Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Face Pack Idea: Whatcha think?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> 3rd Party Add-ons Area >> Face Pack Idea: Whatcha think? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Face Pack Idea: Whatcha think? - 7/2/2006 6:08:55 AM   
Aaenuel

For my fictional league that I am creating I am going to be making a whole bunch of faces to use. If anyone is familiar with Total Pro Football then I am using the same program to generate the faces that was done from that game.

I could pretty easily just zip up all the faces when I am done but there is a catch. I am adding team hats to all of the players in the league that will have a face. That would limit it's use for a face pack to the community. What do you think I should do? Create a generic hat that can go on each of these guys?

Here are a few examples:

Post #: 1
RE: Face Pack Idea: Whatcha think? - 7/2/2006 6:23:35 AM   
Nomo Ootp

Neat if it can be done quickly.... Here is an example of what I did for another game and then just modified it for Puresim.... seems very similar to your work......

I am using facegen and Defts templates. I also have an angled template that looks better..... with the faces from facegen and the template it takes about 3 minutes for me to make a custom player.....quicker if I am doing a complete team at the same time.

This is one of the ideas I had in another thread to see if this is something the community could use..... I also have 40 different ballpark related backgrounds. The more faces the merrier.... I was going to make a pack with a different uni style with no logos on the cap..... My players that I created for another game had custom unis and caps..... I also have hair and facial hair templates....

If you have just the heads saved in a file I would like to get a copy if possible. I have all the templates to put the players in actual MLB unis and caps.....

I have a photobucket called OOTPdesigns and had just started uploading Heads on the site but just abandoned the idea. I would take a head, add a uniform and facial hair, hair and I get a face. I have been able to take one head and make 5 distinctive faces from it.... I was going to do this for another game but another person came up with a program that automates this for the new game and my photos were not needed. I just deleted a file of over 6000 images.....now I am playing puresim and wish I had saved them.....was looking at having 100 faces for each MLB team. then take these and put them into generic unis for fictional leagues....btw, unis can be overlaid so even if put into a generic uniform modders can open in paintshop pro and add a layer with a new uniform and cap.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Nomo Ootp -- 7/2/2006 6:41:35 AM >

(in reply to Aaenuel)
Post #: 2
RE: Face Pack Idea: Whatcha think? - 7/2/2006 7:45:29 AM   
PadresFan104

I'll take whatever you guys create and post them to my site. I'd love some different fictional face packs, and would prefer neutral or maybe random colored hats.

(in reply to Nomo Ootp)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> 3rd Party Add-ons Area >> Face Pack Idea: Whatcha think? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI