Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Gary Grigsby’s World at War v1.202 Released!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Discontinued Games] >> Gary Grigsby's World at War >> Gary Grigsby’s World at War v1.202 Released! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Gary Grigsby’s World at War v1.202 Released! - 7/11/2006 4:14:40 AM   
Alex Fiedler

New Minor Update for World War II Grand Strategy Game

Matrix Games and 2by3 Games (www.2by3games.com) today announced the release of a new update for their World War II grand strategy war game, Gary Grigsby’s World at War. The new version 1.202 is now available from the Matrix Games Website. It is a minor update that fixes a few minor issues with the major v1.20 update released earlier this year.

Three fixes are included in this update, resolving a possible combat animations crash, a replay problem and an issue with strategic airdrops. It is recommended that all players upgrade to v1.202. The v1.202 update is a comprehensive update and will work on all previous versions of Gary Grigsby’s World at War, whether US or International.

Gary Grigsby’s World at War takes place in the Second World War and places you at the helm of one of five possible powers: The Western Allies, China, Russia, Germany, or Japan. Command your army and coordinate your attacks. Gain supplies, resources, and factories to fuel your war machine. Manage your supplies and supply lines to ensure you have the resources necessary to capture territories and press your attacks. Gary Grigsby’s World at War has been hailed as an elegant and accessible game design with adjustable realism and detail; where the difficulty can be tailored to your specific level and your opponents range from a challenging computer AI to up to four other human players.

Gary Grigsby’s World at War takes you through four World War II scenarios where five playable powers battle across thirty-eight different countries with fifteen different unit types. Each unit type has up to fourteen attributes, which you can upgrade through careful research of new technology during the war. The design covers everything from strategic movement to cold weather, nuclear weapons, special historical events and even managing supply lines in the advanced mode of the game. Gary Grigsby’s World at War will make you a general in a day but keep you occupied year round.
Post #: 1
RE: Gary Grigsby’s World at War v1.202 Released! - 7/11/2006 4:58:48 AM   
PanzerKampfwagen

Great! I'm downloading it immediately. Thanks for all the work you guys at Matrix Games put into this new patch.

(in reply to Alex Fiedler)
Post #: 2
RE: Gary Grigsby’s World at War v1.202 Released! - 7/14/2006 2:10:39 AM   
jpinard

Sweet, me too!

(in reply to PanzerKampfwagen)
Post #: 3
RE: Gary Grigsby’s World at War v1.202 Released! - 7/22/2006 4:09:34 AM   
mikwarleo

sticky this? or update 1.201 sticky?

(in reply to jpinard)
Post #: 4
RE: Gary Grigsby’s World at War v1.202 Released! - 7/23/2006 8:25:35 AM   
mikwarleo

Will PBEM 1.201 games be adversely effected if you upgrade to 1.202 mid-game?

(in reply to Alex Fiedler)
Post #: 5
RE: Gary Grigsby’s World at War v1.202 Released! - 7/23/2006 7:35:32 PM   
Joel Billings

They shouldn't be, as long as all player upgrade once the first player has upgraded.

(in reply to mikwarleo)
Post #: 6
RE: Gary Grigsby’s World at War v1.202 Released! - 5/14/2010 10:33:22 AM   
sstankerss

hi there, I juz bought World at War and after installing when I tried to play (after going thru the cinematics), the page juz hang (blackscreen). I could not play the game. According to the disc, I had installed the 1.202 version of the game. I'm running Windows 7 Home Premiums.

Anyone can help?

Thanks.

(in reply to Joel Billings)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Discontinued Games] >> Gary Grigsby's World at War >> Gary Grigsby’s World at War v1.202 Released! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI