Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

A few things

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> A few things Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
A few things - 7/28/2000 9:50:00 AM   
Drake666

First is anyone working on a Large hictoric Omaha Beach scenario. That quetion is mostly for wild bill and his crew becouse they do great hictoric scenarios and I dont want to start a project this big and found out that they did one for the Version 3 of the game. Secound, has anyone information on some of the units like the 6th Engineer Special Brigade. I have all of the major units of the 1st and 29th infantry divisions covered, but information on some of the units that were spread out is harder to find. The map for this one should be real good, got my hands on a number of operational maps to the right scale.

Post #: 1
- 7/28/2000 12:08:00 PM   
Wild Bill

I'll step aside for you my man. It needs to be done. I've been wanting to do it, but my time frame won't allow it for awhile. So go for it. I support you completely. I'll rummage a bit and see what I have. One little series that has proven to be of some help is a set of four smaller volumes on D-Day by Chris Chant. Operation Overlord vol.1-4 One on Sword and British 6th AB One on Utah and US Airborne One on Omaha One on Gold and Juno. A lot of good material there. They run about $10 a piece And a GREAT one is titled, Omaha Beachhead, from the US Govt Printing Office, Wow, with a separate package of 16 large, detailed maps! Plus I got copies of original maps issued to coxwains and boat commanders in 1944. The Omaha Beachhead is a must for you. By all means get in touch with the Printing Office, US Govt and get that book! Wild Bill ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

(in reply to Drake666)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> A few things Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI