Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

My own PDS help plea

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support >> My own PDS help plea Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
My own PDS help plea - 4/1/2007 5:25:16 AM   
StLee

I decided to finally get around to designing plays, something I have been putting off for a long time now, but I am having some major difficulties that I cannot seem to overcome.

I am trying my first play, so hopefully I will be able to overcome all problems once I am instructed what to do. BTW, I have followed the tutorial, but it doesn't seem to address this specific problem:

I am designing a basic sweep right play in a pro set (11-man)-TE and FB on strong side. WRs on each side of the formation. The QB is supposed to pitch to the RB with everyone, including a guard, pulling to the right to block for the RB. Well, I set the snap and pitch and lead block and everything seems to be fine at that point.

BUT when I set the move to points, I can't seem to END the move to feature. Every click I make sends the player to somewhere I really don't want him going, which is basically off screen. When I push the Delete Command button, it just continues to add move to points off screen in the general direction of the Delete Command button.

What do I do to make two or three move to points and then be finished with that particular player????????? I tried using PDS in both the full screen and window mode, thinking that might be a factor. Please help!
Post #: 1
RE: My own PDS help plea - 4/1/2007 8:57:32 AM   
Marauders

Right click on the mouse button to end creating command points.

(in reply to StLee)
Post #: 2
RE: My own PDS help plea - 4/1/2007 3:57:15 PM   
Charlie19341

Let me try that also, as I had the same problem, but really have not had time to really mess around with it alot!

~ Charlie

(in reply to Marauders)
Post #: 3
RE: My own PDS help plea - 4/1/2007 4:49:53 PM   
garysorrell

Yeah, lacking this knowledge kept me away from the PDS for a while. But 'right click' is the way to end the placing of points for a player. The PDS is actually very simple once you play around with it for a bit. Problem is my knowledge of play design is lacking
:-P

< Message edited by garysorrell -- 4/1/2007 4:50:12 PM >

(in reply to Charlie19341)
Post #: 4
RE: My own PDS help plea - 4/1/2007 9:19:13 PM   
StLee

Thanks for the help!

(in reply to garysorrell)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support >> My own PDS help plea Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI