Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Campaigns

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Campaigns Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Campaigns - 8/31/2000 1:11:00 PM   
Scot

Just curious if there are anymore campaigns out there to download yet, or if there are any new campaigns in v.3? I like the historically linked campaigns that focus specifically on a smaller action of the war than the WWII Campaign generator that comes with the game, which seems to go on forever. Scot

Air Son Ar Duthchais
Post #: 1
- 8/31/2000 10:51:00 PM   
Wild Bill

Yes there will be at least two campaigns, more limited in scope. A third and fourth are in the works. Preparing the Way, takes you from Operation Torch (North Africa) through Sicily. Depending on your skill and luck, it could be four to seven battles long. Heroes of the Motherland is a little larger, covering Sept-Dec, 1941, and a series of hard fought tank-infantry battles as the 4th Tank Brigade (later known as the 1st Guards Tank Brigade) holds off the German push towards Moscow in Operation Typhoon. This one could be 7-13 battles. And coming are "From Utah to the Rhine" and "A Rising and Setting Sun." There may be others, plus we hope to remake the older ones that now exist. And you won't have to load and unload them. You can leave them in the game. Wild Bill ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

(in reply to Scot)
Post #: 2
- 9/3/2000 10:34:00 AM   
Scot

Glad to hear it!! Can't wait fo the new version! It's like waiting for the version 1.0 game to come out in the first place!!

Air Son Ar Duthchais

(in reply to Scot)
Post #: 3
- 9/3/2000 10:29:00 PM   
Wild Bill

That is how we feel too, Scot! The changes are so radical that it is like a new release. Wild Bill ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

(in reply to Scot)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Campaigns Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI