Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

820 4E`s lost

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> 820 4E`s lost Page: [1] 2 3 4   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
820 4E`s lost - 4/16/2006 3:15:27 AM   
Captain Ed

In my PBEM it is March 43. My opponent has lost 820 4E bombers so far. And I am still facing flights of 100 to 125 on Lunga from places like Luganville, 250 from Hilo against Palmyra. Australia has a couple of hundred God only knows what is in India. We play with PDU on. If anyone doubts that PDU`s coupled with unlimited replacment rates will skew the game well this I think is proof. My PBEM partner and I had no idea this would be the result of choosing PDU`s and we both agree that we have changed the game fundamentally. However we soldier on. Just wanted to bring up the folly of implementing PDU`s in this game.

PS: to be fair I have over 800 Tony`s in play

< Message edited by Captain Ed -- 4/18/2006 1:20:30 AM >

THE FIRST DAY OF YOUR DIET IS THE HARDEST
THE SECOND DAY IS EASY CAUSE YOU QUIT
Post #: 1
RE: 661 4E`s shot down - 4/16/2006 3:29:02 AM   
2ndACR

Use Nik's mod. Good luck getting the mass 4E's any time soon.

(in reply to Captain Ed)
Post #: 2
RE: 661 4E`s shot down - 4/16/2006 3:29:52 AM   
Ron Saueracker

Not like they were not warned. Just illustrates what happens when one strays from historical design concepts to fantasy features requested (screamed for) by the RTS types who unfortunately outnumber the reasonable minority. Oh well, not like we can't just ignore the feature...unfortunately a bit of a waste.

Yammas from The Apo-Tiki Lounge. Future site of WITP AE benders! And then the s--t hit the fan

(in reply to Captain Ed)
Post #: 3
RE: 661 4E`s shot down - 4/16/2006 3:32:59 AM   
2ndACR

Well, I will never play without PDU on as the Japanese. No way am I getting stuck with 2/3rds of the IJA stuck with Oscar II's when something better is available. And I really hate having alot of my IJA air force suck with Nates until the Oscar II comes out.

(in reply to Ron Saueracker)
Post #: 4
RE: 661 4E`s shot down - 4/16/2006 3:41:47 AM   
Nikademus

quote:

ORIGINAL: 2ndACR

Use Nik's mod. Good luck getting the mass 4E's any time soon.

or shooting down 661 of them over a period of time. They're pretty tough customers.

(in reply to 2ndACR)
Post #: 5
RE: 661 4E`s shot down - 4/16/2006 3:45:19 AM   
2ndACR

Tell me about it. I damage the crud out of them though. Thank god for AA fire now.

(in reply to Nikademus)
Post #: 6
RE: 661 4E`s shot down - 4/16/2006 3:50:31 AM   
Andy Mac

Which is fine I have now played both as allies and to be honest I find it balances out.

Anyone that thinks that PDU's is all that it takes to let the allies mass 4E is deluding themselves.

It accelerates it by 2 or 3 months but thats it and only for undefended bases. (This presumes the alllied player does show some LB24 restraint of course I really wish they had just gave you 80 in the pool and no replacements for that one)

Against PZB It is a non PDU game and trust me from mid 43 when I took over I could mass any number of 4E's I wanted with sufficient to be resting whole groups every other day and still have 200 -300 over the target

In other non PDU games I have been able had I chose to close any AF in range from Oct 42.

In a PDU environemnt it doesnt actually change that much except where the base is closer than 5 hexes or is undefended where the allies can close it ealrier. Actually given the Japanese ability to out produce the allies in airframes (hehehe) if anything it takes longer to really take advantage as it takes amonth to fill out 1 P38 Gp but the Japanese can upgrade damn near every sqn in that same timescale.

Overall I dont thinkit really matters that much. Its a usefull tool that gives more flexibility but it probably just about benefits the Japanese more than the allies because the allies get so many 4E Gps eventually anyway that it doesnt really matter especially now that the B17 replacement level is more realistic.

Its a nice to have for the allies (exception fighters in first 3 months its dammed handy there)

(in reply to 2ndACR)
Post #: 7
RE: 661 4E`s shot down - 4/16/2006 4:43:21 AM   
mogami

Hi, In non PDU PBEM date 3/4/43

Allied 4E loss
B-17 297 (159 A2A)
B-24 93 (67 A2A)

390 Total 226 A2A

I'm not retreating, I'm attacking in a different direction!

(in reply to Andy Mac)
Post #: 8
RE: 661 4E`s shot down - 4/16/2006 4:48:05 AM   
rroberson

I have been victimized by this as much as anyone...seeing hundreds and hundreds of helens in our game..(and god knows how many bettys). I still like the fact that as the player I "get" to chose what I build. Makes for a far more interesting game...and for something that I have to be involved in for 2 or 3 years...you better keep me interested.

(in reply to Captain Ed)
Post #: 9
RE: 661 4E`s shot down - 4/16/2006 4:57:09 AM   
pasternakski

This thread, to me, is just further evidence of what went wrong when the decision was made to let the kiddies take over the sandbox. Nowhere anymore is there the slightest hint of "the game presents me with a situation, and I am responsible for doing better than my historical counterpart did. I operate at ________ level of command without control of various matters that are above and below that level of command, and I do what I can."

Instead, it's all become "I want control, I need control, I am god, the game conditions are nothing unless I dictate them."

This is not what I wanted from wargaming when I started playing, and it is not what I want now. Time to quit trying to believe in computer wargames, I think, except for the very few that maintain some design integrity, like Birth of America.

Put my faith in the people
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.

(in reply to rroberson)
Post #: 10
RE: 661 4E`s shot down - 4/16/2006 5:47:26 AM   
Black Mamba 1942

I started a new PBEM game of WITP in the hopes that it would at least be a little historical.
My mistake.

I dropped that notion on the first turn when the US CV's were targeted, and all the Eastern Pacific Islands were invaded on Dec 7+8th.
A 3 week bonus move for the entire IJN with NO fuel expenditure.

So on turn two I started treating this game as an Age of Empires RTS game.

< Message edited by Black Mamba 1942 -- 4/16/2006 10:45:31 AM >

(in reply to pasternakski)
Post #: 11
RE: 661 4E`s shot down - 4/16/2006 7:02:45 AM   
rroberson

quote:

ORIGINAL: pasternakski

This thread, to me, is just further evidence of what went wrong when the decision was made to let the kiddies take over the sandbox. Nowhere anymore is there the slightest hint of "the game presents me with a situation, and I am responsible for doing better than my historical counterpart did. I operate at ________ level of command without control of various matters that are above and below that level of command, and I do what I can."

Instead, it's all become "I want control, I need control, I am god, the game conditions are nothing unless I dictate them."

This is not what I wanted from wargaming when I started playing, and it is not what I want now. Time to quit trying to believe in computer wargames, I think, except for the very few that maintain some design integrity, like Birth of America.

ZZZzzzZZZ

(in reply to pasternakski)
Post #: 12
RE: 661 4E`s shot down - 4/16/2006 8:12:22 AM   
aletoledo

I really like the PDU, but then again I'm not such a stickler for accuracy. if we wanted accuracy, I suppose we would have to eliminate more than just PDU if we were to get close to the situation in ww2.

I think the fact that there is an option for turning on or off PDU is a great solution. if you're the type of player that wants the battles fought just like they were in history, then play with them off and a dozen house rules.

otherwise, play in a manner where you think you can guide the ENTIRE war effort better than history. sure its not historical, but its far from "fantasy" as many have labeled it.

(in reply to rroberson)
Post #: 13
RE: 661 4E`s shot down - 4/16/2006 8:30:41 AM   
rroberson

quote:

ORIGINAL: aletoledo

I really like the PDU, but then again I'm not such a stickler for accuracy. if we wanted accuracy, I suppose we would have to eliminate more than just PDU if we were to get close to the situation in ww2.

I think the fact that there is an option for turning on or off PDU is a great solution. if you're the type of player that wants the battles fought just like they were in history, then play with them off and a dozen house rules.

otherwise, play in a manner where you think you can guide the ENTIRE war effort better than history. sure its not historical, but its far from "fantasy" as many have labeled it.

I think that the moment players turn off japanese sub ops they can no longer complain about accuracy...or realistic or any of those other things.

(in reply to aletoledo)
Post #: 14
RE: 661 4E`s shot down - 4/16/2006 9:02:27 AM   
Oznoyng

PDU isn't the problem. Replacement rates aren't even the problem, although I am sure some of them are probably off by a good bit. The problem is that aircraft don't wear out, they repair too quickly (especially 4E), and they suffer too few ops losses. That leaves too many airframes available to put into squadrons. Additionally, the ease of conversion of aircraft manufacturing plants makes it possible to boost production too quickly. PDU was and continues to be a reasonable change to the game. If the Japanese player manages to achieve results superior to historical results in the beginning phases, they should have more freedom to change their airgroups to newer airframes. The value PDU provides to the game is masked by a lack of attrition in airframes.

"There is no Black or White, only shades of Grey."
"If you aren't a part of the solution, you're a part of the problem."

(in reply to rroberson)
Post #: 15
RE: 661 4E`s shot down - 4/16/2006 9:57:39 AM   
1275psi

quote:

ORIGINAL: Black Mamba 1942

I started a new PBEM game of WITP in the hopes that it would at least be a little historical.
My mistake.

I dropped that notion on the first turn when the US CV's were targeted, and all the Eastern Pacific Islands were invaded on Dec 7+8th.
Yeah right, what BS.
What genius thought that one up?

Because that's what this game is.

When I see posters trying to validate this nonsense it really PO's me.
I guess they watch the history channel and don't read books.
Sorry if the truth hurts.

As long as you don't think in historical terms, this game is OK.
If you want an historical game, you better look elsewhere.

Classic case of some one not picking their opponent carefully -did you actually agree to be historical minded -or, just let him go hell for leather!

(in reply to Black Mamba 1942)
Post #: 16
RE: 661 4E`s shot down - 4/16/2006 10:14:03 AM   
Black Mamba 1942

No, actually we have a pretty extensive set of house rules.
Apparently loopholes are his specialty.

His strategy:
Throw everything you have forward consistantly every turn.
This includes a lot of fragments of LCU's being partially loaded and thrown at any objective.
Because of this fragmenting, I have hordes of Japanese officers commanding LCU's now.

I will say, in 2 months I've sunk 40 AK's and around 36 AP's. That I know of.
He also lost 3 of the KB for the loss of the Big E.
He got overzealous during the chase, and got too close to PH.

Ceylon has fallen, and India has been invaded.
It's only 2/42.

All I can say is that the Japanese must have massive fuel reserves.
I haven't been leaving much in the fallen bases.

< Message edited by Black Mamba 1942 -- 4/16/2006 10:41:51 AM >

(in reply to 1275psi)
Post #: 17
RE: 661 4E`s shot down - 4/16/2006 12:46:01 PM   
Ron Saueracker

quote:

ORIGINAL: Black Mamba 1942

My mistake.

I would have dropped the game right there...let the little kid play with those his own age.

Yammas from The Apo-Tiki Lounge. Future site of WITP AE benders! And then the s--t hit the fan

Post #: 18
RE: 661 4E`s shot down - 4/16/2006 1:39:13 PM   
el cid again

quote:

My mistake.

How would you feel if HALF the Japanese tankers (there are only six in the game - there should be eight to be historical - but all eight should have somewhat lower capacity - and the ships should use rather more fuel) were forced to appear two weeks later (at Yokosuka - that is Tokyo) to represent they were empty on Dec 8 (Dec 7 US time)? That means only half the fuel is available mid-Ocean (on the tankers anyway).

Other Japanese forces begin in port and so must expend fuel to reach whatever point. But the KB and a few Allied TFs at sea get a bit of free fuel - more or less in compensation for each other - because either they get that - or they must begin in port.

Finally, how would you feel about a game beginning two weeks early - with NO war - and players are forbidden to attack by house rules - permitting both sides to maneuver for initial position?
Then ALL units start in port - no free fuel.

Post #: 19
RE: 661 4E`s shot down - 4/16/2006 4:18:36 PM   
niceguy2005

Have a ground rule not to upgrade all bombers to 4Es works well. B-25s and B-26s are tough too though.

Artwork graciously provided by Dixie

(in reply to Captain Ed)
Post #: 20
RE: 661 4E`s shot down - 4/16/2006 4:43:07 PM   
Ron Saueracker

quote:

ORIGINAL: rroberson

quote:

I think that the moment players turn off japanese sub ops they can no longer complain about accuracy...or realistic or any of those other things.

What a crock. Japanese sub doctrine in the game is vastly different from RL. The doctrine should be directed from the top (the player), not have it programmed for us. The Japanese conducted quite a bit of mercantile warfare, and having this game doctrine on screws it. If you want to simply use your subs as fleet scouts and transports, go ahead. No need to nerf the ability to attack merchant shipping.

(in reply to rroberson)
Post #: 21
RE: 661 4E`s shot down - 4/16/2006 5:41:54 PM   
MarcA

quote:

ORIGINAL: niceguy2005

Have a ground rule not to upgrade all bombers to 4Es works well. B-25s and B-26s are tough too though.

You don't have to have PDU's on. This is only an option. If you don't want it start the game with it turned off. The trouble is most Jap players want their massed Tonys and Helens but don't like the allied player having 4E bombers.

So you either have turn off PDU or come up with a very specific set of house rules on a/c upgrades which both players will accept. All you have to do is decide together what aspect of the upgrade/aircraft production system you are trying to model and fit your house rules around it.

Going back to Captain Eds original post. If 4E bombers are skewing your game why don't you introduce house rules mid-game to downgrade them back to the respective squadrons original upgrade path. Given allied production capacity this should be relatively painless. However, owing to the way Japanese aircraft production is handled in the game I doubt retro-active house rules would be fair on a Japanese player.

(in reply to niceguy2005)
Post #: 22
RE: 661 4E`s shot down - 4/16/2006 6:53:29 PM   
Captain Ed

We agreed on self restraint actually once we realized the magnitude of the issue. Don`t forget we started this game before anyone had gotten experience with PDU`s. We have a lot of time invested in it at this point. As such only 4E to 4E is being done but of course some units had been changed. I do think that replacment rates are way to high and couple that with PDU and you can see how massed bomber assaults will happen. As for my experience with Japanese PDU and production on, it also has weird results hence my overabundance of Tony`s needed to counter the overabundance of 4E`s. On and On it goes. I only post this to give players a heads-up on some of the options you choose at the start of the game.

(in reply to MarcA)
Post #: 23
RE: 661 4E`s shot down - 4/16/2006 6:54:55 PM   
Ron Saueracker

quote:

ORIGINAL: Captain Ed

We agreed on self restraint actually once we realized the magnitude of the issue. Don`t forget we started this game before anyone had gotten experience with PDU`s. We have a lot of time invested in it at this point. As such only 4E to 4E is being done but of course some units had been changed. I do think that replacment rates are way to high and couple that with PDU and you can see how massed bomber assaults will happen. As for my experience with Japanese PDU and production on, it also has weird results hence my overabundance of Tony`s needed to counter the overabundance of 4E`s. On and On it goes. I only post this to give players a heads-up on some of the options you choose at the start of the game.

Give us a pic of the numbers Capt Ed!

(in reply to Captain Ed)
Post #: 24
RE: 661 4E`s shot down - 4/16/2006 6:59:39 PM   
Black Mamba 1942

quote:

ORIGINAL: el cid again

quote:

My mistake.

How would you feel if HALF the Japanese tankers (there are only six in the game - there should be eight to be historical - but all eight should have somewhat lower capacity - and the ships should use rather more fuel) were forced to appear two weeks later (at Yokosuka - that is Tokyo) to represent they were empty on Dec 8 (Dec 7 US time)? That means only half the fuel is available mid-Ocean (on the tankers anyway).

Other Japanese forces begin in port and so must expend fuel to reach whatever point. But the KB and a few Allied TFs at sea get a bit of free fuel - more or less in compensation for each other - because either they get that - or they must begin in port.

Finally, how would you feel about a game beginning two weeks early - with NO war - and players are forbidden to attack by house rules - permitting both sides to maneuver for initial position?
Then ALL units start in port - no free fuel.

All I know is that something should be modeled to represent the fuel expenditure.
If you want to play, you should pay.

(in reply to el cid again)
Post #: 25
RE: 661 4E`s shot down - 4/16/2006 7:15:19 PM   
Captain Ed

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ron Saueracker

quote:

ORIGINAL: Captain Ed

Give us a pic of the numbers Capt Ed!

On my next turn I will try and capture a screen of the aircraft losses.

Post #: 26
RE: 661 4E`s shot down - 4/16/2006 7:37:42 PM   
rroberson

quote:

quote:

quote:

What a crock. Japanese sub doctrine in the game is vastly different from RL. The doctrine should be directed from the top (the player), not have it programmed for us. The Japanese conducted quite a bit of mercantile warfare, and having this game doctrine on screws it. If you want to simply use your subs as fleet scouts and transports, go ahead. No need to nerf the ability to attack merchant shipping.

http://www.combinedfleet.com/ss.htm

Given their size, range, speed, and torpedoes, Japanese submarines achieved surprisingly little. This was because they were mainly employed against warships, which were fast, maneuverable, and well-defended when compared to merchant ships. Japanese naval doctrine was built around the concept of fighting a single decisive battle, as they had done at Tsushima 40 years earlier. They thought of their submarines as scouts, whose main role was to locate, shadow, and attack Allied naval task forces. This approach gave a significant return in 1942 when they sank two fleet carriers, one cruiser, and a few destroyers and other warships, and also damaged two battleships, one fleet carrier (twice), and a cruiser. However, as Allied intelligence, technologies, methods, and numbers improved, the Japanese submarines were never again able to achieve this frequency of success. For this reason, many argue that the Japanese submarine force would have been better used against merchant ships, patrolling Allied shipping lanes instead of lurking outside naval bases. Bagnasco credits the Japanese submarine fleet with sinking 184 merchant ships of 907,000 GRT. This figure is far less than achieved by the Germans (2,840 ships of 14.3 million GRT), the Americans (1,079 ships of 4.65 million tons), and the British (493 ships of 1.52 million tons). It seems reasonable that an all-out blitz of the American west coast, the Panama Canal, and the approaches to Hawaii, New Zealand, Australia and India would have caused the Allies more difficulty than did the naval deprivations that were actually achieved. Losing a significant number of merchant ships, and also needing to spread meager defenses even more thinly along two coasts, would surely have had some substantial consequences for the United States in 1942.

Not a crock. Its not what they used their submarines for. Yes they did sink some merchant ships here and there, but it wasn't their main use. That why I always always get a good chuckle anytime someone comes here screaming about the reality of this or that...yet their first move is to turn off japanese submarine doctrine.

Post #: 27
RE: 661 4E`s shot down - 4/16/2006 7:56:22 PM   
Ron Saueracker

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Given their size, range, speed, and torpedoes, Japanese submarines achieved surprisingly little. This was because they were mainly employed against warships, which were fast, maneuverable, and well-defended when compared to merchant ships. Japanese naval doctrine was built around the concept of fighting a single decisive battle, as they had done at Tsushima 40 years earlier. They thought of their submarines as scouts, whose main role was to locate, shadow, and attack Allied naval task forces. This approach gave a significant return in 1942 when they sank two fleet carriers, one cruiser, and a few destroyers and other warships, and also damaged two battleships, one fleet carrier (twice), and a cruiser. However, as Allied intelligence, technologies, methods, and numbers improved, the Japanese submarines were never again able to achieve this frequency of success. For this reason, many argue that the Japanese submarine force would have been better used against merchant ships, patrolling Allied shipping lanes instead of lurking outside naval bases. Bagnasco credits the Japanese submarine fleet with sinking 184 merchant ships of 907,000 GRT. This figure is far less than achieved by the Germans (2,840 ships of 14.3 million GRT), the Americans (1,079 ships of 4.65 million tons), and the British (493 ships of 1.52 million tons). It seems reasonable that an all-out blitz of the American west coast, the Panama Canal, and the approaches to Hawaii, New Zealand, Australia and India would have caused the Allies more difficulty than did the naval deprivations that were actually achieved. Losing a significant number of merchant ships, and also needing to spread meager defenses even more thinly along two coasts, would surely have had some substantial consequences for the United States in 1942.

Not a crock. Its not what they used their submarines for. Yes they did sink some merchant ships here and there, but it wasn't their main use. That why I always always get a good chuckle anytime someone comes here screaming about the reality of this or that...yet their first move is to turn off japanese submarine doctrine.

But Rob, that's my point. Japanese sub doctrine as is modelled is basically wrong, Jap sub commanders attacked everything they saw, their bosses just did not send them on too many missions where enemy merchants were plentiful, they wasted the subs on special missions with the fleet or as sub transports. If you don't want to use them as pickets, scouts, transports or what have you, that is for you to decide, and you station and assign your missions to the subs accordingly. Let's say you decide to use them to form a scouting line ahead of KB...guess what, oods are they are not going to run into any merchant convoys along the way unless KB is heading for a major Allied port. The player determines sub doctrine, we don't need the game to tell subs to ignore merchants when that was not what happenned.

(in reply to rroberson)
Post #: 28
RE: 661 4E`s shot down - 4/16/2006 8:05:00 PM   
rroberson

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

But Rob, that's my point. Japanese sub doctrine as is modelled is basically wrong, Jap sub commanders attacked everything they saw, their bosses just did not send them on too many missions where enemy merchants were plentiful, they wasted the subs on special missions with the fleet or as sub transports. If you don't want to use them as pickets, scouts, transports or what have you, that is for you to decide, and you station and assign your missions to the subs accordingly. Let's say you decide to use them to form a scouting line ahead of KB...guess what, oods are they are not going to run into any merchant convoys along the way unless KB is heading for a major Allied port. The player determines sub doctrine, we don't need the game to tell subs to ignore merchants when that was not what happenned.

I get your point

I guess I grow weary of hearing how unrealistic this or that is in the game. I'm still of the mind gamewise that give the the tools they had in 41, it should be up to me how I employ them.

Post #: 29
RE: 661 4E`s shot down - 4/16/2006 8:45:18 PM   
juliet7bravo

As the Supreme High Muckety of the Japanese military (or whatever your extremely poorly defined role is) the question of submarine usage is one of doctrine, pure and simple. No addition training or equipment required to implement a policy of merchant shipping attack, you should be able to just give the order.

It is the exact opposite of the doctrinal issue that the Allied player gets a free pass on. The Allied player, is allowed to ahistorically form his shipping into convoys and aggressively use LR air assets in an Naval Search/ASW role. Both issues King adamantly refused to allow until the German broke it off in his hienie.

"Jap sub commanders attacked everything they saw"...I think in reality, attacking merchant shipping was discouraged by beating up sub skippers about wasting torpedoes. Officially, they weren't supposed to use more than one per ship; unofficially, since sinking merchants wasn't "cool" I suspect it wasn't worth the hassle for the sub skipper to (1) Account for the torps, (2) Risk his boat for something he isn't going to get any thanks for. How else do you explain subs patrolling off the West Coast (for example), in some of the busiest shipping lanes in the world, consistently either being "out of position for attack", or "failing to find targets"? And they were there ostensibly to attack shipping. This began way before USN ASW/SIGINT became so overwhelming. Maybe the guys who smoked the Allied shipping at wars start didn't get a big thank you from the Emp. or something...

Somewhere, I think I saw figures for the number of torpedoes the IJN had on hand, by type, at wars start. I don't think they had the torps for "unrestricted submarine warfare" on hand, and you're talking about something that was as complicated by 1941 standards as an ICBM is by todays. Personally, I think torps should be manufactured/stockpiled or have a whacking big supply cost to reload...for both sides. The USN had a huge torp shortage for the first year or so across the board, and the loss of the SS torps at Cavite was dang near crippling.

Post #: 30
Page:   [1] 2 3 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> 820 4E`s lost Page: [1] 2 3 4   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI