Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

PureSim 2007 Updated Demo Now Available!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> PureSim 2007 Updated Demo Now Available! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
PureSim 2007 Updated Demo Now Available! - 12/19/2006 8:18:55 PM   
puresimmer

We've updated the demo to be current with the latest release of PureSim Baseball 2007 (we released a huge update - v1.51 today) and the corresponding demo is now available as well.

The demo has some limitations on league size, and allows a subset of real mlb seasons to be played, but we've increased the allowable demo career length to over 5 full seasons -- plenty to dive into the games many, deep, career-oriented features, interactive almanac and more.

Also, if you are looking for a deal, PureSim has been reduced to $22.49 (25% off) for a holiday special that ends January 6th.

Last, but not least, if you purchase PureSim Baseball 2007 you are automatically a member of the PureSim 2008 Beta. Any PureSim 2007 owner will be able to download PureSim 2008 builds and play with them (side by side with PureSim 2007) with no obligation to purchase PureSim 2008 when it hits store shelves next year.

If you don't own PureSim we suggest you download the demo today and give it a whirl.

Download Updated PureSim Baseball 2007 DEMO

Have a great holiday season,
- Shaun

< Message edited by puresimmer -- 12/19/2006 8:28:25 PM >

Developer, PureSim Baseball
Post #: 1
RE: PureSim 2007 Updated Demo Now Available! - 12/20/2006 4:22:25 AM   
kwik

I downloaded the new demo,overwriting old version,now the computer keeps changing my lineups.Signing players promoting demoting guys changing my batting order etc.whattup with that ya think?

(in reply to puresimmer)
Post #: 2
RE: PureSim 2007 Updated Demo Now Available! - 12/20/2006 4:33:55 AM   
KG Erwin

quote:

ORIGINAL: kwik

I downloaded the new demo,overwriting old version,now the computer keeps changing my lineups.Signing players promoting demoting guys changing my batting order etc.whattup with that ya think?

kwik, just buy the complete game, man, and get 1.51. Don't think you can get away with just the demo . Fuhgeddabouddit.

The game ISN'T free, but the community support IS free. Best game investment I ever made.

(in reply to kwik)
Post #: 3
RE: PureSim 2007 Updated Demo Now Available! - 12/20/2006 4:37:37 AM   
puresimmer

quote:

You probably are simming multiple games at a time and have some injury or fatigue issues.

(in reply to kwik)
Post #: 4
RE: PureSim 2007 Updated Demo Now Available! - 12/20/2006 4:43:13 AM   
kwik

Wasnt trying to get awy with anything bud,what the demo does tells me the what the game will do in long run.Sorry to have bothered ya,wont happen again.

(in reply to puresimmer)
Post #: 5
RE: PureSim 2007 Updated Demo Now Available! - 12/20/2006 4:52:11 AM   
puresimmer

quote:

Wasnt trying to get awy with anything bud,what the demo does tells me the what the game will do in long run.Sorry to have bothered ya,wont happen again.

I wasn't bothered at all, just trying to help.

(in reply to kwik)
Post #: 6
RE: PureSim 2007 Updated Demo Now Available! - 12/21/2006 11:29:35 AM   
JamieSI

I've added a mirror for this demo here: http://www.strategyinformer.com/pc/puresimbaseball2006/demo/10038.html

Please add us as a mirror on your website :)

(in reply to puresimmer)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> PureSim 2007 Updated Demo Now Available! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI