Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Question about forts

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865 >> Question about forts Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Question about forts - 12/7/2006 5:15:05 PM   
smeilof

Hi,

I was wondering, is there any way to upgrade an excisting fort to a higher level? instead of always having to build another one.

Also in the standard scenario in fredericksburg there are two level 2 and one level 3 forts, since fredericksburg does not have a city and army's can only build up to a level 2 fort how did that level three fort get there ??.

One last thing i was wondering about is this, in the july 1861 scenario the 4 forts in hatchie and the three forts in fredericksburg are not there, while these do excist oin the standard scenario. these forts are one level 1, three level 2 and three level 3. Combined these cost 1400 money, 1400 labour and 1400 iron. Where did the CSA get the resources from to build all that? between july and november are only about eight turns, surely they are not able to build all those forts in so short an amount of time ( at least not in this game )

Hope you can answer my questions

Thanks

Stephen
Post #: 1
RE: Question about forts - 12/7/2006 5:54:58 PM   
Hard Sarge

the july campaign is a Modded Campaign that was added after the standard one, changes were made to the files

(in reply to smeilof)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865 >> Question about forts Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI