Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Refund?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support >> Refund? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Refund? - 3/16/2006 7:00:05 AM   
EF

What steps do we need to take to get a refund? This has gone well beyond sadistically amusing and has now reached the "how could I have paid that much for that little" stage.

I shouldn't have to work that hard with the hopes of enjoying a game, or the hopes that the game will deliver what was advertised.

No ill will meant towards anyone involved and I wish you the best (that the product will eventually live up to what you meant it to be) but I just want out.
Post #: 1
RE: Refund? - 3/16/2006 7:25:03 AM   
David Winter

I'm sorry you're so dissatisfied. I'm trying to address issues as quickly as possible.

(in reply to EF)
Post #: 2
RE: Refund? - 3/16/2006 7:32:41 AM   
EF

I understand that and appreciate it. As I said, I have no ill will towards development, it just wasn't what I thought it was going to be.

I wish you the best for developing the game and if a refund isn't possible, I hope that some time in the future I will be able to download a patch that will make this be a rebirth of "FB Pro" for me.

I work in softsware application development (though in a different field) so I know what you are going through.

Oh well, going to be leaving for Vegas (for work unfortunately) by the weekend so I'll check back after I get home in a couple weeks.

Thanks again.

< Message edited by EF -- 3/16/2006 7:33:14 AM >

(in reply to David Winter)
Post #: 3
RE: Refund? - 3/16/2006 6:19:19 PM   
anash

EF, I feel your pain bro and admit I have questioned myself on the purchase of this game, but with every new mod that comes out (stadiums, unis, playbooks) I see the light at the end of the tunnel. The game does need some cleanup and added features, but I do believe they will come. Matrix has a reputation to protect, and I see David as commited to this as ever to prove it can be done.

I have spent maybe 6-8 hours total in the game, have not played a complete game right through, and hit these boards at least 4-5 times per day. My gut tells me this game will need another 2-4 weeks to be sturdy enough to start a season and use the PDS (with new defensive logic ;) to create realistic plays & playbooks/profiles and have bugs ironed out.

I guess my point is I have so many other things going on, I am willing to wait another month and give the team a chance to pull through. What an amazing game this will be... and I am so looking forward to the experience. FBPro will always be a fantastic game, but is quite out-dated now, and hopefully this will be the future.

(in reply to EF)
Post #: 4
RE: Refund? - 3/16/2006 6:35:15 PM   
NotHappy

I need a refund also... NotHappy

(in reply to anash)
Post #: 5
RE: Refund? - 3/17/2006 6:23:39 AM   
Lions

I am a huge fan of MF and I personally would like to help David and I hope this weekend I can make a difference here in helping David address some of the problems as quickly as possible. But sorry you wanted a refund so quickly when you have not given a MF a chance.

Sladebuck

(in reply to EF)
Post #: 6
RE: Refund? - 3/17/2006 5:07:06 PM   
elmerlee

Dave is TRYING to address the issues.But just the big ones for now.

(in reply to Lions)
Post #: 7
RE: Refund? - 3/17/2006 5:58:46 PM   
Erik Rutins

Gentlemen,

Sales from our online store are final unless the game does not work on your system and it's within minimum spec, but if you are dissatisfied with the gameplay you are welcome to trade or sell the game to someone who may be more interested. With that said, we are working as quickly as we can to address gameplay issues and the v1.095 official update addressed all severe non-gameplay issues, so I think that if you wait a bit you may find that the improvements in M-F change your opinion. In the meantime, locking this up.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to elmerlee)
Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support >> Refund? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI