Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Looks Like I Should Have Bought Baseball Mogul Instead

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Looks Like I Should Have Bought Baseball Mogul Instead Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Looks Like I Should Have Bought Baseball Mogul Instead - 7/22/2006 4:01:14 AM   
Scorekeeper

...at least with Baseball Mogul 2007...OOTP...and even PS2 MLB 2k5 & PS2 MVP 2005 you can replay the 2005 season with HISTORICAL schedules!...apparently that's something that you CAN'T do in Puresim. So much for being a REALISTIC baseball simulator...

...sheesh....
Post #: 1
RE: Looks Like I Should Have Bought Baseball Mogul Instead - 7/22/2006 4:04:06 AM   
verizon32

Yes you can.

You can import ootp schedules over to puresim

(in reply to Scorekeeper)
Post #: 2
RE: Looks Like I Should Have Bought Baseball Mogul Instead - 7/22/2006 4:07:30 AM   
Scorekeeper

yes, you can import them BUT they use different team ID's which don't match up to Puresim's. So, for example, when the OOTP file calls for Boston at New York...instead, what you get in Puresim is Cleveland at Minnesota....so what's the point in that?

< Message edited by Scorekeeper -- 7/22/2006 4:13:49 AM >

(in reply to verizon32)
Post #: 3
RE: Looks Like I Should Have Bought Baseball Mogul Instead - 7/22/2006 5:31:27 AM   
KG Erwin

It's easy enough to make sure your league setups match the team IDs in the OOTP schedules, IF you set them up yourself. 

I think the Pure Sim historical replays are setup to match the Retrosheet schedules.

It isn't a game-killer, man.  It just takes a little work, but I can assure you that it is worth it.

Post #: 4
RE: Looks Like I Should Have Bought Baseball Mogul Instead - 7/22/2006 5:58:01 AM   
Abev

It is a realistic baseball simulator. Baseball doesnt mean MLB. Enjoy Baseball Mogul. wtf is the point of the thread? Just to cry to someone?

(in reply to KG Erwin)
Post #: 5
RE: Looks Like I Should Have Bought Baseball Mogul Instead - 7/22/2006 2:53:00 PM   
puresimmer

quote:

ORIGINAL: Scorekeeper

yes, you can import them BUT they use different team ID's which don't match up to Puresim's. So, for example, when the OOTP file calls for Boston at New York...instead, what you get in Puresim is Cleveland at Minnesota....so what's the point in that?

Can you post a link to the file?

Developer, PureSim Baseball

Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Looks Like I Should Have Bought Baseball Mogul Instead Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI