Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Injuries

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support >> Injuries Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Injuries - 10/12/2006 12:51:32 AM   
kennsing

Is there any way to adjust the chances that an injury will occur? In my associations I have had my entire starting rotation go down on in a matter of weeks, several times. I don't mind that they occur, but holy crap!

thanks!
Post #: 1
RE: Injuries - 10/12/2006 3:32:44 AM   
henry296

Go to the XML file.  Open it in Wordpad and search for injuries.  You can reduce the chance of injuries for pitchers and hitters.

I actually raise mine b/c I don't think they happen enough.

(in reply to kennsing)
Post #: 2
RE: Injuries - 10/12/2006 6:24:34 AM   
looneyluden

I have had similar situation with the starting pitchers. I mostly don't mind. But I have started a few associations over due to making tweaks to my league and wanting to start fresh. And it seems that usually near the middle of the second month of the season, my starting pitchers start falling one after the other. I try to keep my pitch counts at or under 100/game. So I don't think they are overworked compared to my oppenents who are pitching like 135 pitches sometimes.

I may look in the xml as henry said to, and adjust it down a little. But this time I drafted with this happening in mind. I picked a bunch of players for my minors and bullpen that have higher endurance. Now when my starters go down for a few weeks, I have enough usable guys to cover them.

(in reply to kennsing)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support >> Injuries Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI