Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

League News/Team News

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support >> League News/Team News Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
League News/Team News - 4/5/2006 9:08:50 PM   
BillT

Sorry if this has been asked somewhere else or I am missing something.

In the Manual it mentions that the roster moves are listed under Team News and also under League News.
How do you access these screens? I've searched and clicked all over looking for it but can't find Team News or League News anywhere except in the database file.

Would someone please answer this? Is this a feature that got removed or am I overlooking it?

On another side note. I am using the .122 patch and players seem to carry their injuries over to the next season after the New Season button is pressed.

Other minor glitches I've noticed:
1. For some reason the game will let some teams proceed and play games over their max Active slot. i.e. Washington in the default US league that shipped with the game

2. If a player is selected as Inactive he still shows up in games at times. I've found in my own case if this happens it's generally when I selected Auto Fill in depth charts and the cpu selected inactive players to fill positions
I assumed if the player was listed as inactive the cpu would not select him using Auto Fill but it does.

3. After resetting a league and using the Utility to build schedules the players would not gain years in league experience no matter how many seasons were simmed

4. This may also be related to the Utility: When editing a player's jersey or any other player stat..it wipes out the biography of the player and replaces it with To Be Added
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support >> League News/Team News Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI