Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Confederates fighting each other

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865 >> Forge of Freedom - Support >> Confederates fighting each other Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Confederates fighting each other - 6/21/2007 4:40:26 AM   
Drex

Never seen this before and I've been playing FoF since it came out. I'm playing Coming Fury as the union on Captains level. I've already fought several detailed battles in this game but this last time, while I;ve formed my battleline and waiting for the Rebs to appear, I am getting attack reports on the reb units attacking each other before I've even made contact. Has anyone seen this before? They have now appeared but i am getting reports on units that haven't shown up. Some have even been routed by their own troops!

quote:

Col Saito: "Don't speak to me of rules! This is war! It is not a game of cricket!"
Post #: 1
RE: Confederates fighting each other - 6/21/2007 5:10:30 AM   
ericbabe

Can you post the save game?

(in reply to Drex)
Post #: 2
RE: Confederates fighting each other - 6/21/2007 5:22:23 AM   
Drex

I was afraid you were going to say that. How do you do that? I tried to upl;oad the .sav file but it only supports jpg,etc I could email it to you.

quote:

Col Saito: "Don't speak to me of rules! This is war! It is not a game of cricket!"

(in reply to ericbabe)
Post #: 3
RE: Confederates fighting each other - 6/21/2007 6:34:16 AM   
Odox

Gentlemen!

How odd! How astonishing! How absolutely delightful! I'm rubbing my hands with glee to hear of this!

There are certainly historical precedents for such an occurrence.

But may there also be an eerie, Twilight Zone-type event happening here? Has the game been so phenomenally well-designed that it's beginning to take on a life of it's own???

As always, blessings and warmest regards,

Odox

(in reply to Drex)
Post #: 4
RE: Confederates fighting each other - 6/21/2007 4:14:52 PM   
Drex

Well they've stopped fighting each other as far as I can tell and are fighting me now. The reports told me of at least two units that were routed off the map. I can email the file to Ericbabe if he gives me his address.

quote:

(in reply to Odox)
Post #: 5
RE: Confederates fighting each other - 6/21/2007 5:44:22 PM   
ericbabe

Is the save file from when they still seem to be fighting themselves, or is it past that?  If past, probably won't do me any good.  Anyway, save files can be sent by zipping the .sve and .rep files and sending them to ericbabe@west-civ.com.

(in reply to Drex)
Post #: 6
RE: Confederates fighting each other - 6/22/2007 1:53:45 AM   
Drex

I sent you the files saved from when they were still fighting each other. the attack reports should show it clearly

quote:

(in reply to ericbabe)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865 >> Forge of Freedom - Support >> Confederates fighting each other Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI