Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Fumble recovery yards deducted from offensive stats.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Public Beta Forum >> Fumble recovery yards deducted from offensive stats. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Fumble recovery yards deducted from offensive stats. - 4/15/2006 10:34:18 PM   
MAF

After playing several Quick Play CPU vs CPU games, I noticed that if the team on offense fumbles the ball to the other team, whatever yards are gained on the fumble return are deducted from the offensive teams stats. If the fumble is on a running play, the return yards are deducted from the rushing yards. If it happens after a pass completion, the return yards are deducted from the passing yards.

Also, if a pass receiver fumbles, their receiving yards are taken away. One receiver caught a pass, and ran of 58 yards before losing the ball. In the game stats, he was credited with zero yards. The 58 yards was deducted from the quarterbacks passing yards as well.
Post #: 1
RE: Fumble recovery yards deducted from offensive stats. - 4/16/2006 5:03:25 PM   
elmerlee

The stat keeping is just a mess.

(in reply to MAF)
Post #: 2
RE: Fumble recovery yards deducted from offensive stats. - 4/16/2006 8:30:03 PM   
Frenzy

I agree. Fixing the stats should be the nubmer one priority at this point. It is impossible to get into the fantasy of having a team when the stats are all dorked up.

(in reply to elmerlee)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Public Beta Forum >> Fumble recovery yards deducted from offensive stats. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI