Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

A problem with mouse speed

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Training Center >> A problem with mouse speed Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
A problem with mouse speed - 5/16/2006 7:05:04 PM   
Herr Fuhrer

Hello everybody! (and thanks for the guys at Matrix Games for distributing this game for free!!!) I decided to register to this forum because SPWAW seems such a great game! I played a scenario where I was playing as Germany and tried to attack some fresh-out-of-military-academy -yogoslavians in a town to get the control of a bridge before they blow it up. Well I had superior number of tanks and men but of course, I lost :-D I just made it to the gates of the town and that was it :-D I just kept sending those tanks near to the town even tough the tanks before those had been shot by AT-guns. How smart is that :-D

Well, besides my bad tactical skills I also have another problem - my mouse is scrolling the screen too rapidly. If I try to scroll the screen a _little_ to the right, it takes me all the way to the right. Even if I try to be as careful as possible this happens. This makes playing the game rather difficult and much inconvenient and uncomfortable. Is there any solutiong to this problem?
Post #: 1
RE: A problem with mouse speed - 5/16/2006 7:38:31 PM   
Goblin

There is a scroll speed adjustment in Preferences. It does not work for the sub-menus (Para plotting, Commando assignments, Glider assignments, etc). Mike Wood does plan on fixing this when he has the time, but for now you can adjust the main screen mouse speed in Preferences. Welcome aboard HF.

Goblin

(in reply to Herr Fuhrer)
Post #: 2
RE: A problem with mouse speed - 5/16/2006 7:50:47 PM   
Herr Fuhrer

I thought I had gone through the preferences. Maybe I was looking more for a slider rather than what it is now. But anyway, thanks a bunch! It didn't directly solve the problem with my tactics but maybe it will help it in a long run, eh ;) And also thank you for making me feel welcome here :)

(in reply to Goblin)
Post #: 3
RE: A problem with mouse speed - 5/16/2006 9:55:25 PM   
Goblin

quote:

ORIGINAL: Herr Fuhrer

I thought I had gone through the preferences. Maybe I was looking more for a slider rather than what it is now. But anyway, thanks a bunch! It didn't directly solve the problem with my tactics but maybe it will help it in a long run, eh ;) And also thank you for making me feel welcome here :)

For improving your gameplay, I recommend the Depot Academy. You can find it a www.spwaw.com . Join the forums, and post a hello. You will see the Academy section.

Goblin

(in reply to Herr Fuhrer)
Post #: 4
RE: A problem with mouse speed - 5/17/2006 6:58:03 AM   
JEB Davis

quote:

ORIGINAL: Goblin
For improving your gameplay, I recommend the Depot Academy. You can find it a www.spwaw.com . Join the forums, and post a hello. You will see the Academy section.

Goblin

I second that, the Academy is HIGHLY recommended. I'm in my graduation game now.

Reduce SP:WaW slaughter, "Low Carnage":
Settings: 80Spot,80Hit,100R/R,XXXTQ,110TkT,150InfT,180AvSoft,130AvArm,150SOFire / Command & Ctrl ON / AutoRally OFF
Enhanced http://enhanced.freeforums.org
Depot https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/spwawdepot/

(in reply to Goblin)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Training Center >> A problem with mouse speed Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI