Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Crashed when 2nd half started

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support >> Crashed when 2nd half started Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Crashed when 2nd half started - 3/7/2006 1:58:11 AM   
WinstonFatCat

The game played fine for the first half. The second half started and there was no Kickoff, the team that had the ball end of first half kicked a field goal to start the second half. Then the game black screened.......could not resume.
Post #: 1
RE: Crashed when 2nd half started - 3/7/2006 2:14:17 AM   
Jennifer L. Winter

Would you be able to explain exactly what happened when this crash occured? It will help us be able to recreate the problem. As has been suggested by Erik in the Troubleshooting thread - the more information you can give us the better.

It will help us fix the problem more efficiently.

Thanks

Jennifer L. Winter
Media Relations
Wintervalley Software

(in reply to WinstonFatCat)
Post #: 2
RE: Crashed when 2nd half started - 3/7/2006 4:19:27 AM   
David Winter

quote:

ORIGINAL: WinstonFatCat

The game played fine for the first half. The second half started and there was no Kickoff, the team that had the ball end of first half kicked a field goal to start the second half. Then the game black screened.......could not resume.

Did you receive an error message?

(in reply to WinstonFatCat)
Post #: 3
RE: Crashed when 2nd half started - 3/7/2006 6:26:43 PM   
WinstonFatCat

I have changed the US league to an Arena league. I had it playing computer vs Computer. The half ended ball on 4 yd line. When the 2nd half started, instead of a kickoff, the ball was still on the 4 yd line. The team kicked a field goal.....Kicked off, then the screen went black. I had to Ctrl-Alt-Del......said maximum football was not responding. This has only happened in Arena type games. I played a canadian game later, it worked fine. I have changed all the US league teams to Arena, 8 man, 8 man playbook.....1st half played great.......then the crash. thanks for the quick reply..........I just want the bugs fixed.....love having Arena and Canadian football for the PC. I believe with a little work this game will be great. Thanks again.......one patient fan.

(in reply to David Winter)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support >> Crashed when 2nd half started Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI