Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Shaun, not showing Version number on main screen

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support >> Shaun, not showing Version number on main screen Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Shaun, not showing Version number on main screen - 7/19/2006 8:26:03 PM   
sposfan

Shaun,

AS the title say, the version number is not showing in the main screen. I redownloaded the patch and reinstalled it, but still no version number. Is there any way to verify which version I am using?

Is it possible that I'm going to have to uninstall/reinstall?

thanks!
Post #: 1
RE: Shaun, not showing Version number on main screen - 7/20/2006 2:05:54 AM   
puresimmer

Sure, you can browse to the folder where PureSim is installed, right click on puresim2k7.exe and choose "Properties" and then click the "Version" tab. That should read 1.2.0.0

I wonder if your DPI setting or font size in windows is causing the infor to get clipped off the bottom of your monitor? Are you running full screen or in a window? Are you using a non-standard DPI setting?

Developer, PureSim Baseball

(in reply to sposfan)
Post #: 2
RE: Shaun, not showing Version number on main screen - 7/20/2006 2:35:01 AM   
sposfan

Thanks Shaun, checked the file and it's 1.2.0.0, so that's good. as for the DPI and font setting everything is set to the default.

I do however run puresim in windowed mode and and while the bottom of the very last line is usually cut off a little bit, it's still legible. On the main screen I show the serial number on the bottom right with some space under that. If the version number is below that space it might be cut off.

I just ran puresim in full screen and you're correct again, it is cut off on the windowed mode. My screen bye the bye is 17"widescreen set to 1280*768

Thanks for your help!

(in reply to puresimmer)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support >> Shaun, not showing Version number on main screen Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI