Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Leaders? Wot Leaders!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory >> Crown Of Glory Support >> Leaders? Wot Leaders! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Leaders? Wot Leaders! - 5/26/2006 5:23:54 AM   
Squigbaby

I'm playing the French and have survived from 1792 through to 1809. However, I don't seem to be getting any of the commanders I would have expected for the Napoleonic wars such as Napoleon, Ney, Lannes, Soult, Davout, Eugene, St Cyr etc etc despite hammering my opponents on a regular basis. Did Robespierre chop them all with Madame Guillotine - if so can I have what is left??

In all honesty what is happening here?
Post #: 1
RE: Leaders? Wot Leaders! - 5/26/2006 5:34:25 AM   
Southern Hunter

That is odd. In my only campaign as French in 1792, Napoleon and his buddies turned up in about 1798 or so. They don't announce themselves, but it is hard to miss the big stack of them.

Maybe Paris was enemy occupied on that turn, and they didn't turn up?

(in reply to Squigbaby)
Post #: 2
RE: Leaders? Wot Leaders! - 5/26/2006 10:32:15 PM   
ericbabe

The 1792 campaign was never designed to be the grand 36 year long campaign that a lot of players seem to enjoy. We had originally envisioned it only as an interesting alternative to the 1805 standard game, which received the majority of our attention in terms of tweaking and testing. I believe someone has modded the 1792 scenario to include all of the generals included in the other scenarios.

(in reply to Southern Hunter)
Post #: 3
RE: Leaders? Wot Leaders! - 5/27/2006 8:09:15 AM   
Squigbaby

As you (Ericbabe) say a lot of players seem to enjoy the 1792 Campaign (In fact it's the only one I've ever played [and I've played about five or six of them]). Is it the case then that this issue will be addressed in the next patch? That would be nice.

If this issue won't be patched - is it relatively easy to mod the 1792 file without adversley affecting the rest of the game? If so what do I need to do?

(in reply to ericbabe)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory >> Crown Of Glory Support >> Leaders? Wot Leaders! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI