Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

EZ Gamer Demise?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> EZ Gamer Demise? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
EZ Gamer Demise? - 8/23/2000 7:02:00 AM   
Lothar

It appears that EZ Gamer is no longer taking orders. How can I now download a copy of SPWAW or get a CD?

Post #: 1
- 8/23/2000 1:44:00 PM   
Arralen

quote:

Originally posted by Lothar: It appears that EZ Gamer is no longer taking orders. How can I now download a copy of SPWAW or get a CD?
Looks you're right. If I would get access to Matrix' FTP site to download the latest version just once, i could put it on CD-Rs and give it away for .. no, not for free, but few bucks But maybe I would better wait with this 'til version 3.4 At the moment I just have v2.0 + patches on my CDs, but I think applying 3 patches when installing from scratch is something that mustn't be. And than there are the OOB mods .. no, I'll better wait for v3.0 at least. Arralen

AMD FX-4300
Gigabyte 970A-DS3P
Kingston 24GB DDR3-1600 (PC3-12800)
Asus GTX 750 Ti OC 2GB GDDR5
Seagate Barracuda SATA III 1TB
Windows 8.1

(in reply to Lothar)
Post #: 2
- 8/23/2000 7:40:00 PM   
Paul Vebber

We have made arrangements to make the full version of version 3.0 avialable by download when we release it. Its getting close guys, we are in the final thrashing about... A patch will also be available for those who already have the game, but it will be rather large - likely the 20-30MB range.

(in reply to Lothar)
Post #: 3
- 8/24/2000 6:11:00 AM   
Dave R

A patch will also be available for those who already have the game, but it will be rather large - likely the 20-30MB range. [/B][/QUOTE] Awwwww Come on Paul! Us vets who have done the 300Mb download won't even bat an eyelash at a mear 30Mb download!

In times of war we see the worst that man has to offer. But we also see the best that man has to offer.

(in reply to Lothar)
Post #: 4
- 8/24/2000 10:59:00 AM   
Greg McCarty

[/B][/QUOTE] Awwwww Come on Paul! Us vets who have done the 300Mb download won't even bat an eyelash at a mear 30Mb download! [/B][/QUOTE] I quite agree; I nursed that baby along for some 19 hours.

Greg.

It is better to die on your feet
than to live on your knees.

--Zapata

(in reply to Lothar)
Post #: 5
- 8/24/2000 12:19:00 PM   
Graf Speer

That's too bad . . . maybe they didn't charge enough to cover their shipping & handling costs? I would still hope to be able to get a CD version of SPWAW 3.0 if this possible - does anyone know if it will be featured in an upcoming issue of a computer gaming magazine? Albert

(in reply to Lothar)
Post #: 6
- 8/24/2000 6:28:00 PM   
slehtine

Hopefully this link helps: http://edome.fi.soneraplaza.net/tiedostot/pelit_strategiapelit.html You can find SPWAW 2.0 from here. Well, page is in finnish, but just click "Steel Panthers: World At War"

(in reply to Lothar)
Post #: 7
- 8/24/2000 8:22:00 PM   
Paul Vebber

PC Gamer is supposed to have a beta of Verison 3 we sent in their October Issue. Computer Gaming World was supposed to have (version 2.3) in the Sept issue but they may have decided to hold off for version three. COmputer Games Onlines Mag is supposed to run it also, but again the mags switch their CD packages so you have to contact them to know for sure.

(in reply to Lothar)
Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> EZ Gamer Demise? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI