Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

TOAW 3 Scenario Editor

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> TOAW III Support >> TOAW 3 Scenario Editor Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
TOAW 3 Scenario Editor - 9/7/2006 10:24:28 PM   
d42man

Hello:

Silly question, but how in the heck does one get to the toaw 3 scenario editor? - I cannot see it anywhere on the main menu or matrix games TOAW3 folder.

Thanks
Post #: 1
RE: TOAW 3 Scenario Editor - 9/7/2006 10:31:06 PM   
Nemo69

Welcome!

When you launch the game, the last button on the right will lead you to the scenario editor.

Attachment (1)

Fais ce que dois

(in reply to d42man)
Post #: 2
RE: TOAW 3 Scenario Editor - 9/16/2006 5:19:17 AM   
Bkim

Well Nemo69 I hope you can help me, though my problem goes past getting into the editor.  I once had the WOTY version and was able to take an existing scenario, edit the OOB and plug it back into the scenario without having deploy the entire force structure.  I tried that here and have not been successful.  I saved the scenario under a new name..didn't want to ruin the original..opened the Force Editor and wailed away.  I saved the new OOB created under a differant name. Clicked off the F-Editor to deploy the new units...and all the units on the map went away.  When I re-opend the scenario the units re-appeared, but under the original OOB.  My first question is then..where should I save the OOB to ensure it links to the scenario? We'll start here because when I get around to buiding the complete scenario I am developing I want to be sure this doesn't occur.

(in reply to Nemo69)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> TOAW III Support >> TOAW 3 Scenario Editor Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI