Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

One last try on the player-card thing . . .

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support >> One last try on the player-card thing . . . Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
One last try on the player-card thing . . . - 7/11/2006 5:55:52 AM   
Robbie42

My two previous questions have had LOTS of views, and no responses. So, I need to try one more angle. The problem: the ability bars on the players cards (for contact hitting, power hitting, etc., in green, yellow, etc., with the numbers ratings from 1-100) show up that way on the computer I downloaded to, but they show up as a kind of double-blue bar without numbers on my other computer, where I used a copy of the downloaded program.

Could the problem be because I transferred the downloaded program via flash-drive from my Mac--where everything works as it should on my Virtual PC--to my laptop PC where I have this one glitch . . . one that I'm aware of, anyway. I know I could test this by downloading directly to the laptop, but I can't hook the laptop up to my broadband internet connection, and it would take much too long via dial-up to justify, especially with the added expense of buying another copy of the program.
Post #: 1
RE: One last try on the player-card thing . . . - 7/11/2006 6:00:37 AM   
puresimmer

Try making sure you uninstall and reinstall the latest version of flash.

Developer, PureSim Baseball

(in reply to Robbie42)
Post #: 2
RE: One last try on the player-card thing . . . - 7/11/2006 6:45:51 PM   
Robbie42

quote:

ORIGINAL: puresimmer

Thanks . . . I'll give that a try!

(in reply to puresimmer)
Post #: 3
RE: One last try on the player-card thing . . . - 7/11/2006 10:25:05 PM   
SittingDuck

Robbie, I appreciate your situation with views/responses.  I was one of those who viewed but did not respond.  Simply because I didn't know the answer.  I hope you'll appreciate that there are plenty of us who, if we knew the answer, would respond and help.

(in reply to Robbie42)
Post #: 4
RE: One last try on the player-card thing . . . - 7/11/2006 11:30:10 PM   
Robbie42

quote:

ORIGINAL: SittingDuck

Robbie, I appreciate your situation with views/responses. I was one of those who viewed but did not respond. Simply because I didn't know the answer. I hope you'll appreciate that there are plenty of us who, if we knew the answer, would respond and help.

Thanks very much for this note . . . if I didn't appreciate it before, I sure do now. I think this particular problem is one of those odd ones that won't yeild to anything . . . except maybe loading a complete new version of Puresim onto that computer. But, it's not an important enough problem, in itself, for me to do that yet. Again, thanks for this note . . . I'd bet even money I'll come up with some problems that others have experienced and solved; and I will feel confident about coming here for answers.

(in reply to SittingDuck)
Post #: 5
RE: One last try on the player-card thing . . . - 7/11/2006 11:32:22 PM   
Robbie42

quote:

ORIGINAL: Robbie42

quote:

ORIGINAL: puresimmer

Thanks . . . I'll give that a try!

I was going to try this, but it really looks as if both computers have the same version of flash. Meanwhile, I downloaded a lot of Windows updates I'd been neglecting; but that didn't help either. Think I'm gonna give it up for now. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

(in reply to Robbie42)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support >> One last try on the player-card thing . . . Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI