Ray

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 4
RE: Problems with Indoor football - 3/5/2006 4:01:10 PM   
zeppray

Ray again...1024x768 16 is what I have been running the game in most of the time but I have tried other things....again thanks for taking the time to talk with me about this.
Ray

(in reply to zeppray)
Post #: 5
RE: Problems with Indoor football - 3/5/2006 4:11:28 PM   
Erik Rutins

Ray,

There's a post at the top of this forum with instructions on how to post a DxDiag file. Let me know if you have more questions after reading that.

To play Indoor, you will want to go to the league screen and change the league to the indoor league, then go back to quick play and make sure the default rules are Indoor and finally that you are using the Arena stadium. Let me know if that works for you.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to zeppray)
Post #: 6
RE: Problems with Indoor football - 3/5/2006 4:32:35 PM   
zeppray

Ekik,
Thanks...I just realized that I was not set up to play indoor...now that I did from the main menu...everything seems to be working GREAT!!! Thanks a million...
Ray

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support >> Problems with Indoor football Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI