Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Error message: "Subscript out of range in procedure modgames.screendataleaguebottom4"

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Public Beta Forum >> Error message: "Subscript out of range in procedure modgames.screendataleaguebottom4" Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Error message: "Subscript out of range in procedur... - 11/26/2006 6:53:40 PM   
brb321

Hey everyone. I am currently in week 3 of my league games, and all games either played or simed well. but I get this error messege when I select game 3 of week three, or when i scroll to look at week 4 games. I have the latest build, and the schedule database looks clean. What went wrong?

ps I would be willing to send my database if someone wants to take a look...

GO RIDERS!!!!!!
Post #: 1
RE: Error message: "Subscript out of range in proc... - 11/26/2006 7:53:50 PM   
David Winter

Please zip up and send the *.mdb file for this league to support@wintervalley.com

Thanks

(in reply to brb321)
Post #: 2
RE: Error message: "Subscript out of range in proc... - 11/26/2006 9:18:09 PM   
David Winter

Hi.

I received your league file and tried the steps you are using to get the bug. I'm not getting the same results. It looks to work okay here but, I have a much newer build than you have. I suspect whatever is causing your crash, I may have already fixed.

I know this is a pain, but can you reset the league and see if it happens again? Any pattern you can discern to help me reproduce the bug would be helpful for me to know.

(in reply to David Winter)
Post #: 3
RE: Error message: "Subscript out of range in proc... - 11/26/2006 9:26:08 PM   
brb321

Hi David. Okay, I reset the league (I did try this earlier), and started a new season. When I am on the main League page for my CFL, and a use the 'Change View' option, when I get to the schedule, I still get the same error messege, and the only option is to F9 out???

Brent

GO RIDERS!!!!!!

Post #: 4
RE: Error message: "Subscript out of range in proc... - 11/26/2006 9:36:20 PM   
David Winter

I looked the raw data in your database. You look to be using some downloaded, or modified stadium files. This is likely causing the problem.

Some of the modified stadiums that have been downloaded are causing problems for the game because they're missing files or their settings files are not properly created. I've added some code to work around these things in the game, and those fixes/changes will be in the next beta build.

In the mean time, the best suggestion I have is to edit your teams and use the default stadiums.

< Message edited by David Winter -- 11/26/2006 9:45:49 PM >

(in reply to brb321)
Post #: 5
RE: Error message: "Subscript out of range in proc... - 11/26/2006 9:38:14 PM   
brb321

Yes. Is that bad?

GO RIDERS!!!!!!

Post #: 6
RE: Error message: "Subscript out of range in proc... - 11/26/2006 9:42:32 PM   
David Winter

see my edited post :)

(in reply to brb321)
Post #: 7
RE: Error message: "Subscript out of range in proc... - 11/28/2006 11:16:19 PM   
brb321

Turns out it was the Taylor Field Staduim I downloaded from FBMAX.com...

GO RIDERS!!!!!!

Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Public Beta Forum >> Error message: "Subscript out of range in procedure modgames.screendataleaguebottom4" Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI