Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Career Mode Questions

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support >> Career Mode Questions Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Career Mode Questions - 4/4/2006 12:50:55 AM   
BillT

I created a 4 team fantasy league(US Rules, pro level) playing a 4 week schedule. I've simmed 4 seasons now. None of the players seem to age. Also, when viewing players each player still says 0 years experience. Has anyone else simmed multiple seasons with different results? Is there anyway to get the players to age and gain experience?

I did notice when I opened up the league with the db viewer that one team said in team news a player retired. But the player was still on the team. Is there a way to access Team News anywhere in the game?

I'm trying to use the Free Agent draft to simulate the rookie draft. But the players in the FA pool range in the ages between 27 to 39 on average. Is there a way to globally edit players ages for the draft?

Is there anyway we can select a predefined number of rounds for the draft? Right now the draft goes 45 rounds for my league.

I am enjoying the game so far. I think it is awesome. I'm sure there will be third party utilities eventually to fulfill what is missing from the game as is to give career mode gamers what we are looking for. A big plus for this game are the utilities that come with it.

Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support >> Career Mode Questions Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI