Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Type mismatch error

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support >> Type mismatch error Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Type mismatch error - 3/4/2006 12:40:04 PM   
kzdwfy

So far I'm having an issue adding the fun and gun playbook to my new NFL league I created. i keep getting a type mismatch error everytime I try to add the playbook to the new team. Is anyone else getting this problem
Post #: 1
RE: Type mismatch error - 3/4/2006 8:05:48 PM   
David Winter

quote:

ORIGINAL: kzdwfy

So far I'm having an issue adding the fun and gun playbook to my new NFL league I created. i keep getting a type mismatch error everytime I try to add the playbook to the new team. Is anyone else getting this problem

Is this in the utilities or the core game?

(in reply to kzdwfy)
Post #: 2
RE: Type mismatch error - 3/4/2006 11:19:07 PM   
rotor911

I get mysef a type mismatch error (code 13)in the pds each time that I try to open an existing play, be it with the file/open menu or the import play button in the playbook editor

(in reply to David Winter)
Post #: 3
RE: Type mismatch error - 3/13/2006 10:49:59 AM   
rotor911

unchanged with 1.095

(in reply to rotor911)
Post #: 4
RE: Type mismatch error - 3/13/2006 7:09:06 PM   
David Winter

Is anyone else getting this problem?

(in reply to rotor911)
Post #: 5
RE: Type mismatch error - 3/16/2006 2:54:12 PM   
sgtmorgue

David,

I'm getting this same message as above when ever I try to save a newly created team. This is very fustrating I have tried changing all options for the new team. Sometimes I get this message instead "TypeMismatchinProceduremodGame.EditNewTeam" . But I haven't been able to create a new team yet .

Please Help

Post #: 6
RE: Type mismatch error - 3/16/2006 5:05:07 PM   
Erik Rutins

I just want to confirm - do these errors show up if you are changing one of the existing leagues or only for new leagues? Can those of you with this error please post DxDiag files per the instructions at the top of this forum so that we can check for any commonalities? Thanks.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to sgtmorgue)
Post #: 7
RE: Type mismatch error - 3/16/2006 7:29:56 PM   
David Winter

quote:

ORIGINAL: sgtmorgue

David,

I'm getting this same message as above when ever I try to save a newly created team. This is very fustrating I have tried changing all options for the new team. Sometimes I get this message instead "TypeMismatchinProceduremodGame.EditNewTeam" . But I haven't been able to create a new team yet .

Please Help

Please zip up the league database file you're using and email it to support@wintervalley.com

Also, an explicit step by step of what you're doing would be very useful. What buttons are you clicking, what values are you entering, etc. in bullet point form helps narrow these problems down quickly.

I'll see what's going on.

(in reply to sgtmorgue)
Post #: 8
RE: Type mismatch error - 3/16/2006 9:47:57 PM   
rotor911

Here's my dxdiag file

Attachment (1)

Post #: 9
RE: Type mismatch error - 3/16/2006 10:18:16 PM   
Erik Rutins

Rotor,

Thanks for posting your DxDiag. As an aside, do you realize you are way below the minimum spec? You have a 32Mb Video Card, 256 MB RAM and both your Video and Audio drivers are from 2000. Frankly, I'm a bit amazed the game is working at all on your system. Are you seeing any other errors aside from this one or gameplay problems? If you hit F11 during play execution, what is your frame rate?

Can you please see if you can get updated drivers to help minimize any future problems?

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to rotor911)
Post #: 10
RE: Type mismatch error - 3/16/2006 10:57:43 PM   
Tullius

An additional problem for Rotor could be that he uses no English Language Settings.

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 11
RE: Type mismatch error - 3/16/2006 11:16:17 PM   
David Winter

Ohh yes.. that's a good point Tullius.

Rotor, make sure your regional settings are Unitied States or Canada. This is described in the readme file.

(in reply to Tullius)
Post #: 12
RE: Type mismatch error - 3/17/2006 4:22:58 AM   
David Winter

Okay, it seems that the computer region settings definately causes a problem for the PDS. I had to set my machine to Russian (don't know what language Rotor is using though) and it did cause some probelms for this particular part of the PDS.

I've added some extra code to deal with that. It will be available in the next update. In the mean time, setting your computer region to a North American one will stop the problem.

This has been detailed in the readme as a known issue.

Post #: 13
RE: Type mismatch error - 3/17/2006 10:57:57 AM   
rotor911

I know that my system is way under specs. I want to familiarize myself with the pds while waiting for upgrading my computer. I can run games though, they work without problem but the fps is under 20 and I saw 1 (one) pass complete in 3 games :)

Post #: 14
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support >> Type mismatch error Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI