Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Problems with Splits

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support >> Problems with Splits Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Problems with Splits - 5/27/2006 6:41:07 PM   
acm14850

1. Slugging percentages are calculated incorrectly. On the "vs. Left" line, for example, batter had two hits, a double and a homer, in 4 AB. A double and a homer is six total bases, divided by 4 AB, gives a slugging percentage of 1.500, not 2.000.

2. The "Runners in scoring position" line makes no sense. The batter only had two hits, so he can't have two homers AND a double, and he only had 2 AB, so he can't have two homers and a double AND a strikeout.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by acm14850 -- 5/27/2006 6:43:44 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Problems with Splits - 5/28/2006 9:44:15 PM   
bozanic

I too have seen the same problem with the split stats. Had a player with 2 total doubles for the year and had 3 doubles to his credit under the runners in scoring position split. I did not go into detail and recalculate slugging %, but based on the player card included in the post above, there is something wrong. There is no way you can have a slugging % above 4.00 since that is what you get for a homerun. This guy has a 6.00.

I have also noticed when using the next and previous button on a player card, the splits do not appear on the subsequent player cards viewed. The split stats only appear on the initial player card selected.

(in reply to acm14850)
Post #: 2
RE: Problems with Splits - 5/29/2006 6:54:45 AM   
bozanic

I downloaded patch 1.11 and started a new fictional PSA and check the splits after one game. I lost 5-2. Most of my batter got to bat 3 to 4 times. This is relfected correctly under the season stats tab on the players card, but the splits tab reflect many strange numbers. Several of these 3 to 4 atbats players have between 12 and 15 atbats under the various split categories.

I hade one player who was closer that the other. He was 0 for 3 with a walk. Under all the split categories he was 0 for 3 with a walk, but under runners in scoring position he was 0 for 4 with no walks.

I can't wait until this is ironed out and I can dig into the splits.

Vince

(in reply to bozanic)
Post #: 3
RE: Problems with Splits - 5/29/2006 3:28:44 PM   
bosunmate

I have a latest version but don't have splits on my player cards, anyone help me out on this one . Thanks in advance

(in reply to acm14850)
Post #: 4
RE: Problems with Splits - 5/31/2006 5:38:31 AM   
bozanic

Is anyone else aware of this issue?

(in reply to bosunmate)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support >> Problems with Splits Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI