Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

What is Your Guys' Opinions About The 'Chemistry' (sp?) as a Performance Number/Rating, For Each....

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Suggestions / Wishlist >> What is Your Guys' Opinions About The 'Chemistry' (sp?) as a Performance Number/Rating, For Each.... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
What is Your Guys' Opinions About The 'Chemistry' (sp?)... - 11/21/2006 5:54:59 PM   
Great White

What is Your Guys' Opinions About The 'Chemistry' (sp?) as a Performance Number/Rating, For Each Player?

I will type now that I really like this and is one of my wishlist item.

The Chemistry performance number/rating could be described by team player, selfish and etc; to make evaluation possible.

The Chemistry could work like the following depending upon how much is possible in the current FB Gaming Industry.

created as soon as the leagues/associations are moving on to the draft,

IE. bad or good attitude towards: passing or running teams, subs a lot or less, successful or not and etc,

increases or decreases depending upon the type of teams evaluating the player, at the time which players are already on the team,

IE. same bad or good attitude towards: passing or running teams, subs a lot or less, successful or not and etc, how many players at his/her position, the type of players already there*,

Of course there is risks that the player will never change enough to get along with the team-which woukd result in a good team player, and the reverse. So, if the Chemistry performance number/rating is low it is bad attitude and thus affects/lowers the players' performance by that %, and the reverse.

*-For each bad attitude player (on one's team) it lowers the Chemistry Performance Number/Rating of the player, the team is evaluating, and the reverse.

This Chemistry Performance Number/Rating would also add to the 10 (11)-Performance Numbers/Ratings to get 11(12) Performance Numbers/Ratings and Also As Determinates For When Using Written Descriptions instead Players' Overall Performance Numbers/Ratings to get no more than 7 (out of at least 12-performance categories) -categories, I brought up before and we discussed a little.

quote:

The 10 (11)-Performance Categories would only measure (Plus A Category For Years In The League) Speed, Acceleration, Agility, Strength, Hands, Endurance, Injury, Intelligence, Discipline and Composure.

Not only just Clips and Descriptions used, also ranges from no more than 6 (out of at least 10-performance categories) -categories. Those ranges from no more than 6-Performance Numbers would be related to the description of the players, since all levels of Football have standards and evaluate players by those standards.

I think I should have posted this in The MF's Wishlist Discussion; however, since some one has already replied with a post I will leave it intact. Sorry, about this mistake; and I know I have been too many mistakes lately

< Message edited by GWsFBAReservUrFBTeam -- 11/22/2006 3:04:32 AM >

Thank you. Not racist/favorite animal. Hate Madden/NCAA/Industry is behind. Past-coach/player/sports radio/referee, now-private: teacher/coach/owner-Great White's Sports Association-FootBall/Rugby/Lacrosse, planned-late ‘2010. Student/industry person? PM
Post #: 1
RE: What is Your Guys' Opinions About The 'Chemistry' (... - 11/22/2006 12:39:48 AM   
Shaggyra

Actually not a bad idea.  Not sure if it is something David could or would put in right away, but very interesting.

(in reply to Great White)
Post #: 2
RE: What is Your Guys' Opinions About The 'Chemistry' (... - 11/22/2006 5:13:44 AM   
timtellean1

While I can't speak to MaxFB most sports sims have this built in. Be it FOF,BBCF,TPB,TCB or whatever they all have this built in.

(in reply to Shaggyra)
Post #: 3
RE: What is Your Guys' Opinions About The 'Chemistry' (... - 11/22/2006 6:26:19 AM   
Tbird

Edit
Scratch my last comment

since there is available slots for additional ratings

< Message edited by Tbird -- 11/22/2006 6:42:16 AM >

(in reply to timtellean1)
Post #: 4
RE: What is Your Guys' Opinions About The 'Chemistry' (... - 11/22/2006 3:58:33 PM   
Great White

Tbird,

So you think there is enough Performance Numbers/Ratings, already? If so, I understand there is a lot; however, I think EAS has the 'Composure' Performance Numbers/Rating, The FB Gaming Industry maybe already headed the direction of additional Performance Numbers/Ratings like Composure and Chemistry. As posted in the [quoted] text and in other past threads, I am a believer that MF (I should type that this is a Industry standard) makes it too easy by having Performance Numbers/Ratings for things like the ability to Breaking Tackles. I believe there should only be basic 12-basic athletic, inelligance and discipline measurements for Performance Numbers/Ratings (including Years of Play), as posted in the [quoted] text, and then purchaser has to know or figure-out how put them (for the most abilities Years of Played would not play a role) together to get things like how the player can Break Tackles.

I guess I am in a tiny on 12-basic athletic, inelligance and discipline measurements for Performance Numbers/Ratings (including Years of Play), as posted in the [quoted] text.

When you think about it, before the player is drafted The NFL does a Combine and CFB Programs do Scouting Days (I know we all know that)* and things like 'Breaking Tackles' cannot be nailed down, the franchises guess by putting their (much larger) basic measurements together, for draft day. After draft day and beyond it is not like anyone ever gets a basic measurement for things like breaking tackles, it is not measureable ability. Observation is just not as reliable. Putting game stats to it does not make it ability measure able, creating or using a device or test (outside the playing field) to measure how well something is achieved is making a ability measure able. Maybe, we all can agree on that and probably already knew that.

*-Not all CFB Programs' Players go through The NFL Combine or their Programs' Scouting Days.

As I was typing the above, somethings just came to me, opponents to the 12-basic athletic, inelligance and discipline measurements for Performance Numbers/Ratings would post that:

1st. How can 'Composure' and 'Chemistry' be two of The 12-basic athletic, inelligance and discipline measurements for Performance Numbers/Ratings (including Years of Play), if they cannot be measured through created or used devices or tests (outside the playing field) to measure how well something is achieved is making a ability measure able?

I would agree, but state that 'Composure' and 'Chemistry' is a huge part of FB, thus it has to be in the games. Created the similar way The FB Gaming Industry creates 'Breaking Tackles' Performance Numbers/Rating and allows it to be flexible. Flexible according to previously posted determinates or others we go over. 

2. If we where to make 'Composure' and 'Chemistry' measureable through The 12-basic athletic, Then why not use the 'Intelligence' and 'Discipline' measurements of the now 10-basic athletic, and create a flexible average.

Even some smart and discipline players have do not always have enough of it to stay out of trouble; however, it does not show up in their play**, are disruptive to their teams (IE. earlier WR Terrel Owens, and a lot more evident <sp?> in the lower levels of FootBall). Heck, Real FootBall is some of their's survival device or whole life (which is sad and probably well known, by now). I want the the 'Composure' and 'Chemistry' Performance Numbers/Ratings to be as realistic as possible.

**-Until it gets to the extreme of ***stop listening to Franchises and their coaches and Players*** and/or not practicing and/or getting in trouble with the law. (IE. Later San Francisco/Philadelphia Terrel Owens*** and a lot more evident <sp?> in the lower levels of FootBall)

3. (something else I had thought of, just now cannot think of it now)

< Message edited by GWsFBAReservUrFBTeam -- 11/22/2006 4:09:19 PM >

Thank you. Not racist/favorite animal. Hate Madden/NCAA/Industry is behind. Past-coach/player/sports radio/referee, now-private: teacher/coach/owner-Great White's Sports Association-FootBall/Rugby/Lacrosse, planned-late ‘2010. Student/industry person? PM

(in reply to Tbird)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Suggestions / Wishlist >> What is Your Guys' Opinions About The 'Chemistry' (sp?) as a Performance Number/Rating, For Each.... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI