Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Japanese Radar

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Japanese Radar Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Japanese Radar - 4/4/2007 6:09:45 PM   
JoePirulo

I´m starting a full campaign (vs. AI) as the japanese (15- stock) and I´ve read in a thread that japanese Air radar doesn´t function, but it can be corrected somehow. The thing is I don´t find this thread. HELP ME PLEASE!!!
Post #: 1
RE: Japanese Radar - 4/4/2007 7:01:36 PM   
Sardaukar

Here:

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1117737#

Download the fix found in 3rd post on topic:

"1. Click on the Attachment in post#3
2. Click on the file name in the window
3. Click on Save and the file name comes up as something like "149AF222F8A94E7986F850749A780CAD.zip"
4. Type over the name as fixtype13.zip and press Okay. File will be downloaded. "

Type 13 radar in stock scenarios is designated as surface search but should be air-search.

"To meaningless French Idealism, Liberty, Fraternity and Equality...we answer with German Realism, Infantry, Cavalry and Artillery" -Prince von Bülov, 1870-

(in reply to JoePirulo)
Post #: 2
RE: Japanese Radar - 4/4/2007 7:06:47 PM   
Sardaukar

Alternatively, you can just open the scenario with editor, find Type 13 radar in Devices and change the value "penetration" from 0 to 500. Note that you cannot save over Stock (official) scenario (1-16), you have to use different slot (like 20-999), use "Save as" and choose slot you want to use. Of course you need to also start that scenario and not Scen 15 because original cannot be edited and saved over.

"To meaningless French Idealism, Liberty, Fraternity and Equality...we answer with German Realism, Infantry, Cavalry and Artillery" -Prince von Bülov, 1870-

(in reply to Sardaukar)
Post #: 3
RE: Japanese Radar - 4/4/2007 8:10:54 PM   
JoePirulo

Sardaukar: thanks a lot for the quick response!! This forum is great thanks to the people, allways helping newbies (like me) or not so new... Thanks again.
Max

(in reply to Sardaukar)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Japanese Radar Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI