Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Jap Player Wanted - Custom CHS with Nik Mode A2A

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Opponents wanted >> Jap Player Wanted - Custom CHS with Nik Mode A2A Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Jap Player Wanted - Custom CHS with Nik Mode A2A - 10/26/2006 2:28:18 PM   
Przemcio231

Hi Im looking for some one to play a customized CHS with Nik mode on AB ext Map. I want to play as Allies. I did some small changes to the 158 scn:
- Ground FLAK guns have their strenght increased by 10 - 25% comparing to stock values as i think Nik over Did it a little as i checked in 2 Pearl Harbor attacks KB lost slight over 40 Bombers and few Fighters but the rest was mosly damaged ( so the AA will damage lot of planes but will down just few ) off course non of the Kates carried Torps so their losses coul be somewhat larger... So there will be no FLAK City effect.
- Naval FLAK i left the original Nik solution of downing the strenght of jap naval AA guns to show that Japanese AA was far less efficient then the US navy... the numbers made by Nik were not tuched
- Zero Durability i lowered it by 2 or 3 points as both Cloude and Zero got Dur of 75 and i think Cloude was some what more resistant then the Zero.
- Warhawk and Aircobra Rep Rate i increased the Rep rate of the first by 25 and the secound by 20 the reson i did that is the game flaw witch allow Japan to produce what she want's and in quantitis she wants while thy allies are stick with the historical ( more or less) nr of Rep Aircraft i chose those two as they are not to powerfoul and its logical that if the US would be short on fighters it would not send them to Brits or Aussies or even pull out planes from Squadrons based in the states traiding them for some obsolete types for training... Sorry the situation when in middle of 1942 US fighter groups are still using Mohawks is rediculus...
- Early War Jap CV Deck's - I changed the Deck Armor Values so that those 6 early jak CV's have their decks vanruable to 250 lb bomb's i used standart Nik mode values.

As for the game im able to do a turn every day... maybe some additional somethimes but one per day i can promise. As for the HouseRules:

- Historical First turn ( i like steady Play )
- 4E min altidue of 10.000 Feet ( Liz Count's too)
- Stacking limit 50 per AF level and no more then 500 Planes in CV TF's on one hex
- Kwantung Area Army units will not move to China unless PP are paid to change Command
- US may not move Ground Units atached to the Weast Coast even after paying PP from the Continental US and Canada ( Units in Panama do not coun't ) the same goes for Air units there
- Japanese must keep their Home Defence Force Air and Land Units in Japan , Taiwan , Okinawa and Kuriles , Korea and Kwantung even if they pay PP to change their alligence.
- Invasions or Paradroops can only occure at Bases and (dot) hexe's and no Paradrops may be made in China , India and Australia in addition players are forbiden to use paradroped fragments of units to block movment of LCU's
- No submarine Invasions
- Till 6/1942 Allied Player is Forbiden of making any City Attack mission
- No City Attack's in China
- Unitil: Hong Kong , Manila , Singapore and All Dutch Recource and/or Oil Bases are Captured Japan can only conduct invasions on Wake , Guam , New Britain , New Ireland and Northern Coast New Guinea , Phillipines , DEI and Malaya ( I really don't like this January Pac Strategy by Japan )
- Allies may make City Attacks from China only after 1/44 and any ground unit of other then Chinise Nationality must change its command to China Command to enter the country.
- Dutch LCU's canot move out of the DEI
- PT Stacking limit max 6 PT's per TF and one TF per Port size ( tenders count as 1 port level each ) up to 3
- ASW TF max.6 Ships and max 3 such TF's on one hex.
- The Japanese are not allowed to enter the Panama and Aden passages.
- Japanese carriers are not allowed within 4 hexes of the entrances/exits of Aden
- Japanese subs are not allowed within 4 hexes of the entrances/exits to Aden
- No Corsairs on US CV's until the upgrade will allow that
- CV air groups must be compromised of original carrier aircraft no Jack's on jap CV's and so on...
- Both sides are forbiden to use Pursue command

Off course im open to negotiation's on those rules

Initial Setup
Dec 7 Suprise: On
Historical 1st Turn: On
Sub Doctrines: both Off
PDU : On
Auto Accept Replacment : Off
Auto Group Upgrade : Off

Its imperative to remeber to swith those Auto Rep as well as Auto Upg Off

If Some one is Intersted PM me so i can send you the Scn Files

< Message edited by Przemcio231 -- 10/26/2006 8:53:22 PM >

Pinky: Hey Brain what are we goeing to do this evening?
Brain: The Usual Pinky we will try to take over the World;)
Post #: 1
RE: Jap Player Wanted - Custom CHS with Nik Mode A2A - 10/26/2006 11:50:00 PM   
castor troy

you should send me turns faster and not start another game!

(in reply to Przemcio231)
Post #: 2
RE: Jap Player Wanted - Custom CHS with Nik Mode A2A - 10/27/2006 9:03:30 AM   
Przemcio231

so no one interested in trying my custom scn...

Pinky: Hey Brain what are we goeing to do this evening?
Brain: The Usual Pinky we will try to take over the World;)

(in reply to castor troy)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Opponents wanted >> Jap Player Wanted - Custom CHS with Nik Mode A2A Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI