Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

SPWaW a Labor of Love...

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SPWaW a Labor of Love... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
SPWaW a Labor of Love... - 8/5/2000 2:41:00 AM   
David

obviously for the hard working crew at Matrix. For me, new life for a game that I have always enjoyed more than any other I have ever owned. Never have I seen a more dedicated team working to improve a game, unheard of in the computer gaming industry. Your actions are a model for the rest of the Industry. Know this though Matrix. Your hard work, and interaction on this board is not without rewards. It has earned you a loyal player base that will support you in any future projects. Thanks again.

Post #: 1
- 8/5/2000 11:35:00 AM   
Wild Bill

A very nice post, David and it is being read and appreciated by all of us. I want to thank you personally for being nice enough to let us know. Encouragement by fellow gamers is cool water to thirsty souls. Having the approbation of our peers has a very special meaning for us. We are gamers. We are trying to start a business. But we are gamers. We have the gamer's frame of mind. We will not let that slip. I promise you that! And nice notes like yours are a great incentive to try harder. Thank you very much! Wild Bill ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

(in reply to David)
Post #: 2
- 8/5/2000 12:23:00 PM   
David Heath

Thank you David for taking the time to write. It does mean a lot when to myself and the rest of the guys. We are really enjoying what we do and plan on bringing you more great games in the future. David

(in reply to David)
Post #: 3
- 8/5/2000 8:34:00 PM   
Warhorse

Thanks for your support, David, it's you guys that ultimately make it all work!! Enjoy, it's our pleasure ------------------ Mike Amos Meine Ehre Heisst Treue

Mike Amos

Meine Ehre heißt Treue
www.cslegion.com

(in reply to David)
Post #: 4
- 8/6/2000 12:55:00 AM   
Von Rom

You guys at Matrix are like a breath of fresh air. Your name is being spread far and wide across the internet forums for the obvious hard work and care you are displaying in your games, and towards fellow gamers. I never thought I would ever see the types of games that Matrix is planning to make over the next few months. And just think - no computer up-grade needed ------------------ A King Tiger can give you a definite edge... [This message has been edited by Von Rom (edited August 05, 2000).]

(in reply to David)
Post #: 5
- 8/6/2000 1:03:00 AM   
Leibstandarte

I've been spreading the word to all my buddies deployed overseas. I think so far I've mailed out 15 CD's with the game to them. They are playing the heck out of it when ever they can. I've said this before but my most heartfelt thanks to the entire Matrix Staff. Also let me extend the thanks of all the guys who I sent this game to overseas. You guys are doing excellent. As I once said before you put some of the biggest and "best" war game companies to shame. Want proof of that...just look at Talonsoft. ;-) Anyway thanks again and I'll stop droning on here.

Cavalry Trooper (8th US) and Grandson of a Leibstandarte Tanker.

(in reply to David)
Post #: 6
- 8/6/2000 6:02:00 AM   
Wild Bill

Well, we will do well with this kind of support from the public. With colleagues like you fellas spreading the word, well, you can't pay for that kind of advertising. So you are helping us very much by making us known. We all appreciate that very much. Plus its fun to share with others that which brings us pleasure. That is how life works. Wild Bill ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

(in reply to David)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SPWaW a Labor of Love... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI