Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

PBEM problem

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Battles in Normandy >> Battles In Normandy Support >> PBEM problem Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
PBEM problem - 11/23/2006 9:27:58 PM   
Kilgore Trout

I am on turn 12 of a mirror game and ran into a problem where the program is expecting the wrong turn. Everything's going smoothly in the game where I'm the Axis but in the game where I'm playing Allies the game tells me that it's expecting turn 11 instead of turn 12. I already completed turn 11 and have received my opponent's turn back. He says he's not having any problem. What could be causing this? I have only made one change in my computer between sending off turn 11 and receiving turn 12 and that was that I installed Airborne Assault - Highway to the Reich before I went to bed last night. Is there any chance installing HTTR could have messed up my other Matrix games? If so, why did it only mess up one of my two current PBEM games? Is there any way to correct this? It's a tournament game.
Post #: 1
RE: PBEM problem - 11/24/2006 12:14:57 AM   
alexs

Installing HTTR would not be the reason for this kind of error. It's normally caused by anything that causes a registry regression - ie system restores etc. Check with your opponent that nothing has similar has occurred on his system. As a last resort, send me the email file to support-at-ssg.com.au and i'll check if theres anything I can do.

Alex

(in reply to Kilgore Trout)
Post #: 2
RE: PBEM problem - 11/25/2006 2:39:58 AM   
Kilgore Trout

Thanks for the response Alex. Rob answered my post on the SSG forum. All I needed to do was delete some stuff in the Secure Email folder that should have been removed automatically. Problem solved

(in reply to alexs)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Battles in Normandy >> Battles In Normandy Support >> PBEM problem Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI