Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Hamilton Tiger Cats 80`s uniform

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Graphics Related >> Hamilton Tiger Cats 80`s uniform Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Hamilton Tiger Cats 80`s uniform - 11/15/2006 8:14:10 PM   
DONMVP

Thought i`d post this uni , making for one of our new members still might touch up the sleves numbers especially the away . Debating on making sleves strip smaller , but think that take away from look . Anyway hope to post the other 8 later tonight .

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: Hamilton Tiger Cats 80`s uniform - 11/15/2006 10:21:07 PM   
local8h

Like always, Awesome DONMVP and MVP it is actually all the Unimakers are MVP in my book......

(in reply to DONMVP)
Post #: 2
RE: Hamilton Tiger Cats 80`s uniform - 11/15/2006 10:21:11 PM   
marcntx

Looks great!  Can't wait to see more.  Thanks for doing these.

(in reply to DONMVP)
Post #: 3
RE: Hamilton Tiger Cats 80`s uniform - 11/15/2006 10:22:03 PM   
local8h

oops nevermind i was trying to PM

< Message edited by local8h -- 11/15/2006 10:25:24 PM >

(in reply to marcntx)
Post #: 4
RE: Hamilton Tiger Cats 80`s uniform - 11/16/2006 1:06:03 AM   
Gman1025

BOOOOOO! Sorry, in my nature about the Ti-cats.

Looking good DONMVP!

(in reply to DONMVP)
Post #: 5
RE: Hamilton Tiger Cats 80`s uniform - 11/16/2006 1:32:34 AM   
DONMVP

well they`ll look good battling the argo set of yours , Still don`t know what happen against montreal , wish i had seen it on tv or web cast

(in reply to Gman1025)
Post #: 6
RE: Hamilton Tiger Cats 80`s uniform - 11/16/2006 1:43:35 AM   
Gman1025

Oh, it will look cool.

I am still a little bitter aboot the Montreal game. They didn't play like a team wanting to go to the Grey Cup.

All in all it was good year though. Ricky Williams is one cool guy. He put a reporter in his place before the first playoff game.

(in reply to DONMVP)
Post #: 7
RE: Hamilton Tiger Cats 80`s uniform - 11/16/2006 1:58:18 AM   
Great White

quote:

Ricky Williams is one cool guy. He put a reporter in his place before the first playoff game.
Gman1025,

Ricky and I both suffer from Social Anxiety Disorder (it is real) for his reasons and for mine, so I feel him; however, you are a lucky fan that your Franchise does not own his rights. If you did then he might dump your Franchise and put your Franchise in greater deficit (Miami Dolphins had no starting RB-just inexperienced 1st-year player/start of last '05 season until 7-games to go). He did that interview that just because he did not want to talk, Social Anxiety Disorder or not treating people right is more important responsibility. Non-Spoiled people understand this; he has been spoiled since the day everyone found out he can be a great RB (maybe Pop Warner FootBall League). The only reason MDs took him back and still will is because he owes them money he will never have again; not important to him fine. The only reason MDs' players wanted him and will want him again and will not create an environment to push him away again is because he maybe next year's missing Superbowl link. I just wish Don Shula was his coach, while he was at MDs, he would have found a way to change his spoiledness.

< Message edited by GWsFBAReservUrFBTeam -- 11/22/2006 12:28:16 AM >

Thank you. Not racist/favorite animal. Hate Madden/NCAA/Industry is behind. Past-coach/player/sports radio/referee, now-private: teacher/coach/owner-Great White's Sports Association-FootBall/Rugby/Lacrosse, planned-late ‘2010. Student/industry person? PM

(in reply to Gman1025)
Post #: 8
RE: Hamilton Tiger Cats 80`s uniform - 11/16/2006 2:02:56 AM   
Gman1025

I know someone was looking for the Ti-Cats wore for 1 game this year.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Gman1025)
Post #: 9
RE: Hamilton Tiger Cats 80`s uniform - 11/16/2006 2:09:04 AM   
Gman1025

I understand his anxiety. I didn't find him spoiled. The questions the reporter asked was answered the day before. The reporter should have went in another direction after the first try.
I think Ricky enjoys life and is a very real person.

(in reply to Gman1025)
Post #: 10
RE: Hamilton Tiger Cats 80`s uniform - 11/16/2006 2:30:40 AM   
local8h

OK this one is my all time second Fav Canadian Team....
Very Cool Don

(in reply to Gman1025)
Post #: 11
RE: Hamilton Tiger Cats 80`s uniform - 11/16/2006 3:04:46 AM   
Great White

Gman1025,

We can disagree whether that action of his was spoiled or not, we have different perspectives (I have been both a USAn High School FB Coach and CFB Radio Reporter). However, what we cannot disagree with is his treatment of The Miami Dolphins (like T.O.'s actions -though different degree and type) are of spoiled individual not living in the real world.

Thank you. Not racist/favorite animal. Hate Madden/NCAA/Industry is behind. Past-coach/player/sports radio/referee, now-private: teacher/coach/owner-Great White's Sports Association-FootBall/Rugby/Lacrosse, planned-late ‘2010. Student/industry person? PM

(in reply to local8h)
Post #: 12
RE: Hamilton Tiger Cats 80`s uniform - 11/16/2006 4:03:51 PM   
Gman1025

GW,

I am not trying to argue with you, it is just my opinion. I understand your thoughts about it, though.
I don't think what he did was spoiled. He went to try and improve himself spiritually. He didn't go for more money.

With his disorder, maybe it was best for him to leave at that time. Sometimes, I think the team concept in sports gets blown up way more then the needs of a person. I know he left during his contract. However, he left lots of money to study yoga.

During training camp, a fan asked to have his picture taken with Ricky. When he said yes, they guy pulled out a rasta hat with dreadlocks and put it on. Ricky laughed and continued to take the picture. http://www.argofans.com/viewtopic.php?t=1448

This is just my opinion.

(in reply to Great White)
Post #: 13
RE: Hamilton Tiger Cats 80`s uniform - 11/16/2006 5:16:43 PM   
Great White

Gman1025,

We (at least I am not) are not in a agrue, sorry if you feel it is one.; something hard to communicate through The Internet. I am debating that is all.

He left because he was not raised as super start RB (probably from the beginning) that he is not above the teams and drugs are not good. I can tell as a former FB coach Teamwork is almost everything, one of few major reasons upsets happen. The media people who have never coached usually make that mistake, teams (or whatever) that are not the most talented cannot win without it. Teams, or whatever, that are the most talented can win without it; however cannot win it all without it. Teamwork can be destoryed with a sour person (T.O. perfect example) or needed player that just gives-up on playing with his or her team, or whatever. Sure, a 3rd string player giving-up on the team, or whatever, is not as important; Ricky was not that. He was the running game; proof was their record without him and record when he returned.
The only reason he is with CFL is he cannot get off of drug and thus cannot pass The NFL drug tests (toughest in The World and gets tougher as you fail each attempt). It would be awesome if the alright person* Ricky Williams came back (to The MDs) and passed all his drug tests; but he could have done that three-times before, after each of the three-times he failed The NFL's drug tests.

*-Is your community paying for raising Ricky Williams' children yet? Kids are huge to me and I do not completely believe in staying with one-woman through one's life. Thus, when he goes out and has another kid (to add to 6-kids from 6-women) and refuses to pay for them. Claimed he had to go to CFL to pay for child supports, yet enough to live and smoke the drug. Not a man; just a alright person with many problems, that people love outside of FB because he runs the FB great, when he cares. 

(in reply to Gman1025)
Post #: 14
RE: Hamilton Tiger Cats 80`s uniform - 11/16/2006 5:23:41 PM   
Great White

quote:

During training camp, a fan asked to have his picture taken with Ricky. When he said yes, they guy pulled out a rasta hat with dreadlocks and put it on. Ricky laughed and continued to take the picture. http://www.argofans.com/viewtopic.php?t=1448 

Gman1025,

If not photoshop, then who cares, those are just a few moments with a fan.
Plus, he is pushed to The CFL and knows it, so doing as much PR slant as he has within him, watch what happens when he returns to The NFL. Also, keep in mind he was chased down because of the huge salary cap money he owed The MDs, if he owed MDs nothing then he would be in Asia smoking the drug. All along left his kids suffer without his child support, like he did in '05. I realize his mother is responsible as well. Responsibilities that is what it comes down to, yet could careless.

Post #: 15
RE: Hamilton Tiger Cats 80`s uniform - 11/16/2006 5:29:53 PM   
Great White

quote:

He went to try and improve himself spiritually. He didn't go for more money.

Gman1025,

I am sorry, the sudden spirituality does not come before fatherhood and contract, he signed just 1-year before. By the way I need posted to give the idea he left for money. Your not understanding (maybe because you did not live South Florida when he was a MD) all his actions since signing the new big contract through today points only to he left because he is spoiled and does not want to take responsibility for his actions.

Post #: 16
RE: Hamilton Tiger Cats 80`s uniform - 11/16/2006 6:51:18 PM   
Gman1025

GW,
That photo is not Photoshop.
He has proven to be an great team player with the Argos. He took a back seat in running the ball and blocked more. Fans watch him at practice and would see if he is selfish.

I have read that he has taken responsibility for all of his children. If he had any problems not paying support the Toronto media would be all over that. He had a child born in Canada, which is now a Canadian citizen. That child is entitled to full medical services in Ontario. I have no problem with that.

If you think he is pulling a PR stunt with the Argos, you do not know what kind of people run the Argos. Or what they do in the community. As far as the "drug", the view of that specific one is different in Canada. If he stills does it (he is currently tested a few times a month) I don’t think he spends alot of money on it to take away from his responsibility as a person.

As far as the contract. He left to something to better himself. No problem from my stand point, I would love to quit and go learn yoga

Again this is all my opinion. If he was "spoiled" maybe he has changed.

Post #: 17
RE: Hamilton Tiger Cats 80`s uniform - 11/16/2006 9:13:29 PM   
Great White

Gman1025,

Toronto Media is not telling you about his past, before coming back and going to Toronto. Before, he was leaving for Asia, his children situation came about because he was not providing child support. Then before moving Asia he was recorded that his only lesson was "watch who you lay down with."

There are a lot more expenders to kids then the huge medical costs (do not get me wrong wish USA would have National Health Care).

Please, do not post to me that you make that same mistake that USAn fans make; you are not even close to Ricky Williams Life Style and importance to your company. His contract is worth millions, on top of important salary cap space; yours I betting is not worth a million dollars, if any signing bonus at all.            

They took him and lazy RB John Avery, is all I need to know. They put winning and yes PR over hard work, community and good people.

He is escaping reality with the drug, only one I know of-it is a gateway drug. Nothing new

That is what South Florida Media tried to pull, when he came back. He will have proved it, here in The MDs and for more than 6-NFL games. As you have guessed I do not believe it is possible, USA babies their sports' stars. He does not work in a profession where he will be forced to examine his life and its affect on the communities he lives/works in and clean-up who he is.

You know I was on sports' radio station when he skipped-out on MDs and beyond. I was split because we have the same disability; however, at least a year after that I come to realize we are not the same any other way. I deal with our common disability (along other disabilities-most can be seen in my language communication), yet I do care about those I interact with more than using them or passing the responsibility to others (like State of Florida and USA). Of course, I have only been a super star sports' player at the youth level (server foot surgery-inherited). No, that does result in jealousy.

(in reply to Gman1025)
Post #: 18
RE: Hamilton Tiger Cats 80`s uniform - 11/17/2006 12:57:23 AM   
Gman1025

GW,

Now you are slamming the other Argo RB, who has been great with the team. Came back early from an a serious knee injury.

That is what makes the world interesting. We are able to see things and mold it into our own thoughts.

That is all I have to say about Ricky Williams... back to the game.

Post #: 19
RE: Hamilton Tiger Cats 80`s uniform - 11/17/2006 1:07:47 AM   
Great White

Gman1025,

Okay, I will give you a very weak maybe John Avery has improved his work ethic. However, if that was true where is he during The NFL games? He has everything else, while at MDs, except work ethic to learn the offense and improve his skills, outside of practices he just played video game FB and etc. That might be good for us; but for a professional FB of 2006 that is the death nail.

(in reply to Gman1025)
Post #: 20
RE: Hamilton Tiger Cats 80`s uniform - 11/17/2006 1:46:41 AM   
Brockleigh

On the Uniforms, Great work, DONMVP... just one note though, as a perfectionist Tabbie fan... The  numbers on the away uniforms weren't shadowed. They were flat black.

On the Ricky thing, it's a damn shame the Fan590, the all sports radio station in Toronto doesn't have saved on it's Hot Audio section the interviews that Ricky Williams had with Bob McCown, as those were two classic interviews. One was 20 minutes long, the other 40, and it gave a huge insight to a guy who is just a very different cat. I can see how someone from the outside can see Williams as being spoiled, but GW, I can tell you definitively after hearing those two radio pieces, dude, he's not. He's extremely laid back, and has a totally different set of priorities than any other football player that I've ever seen. If he wasn't hamstrung byhis contractual obligations to the Dolphins, he'd stay up here. That hour of listening to him was unlike anything I have ever heard from a professional athlete. It was frank and honest with none of that clichéd doublespeak that you hear from so many players in every sport. I was quite literally amazed and dumbstruck after listing to what he had to say and his take on life.

He loves to play football, period. He snuck on the field in two different games with the Argos to cover kickoffs! Not return them, but to be on the cover team! Can you imagine if he tried that with the Dolphins? Nick Saban would have had a freakin' stroke! He wants to play football, and when that is done, he wants to teach. Not do broadcasting or movies or star in commercials or get big into business. Teach. Spoiled? No, man. He just works in a different world that not many people can understand

It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta gum.

Post #: 21
RE: Hamilton Tiger Cats 80`s uniform - 11/17/2006 2:20:15 AM   
Great White

Brockleigh,

You guys are hilarious (sp?), I have listened and read to hours and hours of his interviews, remember he was national attention while at N.O. Saints and MDs, let alone South Florida's sports radio stations and newspapers attentions. Heck, I was in sports radio at that time, sports radio from 24/7, back then. Right now I just wish he shoe was on the other foot and you were in the city that Franchise owns his rights and is forced to keep him. Teach I sure hope not, people that cannot take responsibility and cannot take on fathership should never be teachers. I have been a teacher.
If any player sneaking on to Special Teams it is time to straighten out The Player and The Coaching Staff; before it kills the Franchise (one-hit; what is next, the non-stars think why should I follow what is told to me). The players do not make the decisions. That from a former coach.
I never questioned his love for FB.

< Message edited by GWsFBAReservUrFBTeam -- 11/17/2006 2:28:28 AM >

(in reply to Brockleigh)
Post #: 22
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Graphics Related >> Hamilton Tiger Cats 80`s uniform Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI