Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Coming Soon - Map Depot

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Coming Soon - Map Depot Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Coming Soon - Map Depot - 7/21/2000 12:23:00 PM   
Wild Bill

Our map depot will soon be operational. One from your ranks, Steve Wild, has volunteered his time and expertise to help us get this on the road. We are not trying to compete with Fabio, just support and strengthen his efforts. This was promised over a month ago and we hope to have it ready soon, with maps for most SP games out there. Look for an annoucement on it soon....WB ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant
Post #: 1
- 7/21/2000 3:27:00 PM   
PR^Spanjab

n1 WB. Any news on any changes to non-scenario maps for generated battles changing in v3.0? Should be cool tho, for now it's probably best if people supply a scenario to set up the deployment lines and victory locations, and maybe a comprehensive help on how to use them would be cool. Looking forward to popping my one and only map (thus far) onto it! I am thinking about a few more map ideas, none of mine will be based on real places, I prefer to design a map with the game engine in mind to ensure a good mix of tactics and units are needed to play it well! Spanjab

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 2
- 7/22/2000 7:57:00 PM   
PR^Spanjab

I have always been suprised to see that whenever someone posts something regarding pbem there are about 2 replies whereas a problem or point about the campaign gets dozens! Do most people only play the 1 player game?

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 3
- 7/22/2000 9:21:00 PM   
Wild Bill

That could be, Spanjab. I think with the inclusion of online TCP/IP play that will change WB ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 4
- 7/22/2000 3:42:00 AM   
Tombstone

Most people play single player because it isn't all that easy to make the transistion to pbem. I know when I first did it it was kinda scary. Tomo

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 5
- 7/22/2000 5:00:00 AM   
philippe hubert

hi bill here is a smile from france. i m glad to see soon a new map depot in matrix site. i ve got some famous and surly they will be upload in this depot if is possible for us just like for scenario depot. bye

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 6
- 7/23/2000 5:04:00 PM   
Rickenbacker

I play PBEM, I have 3 games going at the moment, and also some offline campaigns and such (I'm currently getting my butt soundly kicked in the latest amphibious scenario by WB ). Used to play a lot of PBEM back in SP2 (loved the game, but not too crazy about the time period(s), WW2 is more my thing). I guess that meant I wasn't intimidated by SP:WAW's PBEM game, which is actually much easier to use than the old ones. Anyway, I'm rambling. Gotta go check my mail for some more moves . Rickenbacker

Mats 'Rickenbacker' Nylund -------------------------- rickenbacker@innocent.com

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Coming Soon - Map Depot Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI