Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Great, a newbie question!!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Great, a newbie question!! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Great, a newbie question!! - 7/18/2006 5:47:22 AM   
scott32671

okay, i just picked up this awesome game, and have been tinkering with it when i can. I just can't figure out how to import players when in sandbox mode, and i know this is probably a stupid question, but this really looks like the most fun, along with classic mode, way to play, but i keep screwing it up. Also, how to upload 3rd party addons such as pics and logos kicks my butt too. any help will be much appreciated...and yeah, go on and make fun of the newbie...Thanks

I am a Cubs Fan, and therefore i bear the lamentation of denial and dissapointment while also loving the game unconditionally. where's the beer?
Post #: 1
RE: Great, a newbie question!! - 7/18/2006 7:02:09 AM   
motnahp

You should be able to go to the Players tab at the bottom of the screen. Once there, you will see a tab on your left labeled "Import Real Players". You can import entire teams or individual players from there.

(in reply to scott32671)
Post #: 2
RE: Great, a newbie question!! - 7/18/2006 9:34:47 PM   
scott32671

thanks dude...i really appreciate the heads up. will try it when i get home.  thanks!!

I am a Cubs Fan, and therefore i bear the lamentation of denial and dissapointment while also loving the game unconditionally. where's the beer?

(in reply to motnahp)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Great, a newbie question!! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI