Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Little bug and Heavy Mortar

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Little bug and Heavy Mortar Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Little bug and Heavy Mortar - 7/16/2000 8:29:00 AM   
Kojakki

I found strange visual-bug on v2.3. With Oob editor i converted some weapon-names to Finnish language. example: Hand Grenade = Käsi Kranaatti.I opened WaW and started to purchase units, i found that everything was messed after that scandinavian "ä" letter. Heavy Mortar: I have noticed that 120mm mortars cant move on WaW. Speed: 0. Actually after shooting some rounds 120mm mortar is pulled from hole and put on wheels. And 6mens can push and pull that 540kg thingy some time as running speed on road if there is no hills. Loading mortar to truck: Using truck and clicking hex where mortar locates with left mouse button, it only chooses mortar and truck dont move same hex with mortar. So is there better way to move truck to same hex with mortar? -Kojakki

Post #: 1
- 7/16/2000 8:54:00 AM   
Paul Vebber

Hold "Shift" down and you can enter teh hex of another unit rather than select it. Non-standard characters are not supported in the unit name slot

(in reply to Kojakki)
Post #: 2
- 7/16/2000 5:45:00 PM   
Kojakki

Thanks for help! -Kojakki

(in reply to Kojakki)
Post #: 3
- 7/17/2000 8:41:00 PM   
Larry Holt

quote:

Originally posted by Kojakki: ... Heavy Mortar: I have noticed that 120mm mortars cant move on WaW. Speed: 0. Actually after shooting some rounds 120mm mortar is pulled from hole and put on wheels. And 6mens can push and pull that 540kg thingy some time as running speed on road if there is no hills. ... -Kojakki
I commented on the same thing for AT guns. Paul Vebber stated that while a crew could move the gun, movement of the ammo was a problem so they didn't give any movement points to the guns. I suggest one movement point to at least allow such weapons to move into an out of buildings and I've edited my OOB to reflect this. ------------------ An old soldier but not yet a faded one. OK, maybe just a bit faded.

Never take counsel of your fears.

(in reply to Kojakki)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Little bug and Heavy Mortar Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI