Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Why using a DB with integrity constraints is usefull

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> RE: Why using a DB with integrity constraints is usefull Page: <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Why using a DB with integrity constraints is usefull - 11/24/2006 7:04:18 PM   
Arkady

anyone have clusters for stock scenario #15 ?

I'll make them during weekend but if anyone can save me some time...

(in reply to Woos)
Post #: 121
RE: Why using a DB with integrity constraints is usefull - 11/25/2006 10:31:08 AM   
FeurerKrieg

The cluster for China is subject to change, based on how much or little of the rail network has been 'liberated' from those lousy Chinese peasants.

< Message edited by Feurer Krieg -- 11/25/2006 10:35:09 AM >

Upper portion used with permission of www.subart.net, copyright John Meeks

(in reply to Arkady)
Post #: 122
RE: Why using a DB with integrity constraints is usefull - 11/27/2006 1:57:06 PM   
viberpol

Woos, let me join the group of people grateful for the great tool you delivered
I have just noticed been informed about:

The following units have either no leader or a foreign one:
11th Division
13th Naval Construction Ba
13th/A Division
145th IJA Base Force
146th IJN Base Force
147th IJN Base Force
149th IJA Base Force
14th Construction Battalio
2nd AA Regiment
32nd NLF
35th/A Division
48th Road Construction Bat
66th Naval Garrison Unit
AD-3161
AG-101
AG-104
AG-106
AG-107
AG-110
AG-115
AG-2052
AG-2057
AG-2058
AG-2059
AG-2060
AG-2061
AG-2062
AG-2081
AG-2082
AG-2083
AG-2084
AG-2090
AG-2091
AG-2093
AG-355
AG-356
AG-357
AG-358
AG-359
AG-360
AG-362
AG-363
AG-367
AG-5031
AG-5033
AG-5068
AG-5069
AG-5071
AG-5087
AG-5088
AG-5112
AG-5113
AG-5114
AG-5115
AG-5117
AG-5138
AG-5139
AG-5141
AG-5143
AG-5160
AG-5161
AG-5162
AG-5163
AG-5164
AG-5165
Aiyo Maru
Akiura Maru
Alaska Maru
America Maru
Aoki Maru
Asahisan Maru
Atlantic Maru
Ayazono Maru
Ayo Maru
Canberra Maru
Chiburi
Chinzei Maru
Chosan Maru
Daishin Maru
Eihuku Maru
Enryaku Maru
France Maru
Haguro Maru
Haisho Maru
Hakubasan Maru
Haruta Maru
Heian Maru
Himejima Maru
Hohuku Maru
Hokusui Maru
I-40
Ikunta Maru
Ikushima Maru
Janbi Maru
Jokuja Maru
Kaijo Torakku SD-21
Kaijo Torakku SD-23
Kaijo Torakku SD-24
Kaijo Torakku SD-7
Kaika Maru
Kaiyo Maru #1
Kako
Kamo Maru
Karachi Maru
Kenshin Maru
Kimikawa Maru
Kinkai Maru
Kohoku Maru
Kozan Maru No. 2
Kusagaki
Mamiya
Manei Maru
Meishu Maru
Mikuma
Minko Maru
Mishima Maru
Mukahi Maru
Nagata Maru
Nagoya Maru
Nichiyu Maru No. 1
Nichiyu Maru No. 2
Nitian Maru
Noshiro
Oigawa Maru
PC-192
PC-33
Ponope Base Force
RO-112
Reiyo Maru
Roko Maru
Ryoka Maru
Ryuun Maru
SS 20
Sabang Maru
Satsuma Maru
Shinei Maru
Shinragi Maru
Shinrei Maru
Shoei Maru No. 2
Showa Maru #5
Sonan Maru #6
Soya Maru
TF7044
TF7086
TF7169
Taishi Maru
Taiyo Maru
Takamisan Maru
Takane Maru
Takasaki
Takuei Maru
Tango Maru
Tatsuura Maru
Teikai Maru
Teiyu Maru
Tekkai Maru
Tenposan Maru
Terukawa Maru
Toei Maru
Tsukushi Maru
Ume Maru
Victoria Maru
W.24
W.41
Yaezakura
Yahagi
Yamafuku Maru
Yamashita Maru
Yokosuka 7th SNLF
Yozan Maru
Yusho Maru
Yuzan Maru
Zinzan Maru

That is what to be expected as this is a PBEM played for about 10 months now... but hmm...

I wonder what does this part mean
TF7044
TF7086
TF7169

My Allied opponent has my leaders??
Ctangus, beware!

< Message edited by viberpol -- 11/27/2006 2:03:56 PM >

(in reply to Woos)
Post #: 123
RE: Why using a DB with integrity constraints is usefull - 11/27/2006 5:18:36 PM   
siRkid

I don't have time to read the entire thread so can someone tell me if an ally player can use this tool on a stock game?

Former War in the Pacific Test Team Manager and Beta Tester for War in the East.

(in reply to Woos)
Post #: 124
RE: Why using a DB with integrity constraints is usefull - 11/27/2006 5:40:16 PM   
wworld7

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kid

I don't have time to read the entire thread so can someone tell me if an ally player can use this tool on a stock game?

Kid,

From what I read it is only for the evil empire at present. Stay tuned for further details.

Flipper

(in reply to siRkid)
Post #: 125
RE: Why using a DB with integrity constraints is usefull - 11/27/2006 5:55:44 PM   
siRkid

quote:

ORIGINAL: flipperwasirish

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kid

Kid,

From what I read it is only for the evil empire at present. Stay tuned for further details.

Flipper

Thanks, I'll stay tuned. Maybe we could start somekind of movement to get a good guy version.

< Message edited by Kid -- 11/27/2006 5:59:43 PM >

Former War in the Pacific Test Team Manager and Beta Tester for War in the East.

(in reply to wworld7)
Post #: 126
RE: Why using a DB with integrity constraints is usefull - 11/27/2006 6:27:12 PM   
ny59giants

quote:

Thanks, I'll stay tuned. Maybe we could start somekind of movement to get a good guy version.

He is working on an Allied version and should be on the shelves in time for Christmas.

(in reply to siRkid)
Post #: 127
RE: Why using a DB with integrity constraints is usefull - 11/27/2006 6:34:17 PM   
Martti

I just started a fresh scenario 15 (stock), saved the game immediately before changing anything and loaded it into WITPDecoder. Look what popped up:

The following leaders lead more than one (currently available) unit:
Maruyama, M.(IJ Army) 25th Division
2nd Division

No wonder the leader bugs appear early; apparently they are hardcoded into scenarios!

(in reply to ny59giants)
Post #: 128
Cluster creation - 11/27/2006 8:32:52 PM   
treespider

Clusters -

I can get the program to recognize line -1 - The scenario name however none of my clusters appear in the table

Any suggestions?

Here's a link to:
Treespider's Grand Campaign of DBB

"It is not the critic who counts, .... The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena..." T. Roosevelt, Paris, 1910

(in reply to Arkady)
Post #: 129
RE: Cluster creation - 11/27/2006 8:42:02 PM   
treespider

In addition

After creating the cluster files, when I first start witpdecoder I receive an error:

"Couldn't set up a working DB template. Exiting.

I notice that a witp.lck file is created in the analysis folder and then erased whill the above is processing.

In addition my witp.* files are created normally.

If I click on witpdecoder a second time after the first failure and I leave the witp.* files that were created when I first tried to start the program, the program starts fine with the exception of not recognizing my clusters.

< Message edited by treespider -- 11/27/2006 8:47:06 PM >

Here's a link to:

"It is not the critic who counts, .... The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena..." T. Roosevelt, Paris, 1910

(in reply to treespider)
Post #: 130
RE: Why using a DB with integrity constraints is usefull - 11/28/2006 12:50:12 AM   
Woos

quote:

ORIGINAL: viberpol

[Long list deleted]

I feel sorry for you having to click through all the pop-ups during reading in the save file. I expected that the most someone would get were maybe 5. Seems I have to add an "Ignore" button to save you from more pop-ups of the same type.

BTW, did you check all/some of the reported inconsistencies if witpDecoder is right? There are sure still bugs in it, like e.g.

quote:

TF7044
TF7086
TF7169

which displays a 7000 too high TF number.

Other questions:
* Pre-release of V0.3 with capabilities for Allies (although still lacking UI changes) will probably be available on Friday or the weekend. I'll be on a business trip for the next three days, so minimal fancyness must do.
* @treespider: If you get unexplainable errors during database initialization, look in the witpdecoder.log file, which should show you a more elaborate error report. Probably some syntax error in the clusterbases.csv file. You do have one, don't you? If you want to try again with an improved file, you have to remove the witp.* files to get witpdecoder to initialize its database again.

Sorry, no more support since ... see above.

< Message edited by Woos -- 11/28/2006 12:54:19 AM >

(in reply to viberpol)
Post #: 131
RE: Why using a DB with integrity constraints is usefull - 11/28/2006 4:00:52 AM   
treespider

quote:

* @treespider: If you get unexplainable errors during database initialization, look in the witpdecoder.log file, which should show you a more elaborate error report. Probably some syntax error in the clusterbases.csv file. You do have one, don't you? If you want to try again with an improved file, you have to remove the witp.* files to get witpdecoder to initialize its database again.

Sorry, no more support since ... see above.

Currently using this program on a PBEM where I am the Japanese.

Although I am not fluent in computer-eez the witpdecoder log file mentioned some error in line 91 and as as far as I could tell it was refering to the clusterbases.csv file.

When I checked Line 91 of the clusterbases.csv file I noticed that this was the start of a cluster controlled by the Allies.

Low and behold when I deleted all of the Allied controlled bases from my clusterbases file the program worked like a charm!

Note to users: Clusterbases can only have bases controlled by the Japanese when looking at a PBEM!!!

Here's a link to:

(in reply to Woos)
Post #: 132
RE: Why using a DB with integrity constraints is usefull - 11/28/2006 6:37:46 AM   
Woos

quote:

ORIGINAL: treespider
Low and behold when I deleted all of the Allied controlled bases from my clusterbases file the program worked like a charm!

Note to users: Clusterbases can only have bases controlled by the Japanese when looking at a PBEM!!!

Since I never tested clusters using a PBEM savefile, I can't say that is impossible, but I still think it's unlikely. More probably one of the deleted lines had a syntax error or contained a non-existing baseID. But most importantly it is now working for you.

(in reply to treespider)
Post #: 133
RE: Why using a DB with integrity constraints is usefull - 11/28/2006 11:17:57 AM   
viberpol

quote:

ORIGINAL: Woos

quote:

[Long list deleted]

I feel sorry for you having to click through all the pop-ups during reading in the save file. I expected that the most someone would get were maybe 5. Seems I have to add an "Ignore" button to save you from more pop-ups of the same type.

BTW, did you check all/some of the reported inconsistencies if witpDecoder is right? There are sure still bugs in it, like e.g.

quote:

TF7044
TF7086
TF7169

which displays a 7000 too high TF number.

Yes, Woos, I did check that list, it seems mostly right, however I cannot say that the ALL occurencies were reported right. This is a hell long list..

BTW: it's a long played game, updating from 1.6 patches forward to 1.804, so...
It can happen, bur really -- the "ignore" button would be a nice addition.

EDITED: It shows not only commanders in active ships but these in the pipeline as well.
See: Yahagi, she has the Allied commander (Craven) and is not ready yet..

Tried to figure out how the leader tab works out..
And must say, I am confused, because cannot find in the real game the leaders queried.
Was looking for an air IJN squadron leader with air and aggresivenes ratings.
So: Air Unit, IJNavy, air:5, aggr:5 found: Mori S. 77/88
But I cannot find him when trying to change the fighter squadron unit.
Morover, some of them are said to be leading SHIPS..
confused = is the query searches only for CAPTAINS?
Or is it possible that it shows leaders that are not actually (not yet? or killed?) in game?

Another case:
Trying to check the user created scenario (mod by AlaskanWarior for inconsistences).
Database seems to load just fine. But when opening the save file, the following exception occurs:

Couldn't write things to the DB due to
java.sql.SQLException: Numeric value out of range
at org.hsqldb.jdbc.Util.sqlException(Unknown Source)
at org.hsqldb.jdbc.jdbcStatement.fetchResult(Unknown Source)
at org.hsqldb.jdbc.jdbcStatement.executeUpdate(Unknown Source)
at de.retsiemuab.witpDecoder.ai.a(Unknown Source)
at de.retsiemuab.witpDecoder.d.a(Unknown Source)
at de.retsiemuab.witpDecoder.O.b(Unknown Source)
at de.retsiemuab.witpDecoder.b.a(Unknown Source)
at de.retsiemuab.witpDecoder.as.run(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.custom.BusyIndicator.showWhile(BusyIndicator.java:67)
at de.retsiemuab.witpDecoder.B.a(Unknown Source)
at de.retsiemuab.witpDecoder.h.widgetSelected(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.TypedListener.handleEvent(TypedListener.java:90)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:66)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:928)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:3348)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:2968)
at de.retsiemuab.witpDecoder.Y.a(Unknown Source)
at de.retsiemuab.witpDecoder.Main.a(Unknown Source)
at de.retsiemuab.witpDecoder.Main.main(Unknown Source)

Any comments?

< Message edited by viberpol -- 11/28/2006 7:54:35 PM >

(in reply to Woos)
Post #: 134
RE: Why using a DB with integrity constraints is usefull - 11/28/2006 3:07:01 PM   
Ursa MAior

Amazing. Please help a lazy reader how to make the ind tab to work!

Art by the amazing Dixie

(in reply to Arkady)
Post #: 135
RE: Why using a DB with integrity constraints is usefull - 11/29/2006 1:29:26 AM   
saj42

I'm playing Scen 157. Everything works fine except the Industry tab. I see the spoilage stats but no data in the main industry section - it says no clusters found. OK I must be doing something stupid with something that should be so simple.

I'm using clusters 1 to 11 (Japan to India from sample in the install) and edited the clusterbases file to get the correct base IDs from the witploc file. Still no joy.
'spose I'll just keep trying 'til it works.

Banner by rogueusmc

(in reply to Woos)
Post #: 136
RE: Why using a DB with integrity constraints is usefull - 11/29/2006 1:56:15 AM   
treespider

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tallyho!

I'm playing Scen 157. Everything works fine except the Industry tab. I see the spoilage stats but no data in the main industry section - it says no clusters found. OK I must be doing something stupid with something that should be so simple.

I'm using clusters 1 to 11 (Japan to India from sample in the install) and edited the clusterbases file to get the correct base IDs from the witploc file. Still no joy.

Woos said it wasn't the case-- but once i eliminated the bases that I didn't control from my clusterbases file it worked fine.

Here's a link to:

(in reply to saj42)
Post #: 137
RE: Why using a DB with integrity constraints is usefull - 11/29/2006 10:20:14 AM   
Ursa MAior

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tallyho!

How do you create clusters? You need clusters to make industry tab work?

Art by the amazing Dixie

(in reply to saj42)
Post #: 138
RE: Why using a DB with integrity constraints is usefull - 12/1/2006 12:50:31 AM   
Woos

quote:

How do you create clusters? You need clusters to make industry tab work?

Please see the "Industry Tab" section in the documentation.

Most probable reason for it not working if you have created the respective files is a syntax error in one of the files.
Next most probable reason is that you didn't reinitialize the database after creating these files. Delete the witp.* files in the directory to do that and start witpDecoder then (Warning, you loose everything you have read into witpdecoder by that).

If you then still have problems, maybe you removed the "-1" entry from the clusters.csv file? That entry has to stay (see the doc, as I would like to add) but the text should of course be adapted.

BTW, did no one yet notice the glaring bug (so glaring that I didn't notice it for a week ;-) concerning the Industry tab: The last cluster is never displayed. Now how do I declare that a feature?

Concerning the leader list: Yes I also noticed some strange things there, but it basically simply takes the information stored in the save game. So if the save games says "can lead a plane" it is displayed by the leader tab in that category. If the game uses someone like that to captain a ship, there is nothing I can do about (but I will check for bugs once I got the Allies working because I also have seen the "no where to be found" effect).

(in reply to Ursa MAior)
Post #: 139
RE: Why using a DB with integrity constraints is usefull - 12/1/2006 4:18:46 PM   
siRkid

Hey Pry is updating the data base and I was thinking that maybe this tool could be of some use. Now I don't fully understand how it work but from reading some of these post it looks like it can be used to verify some database info. Anyone know if Pry is using it?

(in reply to Woos)
Post #: 140
witpDecoder for the Allies - 12/2/2006 1:35:43 AM   
Woos

OK, an intermediate version is ready for any entrepeneurial Allies player to test (testing of the Allies by me is at best scarce). Everything should work for the Allies as it does for the Japanese (although quite a lot of things shown in the "Storage" tab are useless for the Allies).

How to get it:

• Get the witpdecoder.zip file from the first post and install it according to the doc in a subdirectory of you save directory.
  • Get the updated witpDecoder2b.jar file. (If you can no longer download this file, it probably has been removed due to V0.3 being ready.)
  • Rename it to witpDecoder2.jar and overwrite the witpDecoder2.jar file in the directory of step 1 with it.
  • Edit witpdecoder.bat and add a "3" as first argument to the "java -Djava.library.path=. -jar witpdecoder2.jar" line. If you want to analyze a PBEM, you have to add the password after the 3.
  • Run and suffer from all the bugs, the Japanese already have to bear.

Usage by Japanese players:
This release changes the database format. You have to delete the witp.* files if you want to use it.
If you play the AI, you can simply overwrite the witpDecoder2.jar file with the above file. No witpdecoder.bat editing necessary.
If you play a PBEM, you have to add a "0" as the first argument before your password in the witpdecoder.bat file. I.e. the line would then look "java -Djava.library.path=. -jar witpdecoder2.jar 0 MyPassword".

Changes since 0.2:
- Support for Allies (including automatic appearing resources)
- Minor bugs fixed
- Preparations for Ship-Overview (results of this can already be seen in a minor change in the "Ship Updates" tab).

< Message edited by Woos -- 12/2/2006 1:40:07 AM >

(in reply to siRkid)
Post #: 141
RE: witpDecoder for the Allies - 12/2/2006 2:30:06 AM   
2ndACR

I would love to try this, but this looks like way to much for me. I will stick to pencil and paper.

(in reply to Woos)
Post #: 142
RE: witpDecoder for the Allies - 12/2/2006 1:58:27 PM   
qgaliana

Sweet - trying the allied version.

One remark: I needed to add the parameter 3 as the _last_ item (or just before password). So:

java -Djava.library.path=. -jar witpdecoder2.jar 3

Or is this a German vs Engish, big/little endian sort of misunderstanding issue?

No other trioubles as of yet. This is really outstanding woos.

(in reply to Woos)
Post #: 143
RE: witpDecoder for the Allies - 12/2/2006 3:53:58 PM   
ctangus

Allied player. PBEM. Willing to help with the testing, but I'm running into a problem.

The save starts to load - I get a million messages of "A factory at base id xxx is producing an unknown product xxx..." (It's a mod game.) But after that, everything's blank. I can select all the tabs, but each one is empty of data. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to qgaliana)
Post #: 144
RE: witpDecoder for the Allies - 12/2/2006 4:13:48 PM   
VSWG

Hello Woos,
first of all, thank you very much for your continuous work on your utility.

I have a problem with the new witpDecoder2.jar file: With the old file, I had no problems using your utility for CHS Scen155. Now I wanted to start over with the new .jar file (fresh install of witpDecoder, same .csv files as before, added "3" and my password to the .bat file), but now witpDecoder generates the following error:

java.sql.SQLException: Numeric value out of range
   at org.hsqldb.jdbc.Util.sqlException(Unknown Source)
   at org.hsqldb.jdbc.jdbcStatement.fetchResult(Unknown Source)
   at org.hsqldb.jdbc.jdbcStatement.executeUpdate(Unknown Source)
   at de.retsiemuab.witpDecoder.am.a(Unknown Source)
   at de.retsiemuab.witpDecoder.R.a(Unknown Source)
   at de.retsiemuab.witpDecoder.am.b(Unknown Source)
   at de.retsiemuab.witpDecoder.Main.main(Unknown Source)
Couldn't set up a working DB template. Exiting.
As soon as I replace the .jar file with the old one, everything works fine again. Of course I always deleted all witp.* files before retrying.

What am I doing wrong?

(in reply to qgaliana)
Post #: 145
RE: witpDecoder for the Allies - 12/2/2006 5:08:16 PM   
Woos

quote:

ORIGINAL: qgaliana
One remark: I needed to add the parameter 3 as the _last_ item (or just before password). So:

java -Djava.library.path=. -jar witpdecoder2.jar 3

Or is this a German vs Engish, big/little endian sort of misunderstanding issue?

Uups.
Actually this is more a Java programmer vs. non-Java programmer issue. The "-D..." and "-jar witp...." parameters are parameters to the java interpreter. Everything after them are parameters to the program. So the 0 or 3 needs to be added as the first parameter to the program which is the third parameter on the command line. It really is time to improve the GUI so nationality can be selected by clicking.

@ctangus: The screenshot shows that you didn't have any save file data read in. This can not be caused by the factory problem as that simply gets ignored. Any other error message appearing (you might want to look in witpdecoder.log to avoid clicking through all the error messages again)? BTW, last time I saw the factory problem it was caused by .csv files and save game file not stemming from the same scenario.

@VSWG Most probably a problem either in the ship class data or the "automatically appearing resources" data as both are read in by V0.2b but not by V0.2. Can you send me the .csv files you used?

< Message edited by Woos -- 12/2/2006 5:14:18 PM >

(in reply to qgaliana)
Post #: 146
RE: witpDecoder for the Allies - 12/2/2006 6:00:56 PM   
Woos

VSWG's problem stems probably from a database error in CHS 155.
Ship number 621 (the Shiratsuyu update at 5/44) claims to carry 288 torpedos (8 tubes times 36 loads). That's a bit much to store in a single byte. But since the previous versions only had 16 torpedos (8 tubes times 2 loads) this most probably is a database error.

Have to think on what to do about that, since I don't want to waste space in the database just because of a typo. Currently to get witpDecoder V0.2b to work with CHS 155 you have to edit the generated WITPcls.csv file and in the "621" line (the 622nd line in the excel sheet) replace the "36" in the "WpnAmmo10" column with e.g. a "2". WitpDecoder database initialization should work then. And then hoard all "Shiratsuyu" class ships till after 5/44 to sink the USN from long range.

(in reply to Woos)
Post #: 147
RE: witpDecoder for the Allies - 12/2/2006 6:36:32 PM   
Oliver Heindorf

Hi, wäre es möglich eine etwas benutzerfreundlichere install-routine und interface zu bekommen ? Bei mir scheiters schon an dem witp-load programm....mit diesen ganzen Konsolenkommandos.....also da kann ich mir auch linux drauf machen, das hat dann den selben charm

I dont get it : "Run witpload on the scenario your savefiles are from

why I should load a scenario if I want to analyze the save file ?

why not simply have an interface where the user selects the file / scenario needed and the game handle this mayhem ? jsut asking but a tool which is this complicated to handle isnt useful to must of the users

< Message edited by Oliver Heindorf -- 12/2/2006 6:51:40 PM >

(in reply to Woos)
Post #: 148
RE: witpDecoder for the Allies - 12/2/2006 6:54:26 PM   
VSWG

1. Copy witpload.exe into the \witp\scen folder.
2. Open the command prompt. Go to \witp\scen\
3. Type in: "witpload /s15 /e" (to extract data for scen 15. For any other scenario, replace the "15" with the scenario number)
4. Done. Copy & rename the .csv files into the witpDecoder folder.

(in reply to Oliver Heindorf)
Post #: 149
RE: witpDecoder for the Allies - 12/2/2006 6:58:05 PM   
VSWG

It's not Woos' fault that all these steps are necessary. Blame Matrix for that. Woos is doing everything he can to keep it straight and simple. You're being quite rude to someone who is offering a great service - for free!

(in reply to VSWG)
Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> RE: Why using a DB with integrity constraints is usefull Page: <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI