Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

A Awesome And Badly Needed Features To Option League Creating.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Suggestions / Wishlist >> A Awesome And Badly Needed Features To Option League Creating. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
A Awesome And Badly Needed Features To Option League Cr... - 3/8/2006 4:01:37 PM   
GWsFBAStartOct292006

Since, they seem (a little confusing but I believe it is there, they just have to explain it) to already give the option of unlimited teams in created leagues, so we need at least more games (like to fill a full calender year) or best possible unlimited games.

I do not think that they thought about this,

A. If you increase (or even make a crazy amount of teams like 3-per state or something) the amount of teams, than the league structure in which those teams play in must be new (more Divisions and Interacting Conferences and development of Super Conferences. If not then the teams within the divisions (and even POSSIBLY in The Conferences) never play each other until MAYBE (WILL HAPPEN IN SOME YEARS THAT DO NOT) the playoffs. That blows up the fairness of making and competiting in The Playoffs, of the created leagues.

B. If you increase (or even make a crazy amount of teams like 3-per state or something) the amount of teams, than the number of games in which those teams play in must be equally greater. If not then the teams within the divisions (and even POSSIBLY in The Conferences) never play each other until MAYBE (WILL HAPPEN IN SOME YEARS THAT DO NOT) the playoffs. That blows up the fairness of making and competiting in The Playoffs, of the created leagues.

Sure if you stay with the default amount of teams or lesser than the default amount of teams than these problems are solved, but with the Possible feature of unlimited teams why the heck would you do that/ Besides the quickness of seasons, which unlimited teams and current CPU FootBall Games do not address, past simming.
Post #: 1
RE: A Awesome And Badly Needed Features To Option Leagu... - 3/9/2006 2:41:42 AM   
Magnum357

This if Football, not soccor! In real life, players can only take so much punishment in a season, if you had a league where it played all year round (thats like 50+ games) that players in real life couldn't handle it. In MaxFB, too many of your players would get serious injuries after a while and break down.

This is the reason why Football has proabably the shortest season of all sports, the human body can only take so much punishment.

(in reply to GWsFBAStartOct292006)
Post #: 2
RE: A Awesome And Badly Needed Features To Option Leagu... - 3/9/2006 3:33:48 AM   
GWsFBAStartOct292006

It is about competition, if they are not going to make more Divisions, Conferences and Suoer Conference to increase competition, than might as well call it BS Championship System. Same amount caring for competition.

I played FootBall, coached FootBall and discussed this very issue and others that relate on my sports radio show, so I already knew that sides opinion, not fact. In fact in every FootBall games have only increased in the last 30-years, recently CFB, 2-games per-season. I totally disagree with that being a bad or being a given to happening.

< Message edited by GWsFBAStartOct292006 -- 3/9/2006 3:34:58 AM >

(in reply to Magnum357)
Post #: 3
RE: A Awesome And Badly Needed Features To Option Leagu... - 3/10/2006 5:27:51 AM   
headtrauma

Please tell me this is another troll.

Post #: 4
RE: A Awesome And Badly Needed Features To Option Leagu... - 3/10/2006 8:44:12 AM   
Shaggyra

quote:

ORIGINAL: GWsFBAStartOct292006

I played FootBall, coached FootBall and discussed this very issue and others that relate on my sports radio show

Hey dude with the long name, Where? Where? and on what station?

Post #: 5
RE: A Awesome And Badly Needed Features To Option Leagu... - 3/10/2006 9:48:42 AM   
GWsFBAStartOct292006

quote:

Hey dude with the long name, Where? Where? and on what station?

Your asking a question that brings up a lot of hateful feelings . Radio Station - 88.1 FM/WRGP, Coaches and University: South Miami/Kendall, Fl. - F.lorida I.nternational U.niversity.

In short:

A. 88.1 FM/WRGP Management wanted me to move to scond-host because I dumped (twice) a part-time PBP Announcer & The Beacon Sports' Columnist who treated me like BLANK during my first-call-in show! His best friend was the sports director (position I turned down, no pay and long hours), went to bat for me. 88.1 FM/WRGP Management originally wanted me gone, even though I had done everything at the station (even temporally took over the show when they both left it out of no where and had to give it back, only to have them fall to the fore ground again) and as a paying for a course a semester radio, media broadcasting and teaching graduate! Plus, I think it had to do I never held my tongue when it came to F.lorida I.nternational U.niversity's corruption. So, I quit, and left them (no degrees any type of media broadcasting at F.I.U.) high and dry. One thing I am is a person who treats all people fairly and as they treated me.

B. F.lorida I.nternational U.niversity- Corrupt President (lived like king when the university kept cutting everything, except Football), even Corrupt and baised Miami Herald exposed them and Football Program (how I was the first - and only one at 88.1 FM/WRGP - to expose them).

C. F.lorida I.nternational U.niversity's FootBall Program - Literally stole money from semester payments to build the program (as I was getting my degrees) - causing the first and most serve cut-backs in everything (from the students' free services to teachers' salaries and pay periods), hired a terrible and unexperienced head coach (Don Strock), In fourth-season and already on probation, flunking-out athletes and refused until recently to play community rival and BEST PROGRAM EVER (even if it is also doing bad stuff) Univ. of Miami, Fl., until this coming season. Let alone, any other real power house in Florida or beyond. Oh, did I forget they play and recruit in the most competitive state for FootBall in The WORLD, most demanding (which I admire and KNOW THAT IT MAKES THE TEAMS SUCCESSFUL) TRUE FANS IN THE WORLD and F.I.U. is a commuter School! Just like all the other CFB programs and participants (including UM) I killed them on-air for it, no band waggon jumper, I warned of from the beginning and never want the program. The F.lorida I.nternational U.niversity's FootBall Program interviews I had was interesting to stay the least coaches lieing directly to my face and microphone, smearing me (trying to convince the listerns that I, a ex-coach and player , was using incorrect juargin and laughting at my questions). Almost the entire staff I was familiar with (met while coaching against them or watched play for my two-favorite teams: Miami Dolphins and Miami Hurricanes).

F.I.U. FOOTBALL PROGRAM WILL NEVER EVER ACCOMPLISH ANY KIND OF SUCCESS, AGAINST ANY TYPE OF REAL COMPETITION!! MARK MY WORDS-03/11/06!!

< Message edited by GWsFBAStartOct292006 -- 3/10/2006 6:37:37 PM >

(in reply to Shaggyra)
Post #: 6
RE: A Awesome And Badly Needed Features To Option Leagu... - 3/10/2006 5:52:20 PM   
SkyDog

quote:

ORIGINAL: headtrauma

Please tell me this is another troll.
Some research reveals that this guy pre-dates maximum football: http://fof.sportplanet.gamespy.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1080844&postcount=3018

The media don't understand the kinds of problems and pressures 54 million come wit'!

(in reply to headtrauma)
Post #: 7
RE: A Awesome And Badly Needed Features To Option Leagu... - 3/10/2006 6:35:18 PM   
GWsFBAStartOct292006

quote:

SkyDog and headtrauma

I am never hiding any thing. I just know FootBall and realize I am on The Web where people have never been open minded to new ideas and hide behind The Fakeness that it offers.

All you or anyone else had to do was asking me (about almost any thing) and I will give it to you like Shaggyra did.

I suspect the way other sickos use The Republican style of accussations, with the ever so slight indication of elitist attitude, that other sickos are the ones who might be hiding something. Like others do not know BLANK about what FootBall is.

< Message edited by GWsFBAStartOct292006 -- 3/10/2006 8:53:22 PM >

(in reply to SkyDog)
Post #: 8
RE: A Awesome And Badly Needed Features To Option Leagu... - 3/10/2006 7:04:15 PM   
VicKevlar

quote:

I suspect the way you and other sickos use The Republican style of accussations, with the ever so slight indication of elitist attitude, that you and other sickos are the ones who might be hiding something. Like you do not know BLANK about what FootBall is.

I'm only going to say this once. Insults, personal shots and even politics are against the Matrix Forum policy. Take it to IM, PM, email or goto Vinny and Doggie's place and trade barbs to your hearts content. Not here. Period. Failure to adhere to the Matrix Forum Policy can lead to a vacation or outright dismissal.

The infantry doesn't change. We're the only arm of the military where the weapon is the man himself.

C. T. Shortis

Post #: 9
RE: A Awesome And Badly Needed Features To Option Leagu... - 3/10/2006 7:24:37 PM   
GWsFBAStartOct292006

VicKevlar
Administrator,

Where have you been when I have many of this type BLANK post directed at me? Headtrauma is not breaking the rules? Accussations, are not personal shots? I have already pointed out another user.

You guys leave it to me to defend myself, then when I do you tell me not to!

< Message edited by GWsFBAStartOct292006 -- 3/10/2006 8:17:23 PM >

(in reply to VicKevlar)
Post #: 10
RE: A Awesome And Badly Needed Features To Option Leagu... - 3/10/2006 7:55:57 PM   
SkyDog

quote:

VicKevlar
Administrator,

Where have you been when I have many of this type BLANK post directed at me? SkyDog and headtrauma is not breaking the rules? Accussations, are not personal shots? I have already pointed out another user.

I'm not accusing you of anything. I'm saying that you're NOT someone who recently made up a name to come over here and cause problems, as others have done. I was merely letting headtrauma know that you didn't necessarily fit the profile that has been seen here recently of trolls.

The media don't understand the kinds of problems and pressures 54 million come wit'!

Post #: 11
RE: A Awesome And Badly Needed Features To Option Leagu... - 3/10/2006 8:17:17 PM   
GWsFBAStartOct292006

quote:

SkyDog

Oh, sorry. I guess you were for real.

(in reply to SkyDog)
Post #: 12
RE: A Awesome And Badly Needed Features To Option Leagu... - 3/10/2006 9:03:08 PM   
EF

Pure entertainment value here. Time to sit back with a cold one, turn my grammar check off before it overheats and enjoy the show.

How did I do that? Sorry, that wasn't meant to be a reply to a specific message, just another post in the thread. Sorry, gettnig used to this board's controls.

< Message edited by EF -- 3/10/2006 9:04:07 PM >
Post #: 13
RE: A Awesome And Badly Needed Features To Option Leagu... - 3/11/2006 6:24:50 AM   
headtrauma

quote:

ORIGINAL: SkyDog

quote:

VicKevlar
Administrator,

Where have you been when I have many of this type BLANK post directed at me? SkyDog and headtrauma is not breaking the rules? Accussations, are not personal shots? I have already pointed out another user.

I'm not accusing you of anything. I'm saying that you're NOT someone who recently made up a name to come over here and cause problems, as others have done. I was merely letting headtrauma know that you didn't necessarily fit the profile that has been seen here recently of trolls.

You can't blame me for thinking he was though. Sorry if I offended you, GWsFBAStartOCt292006. Carry on.

Is your radio show broadcast on the web anywhere?

< Message edited by headtrauma -- 3/11/2006 6:34:50 AM >

(in reply to SkyDog)
Post #: 14
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Suggestions / Wishlist >> A Awesome And Badly Needed Features To Option League Creating. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI