Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Pitches per start for relievers

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support >> Pitches per start for relievers Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Pitches per start for relievers - 12/22/2006 6:32:07 AM   
looneyluden

I noticed yesterday that the "pitches per start" (P/GS) on players card are being computed in a weird way. But I'm not even sure it would be fixable. Just thought I would bring it up. Here's what looks like is happening.

For relievers that on very few occasions get a rare start, the pitches per game stat is being computed against every single inning that the pitcher has pitched in for that season. For instance I see a relief pitcher in my league who pitched 220 innings(yes thats a ton for a reliever...that was hopefully fixed in the latest patch). So he pitched 220 innings but, only had one start. Everything else was a relief appearance. His P/GS is 3,010 pitches per game started.

I only noticed it for the first time last night after upgrading to 1.51. But it may have always been like that, and I just didn't realize.

I checked a few other relievers in the league that have just a few "games started", and their P/GS is incorrectly being computed for all of them. They are all from the hundreds, to the thousands of P/GS.

This is hardly a noticeable thing, and certainly not that important of a stat. But I thought it was best to throw it out there in case it can be looked at for the 2008 game.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support >> Pitches per start for relievers Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI