Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Hey Shaun

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Hey Shaun Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Hey Shaun - 7/23/2006 10:00:19 AM   
Mike D

Bought the game when it was on sale despite not being able to post under my other handle. Anyway, I'm sure these suggestions have been made, but doing a search didn't yield what I was looking for. Of course, I could have just missed it.

1. To be able to turn on finances at some future date. If it's in the game, I can't see it. But I would love to be able to start a career in 1901, and turn on finances in the 50's for instance.

2. At the beginning, you choose how many players you want in the orginization. It would be great if we can change that later on.

3. In the Hall of Fame screen, you went with my suggestion of having all the awards at the top with a link to those awards. One more suggestion I would have, is at the beginning of the detail listing of the awards, to have maybe the top 5 or 10 guys that won that award, and how many they won. Like Smith(6), Young(5), and so on.

Anyway, great game man, and I look forward to whatever other improvements you make to this very good game.

< Message edited by Mike D -- 7/25/2006 10:19:04 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Hey Shaun - 7/25/2006 10:20:20 PM   
Mike D

bump

(in reply to Mike D)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Hey Shaun Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI