Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

New system reinstalling game?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support >> New system reinstalling game? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
New system reinstalling game? - 1/21/2007 5:25:19 AM   
bodeka

Got a fantastic top of the line motherboard/graphics card for Christmas. I know this is a silly question. I did a search and tried in the members area and couldn't come up with a solution.

How do I go about getting another copy of the game so I can enter my serial # and give it another whirl?

Appreciate your help.
Post #: 1
RE: New system reinstalling game? - 1/22/2007 5:36:24 AM   
HuachucaThunder

I have the same problem.  I recently purchased an all new system and sold the old system.  I had wiped the hd of the old system clean except for the necessary files to allow it to run.  I forgot to keep my serial #.  All I need to know is if Pure Sim 2007 uses elicense?

Be Well

(in reply to bodeka)
Post #: 2
RE: New system reinstalling game? - 1/22/2007 6:09:47 AM   
bodeka

When I checked the member site I think I saw an area where you can reclaim a lost serial #.

I have my # I just can't see where to dl the full game again without having to pay for it again. I'm missing something obvious for sure.

(in reply to HuachucaThunder)
Post #: 3
RE: New system reinstalling game? - 1/22/2007 7:14:07 AM   
XCom

Try this link, guys

http://www.digitalriver.com/dr/v2/ec_main.entry11?sp=10343&pn=1#q5

(in reply to bodeka)
Post #: 4
RE: New system reinstalling game? - 4/29/2008 5:37:49 AM   
bodeka

I noticed today the news about the 1.71 patch with Lahman's database.

I'd like to reinstall Puresim 2007 again and give it another try. When I go to this old link to enter my old order number etc for another dl it says it cannot do it because there is a cookie that needs deleted. I deleted all my cookies and it still won't allow me to dl the game again.

Probably because it was so many months ago. Can someone help me out on how to dl my purchase of 2007 that I got in 2006 again?

Also the 1.71 patch says it needs at least 1.70 before it but the only one showing in the patch list is 1.20. ?????
Super thanks for the help.

(in reply to XCom)
Post #: 5
RE: New system reinstalling game? - 4/29/2008 6:29:37 AM   
throttle8

I know that this isn't going to help you guys in your current situation however, when I download a game I create a desktop folder for it and label it "original download".

Next, I put the serial number on word or notepad and add it to the desktop folder.

At some point I'll also make a hard copy of the download and I'll put the serial number on the front of the cd/dvd.

Finally, if I print the manual, I make sure to add the serial number on the front cover or on the first page of the printed manual which I put in a 3 prong fastener/folder. If I buy a "hard copy game", I'll use a label maker to make the serial number and attach it to the inside of the cd/dvd case.

So far, I haven't lost a serial number yet!!

Good Luck!!!

(in reply to bodeka)
Post #: 6
RE: New system reinstalling game? - 4/29/2008 6:41:31 AM   
bodeka

I have the serial # and order # etc. My dvd/cd write drive was broken when I purchased the game. I finally got a new external dvd/cd write drive but in the meantime somewhere along the line my game files were deleted or corrupted.

If I can get another copy believe me the first thing I'll do is hard copy it. But on any purchase I save serial # etc and print them out.

(in reply to throttle8)
Post #: 7
RE: New system reinstalling game? - 4/29/2008 6:49:09 AM   
throttle8

quote:

Also the 1.71 patch says it needs at least 1.70 before it but the only one showing in the patch list is 1.20. ????

Look at the below link for your patch info/stuff

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1420849

(in reply to bodeka)
Post #: 8
RE: New system reinstalling game? - 4/29/2008 3:44:47 PM   
bodeka

Thanks throttle8...

Hopefully sometime today I can get the game dl again.

Have a good day...

(in reply to throttle8)
Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support >> New system reinstalling game? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI