Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Bug: Game will not refresh after resuming from pause.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Harpoon 3 - Advanced Naval Warfare >> Harpoon 3 ANW Support >> Bug: Game will not refresh after resuming from pause. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Bug: Game will not refresh after resuming from pause. - 10/19/2006 11:20:57 PM   
Cpt_Aubrey

Board members of the Fleet,

When I resume a SAVED GAME file, a window/screen with an image of a carrier and a few ships depicted on it is overlayed on top of the main windows. This overlaying window/screen has a radio button, RESUME, that when selected with the cursor does not remove that overlaying screen/window and allow me to continue with my game. This occurs both after pausing the game or not pausing a game BEFORE I save an active game.

Post #: 1
RE: Bug: Game will not refresh after resuming from pause. - 10/19/2006 11:24:39 PM   
hermanhum

Have you got a screen shot of this?

You can take a screen shot by hitting Alt+F1.  The resultant *.PCX file can be found in your C:\Screenshots folder.

(in reply to Cpt_Aubrey)
Post #: 2
RE: Bug: Game will not refresh after resuming from pause. - 10/19/2006 11:36:54 PM   
jpkoester1

This is a known bug caused for savegames that have been saved with the "enforce real time" option checked. I believe it is fixed in 3.7.1 and later versions. As a workaround you might want to turn off that option (unfortunately this doesn't help with already existinig savegames).

Cheers,
JP

(in reply to Cpt_Aubrey)
Post #: 3
RE: Bug: Game will not refresh after resuming from pause. - 10/23/2006 2:48:28 AM   
Cpt_Aubrey

JP,

When you say real-time do you mean a time setting of 1 second?

Thanks!

(in reply to jpkoester1)
Post #: 4
RE: Bug: Game will not refresh after resuming from pause. - 10/23/2006 2:53:48 AM   
hermanhum

"Enforce Real Time" option is a selection you make when you first start a scenario. It allows you to pause the game, but you do not have access to any of the orders menus and thus cannot issue any commands while the game is on Pause. Therefore, you are only allowed to play/issue orders when the game clock is running.

(in reply to Cpt_Aubrey)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Harpoon 3 - Advanced Naval Warfare >> Harpoon 3 ANW Support >> Bug: Game will not refresh after resuming from pause. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI