Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Changing From Drafts (Outside of Professional and Semi-Professional Leagues) To Recruiting & No.....

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Suggestions / Wishlist >> Changing From Drafts (Outside of Professional and Semi-Professional Leagues) To Recruiting & No..... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Changing From Drafts (Outside of Professional and Semi-... - 3/8/2006 9:36:00 PM   
GWsFBAStartOct292006

Changing From Drafts (Outside of Professional and Semi-Professional Leagues) To Recruiting (In CFB leagues & Youth FootBall Leagues), Allocating (Also In Semi-Professional Leagues and Part of Professional leagues) & Just players Coming to Teams (High School).

No Recruiting Allowed at all and restrictions to (get players only from where schools get students from) is allowed in High School Associations, unless they are private or charter schools.

In Youth FootBall Leagues/Associations restrictions to get players only from where schools get students from.

Do not get me wrong I hate non-NFL Style Drafts; however, it is realistic.

Cheating just not possible, where for me, realism is not needed.

This is the most realistic, facing the same challenges!

Maybe it would be best as a option while creating new leagues.

< Message edited by GWsFBAStartOct292006 -- 3/8/2006 9:46:47 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Changing From Drafts (Outside of Professional and S... - 3/8/2006 10:24:40 PM   
Toddzilla

quote:

ORIGINAL: GWsFBAStartOct292006

Changing From Drafts (Outside of Professional and Semi-Professional Leagues) To Recruiting (In CFB leagues & Youth FootBall Leagues), Allocating (Also In Semi-Professional Leagues and Part of Professional leagues) & Just players Coming to Teams (High School).

No Recruiting Allowed at all and restrictions to (get players only from where schools get students from) is allowed in High School Associations, unless they are private or charter schools.

In Youth FootBall Leagues/Associations restrictions to get players only from where schools get students from.

Do not get me wrong I hate non-NFL Style Drafts; however, it is realistic.

Cheating just not possible, where for me, realism is not needed.

This is the most realistic, facing the same challenges!

Maybe it would be best as a option while creating new leagues.

You can't argue with that - the man's got a point.

(in reply to GWsFBAStartOct292006)
Post #: 2
RE: Changing From Drafts (Outside of Professional and S... - 3/10/2006 3:29:50 AM   
Passacaglia

Wanna bet?

Keeping the same to Bottle (Inside of Amateur and Bi-Amateur Leagues) From Recruiting (Out CFB leagues & Elder FootBall Leagues), Allocating (Also Out Bi-Amateur Leagues and Part of Amateur leagues) & Just dealers going from Teams (Low School).

Yes Recruiting Prohibited at none or freedoms from (give dealers only to where schools give teachers to) is prohibited in Low School Confederations, unless they are public and constitution schools.

Out Elder FootBall Leagues/Associations permissions from give dealers only to where schools give teachers to.

Make give you right you love NFL Style Drafts; by the by, it is fantasy.

Playing by the rules just impossible, where for I, fantasy is needed.

Those is a least fantasy, backing a different challenges!

Definitely it would be worst as the requirement while destroying old leagues.

(in reply to Toddzilla)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Suggestions / Wishlist >> Changing From Drafts (Outside of Professional and Semi-Professional Leagues) To Recruiting & No..... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI