Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Missing teams...?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support >> Missing teams...? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Missing teams...? - 3/31/2006 3:53:54 AM   
Rottweiler69

Ok. I hope this is a bug someone has found and been successful at fixing because I'm perplexed. I have been working on a forty team league since I got the game on Saturday. All of the teams besides four are created be me. Everything has been going well. I create 3 or 4 teams then put them into the league through the utility set button on the front screen. I put in all of their info , then go into the game and assign each team to their correct division. Well I noticed a few teams not listed last time I went in to league screens. They are listed in the utilities window in the small window box, and they are available in quick play, but when I go to the league game/structure stuff in the actual game they are not there. I'm missing 6. Not sure what to do at this point.The teams are in utility data, but not in league gameplay????
Post #: 1
RE: Missing teams...? - 3/31/2006 4:51:18 AM   
Rottweiler69

Very strange...I hit the reset button to reset the league in the league structure screen and the league didn't actually reset, but ALL of my teams are now there. Last time I used reset it unassigned every team and I had to repick them for their divisions .This time it kept all intact but my "ghosts" reappeared.

(in reply to Rottweiler69)
Post #: 2
RE: Missing teams...? - 3/31/2006 5:23:42 AM   
David Winter

What build is this with?

Post #: 3
RE: Missing teams...? - 3/31/2006 5:44:55 AM   
Rottweiler69

The newest patch. 1.9... (machine is intel 2.8g/1.5ghz ram/nvidia fx5700 disp ada/all updates done on drivers and so forth. Very well kept. no viruses/spyware.)

(in reply to David Winter)
Post #: 4
RE: Missing teams...? - 3/31/2006 5:46:34 AM   
Rottweiler69

I did notice when I was building the league that when I would assign teams, they would disappear from unassigned list but not appear in division until I actually closed the game and went back in.

Post #: 5
RE: Missing teams...? - 3/31/2006 6:29:22 AM   
Rottweiler69

Yeah, it's still doing it. I created and put in 2 new teams that showed up on unassigned list. I assigned them, they disappeared and now they won't reappear in division I put them in. I'll probably have to reset again. I'm just gonna wait until I get the rest of the teams in and reset one last time. I should have the rest done sometime tomorrow.

Post #: 6
RE: Missing teams...? - 3/31/2006 8:05:10 AM   
David Winter

Please send your league file to:

support@wintervalley.com

and I'll try and see what's going on. I only need the leaguename.mdb file. Please zip it up before sending. Thanks

David

Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support >> Missing teams...? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI