Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Tentative plan for "PureSim 2008/9"

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> RE: Tentative plan for "PureSim 2008/9" Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Tentative plan for "PureSim 2008/9" - 6/25/2007 9:18:04 PM   
Frozen Stiffer

quote:

ORIGINAL: jtfesta
If it ain't broke........

My words exactly... literally...

"It ain't braggin' if you can do it."

-Hall of Fame pitcher Jerome 'Dizzy' Dean

(in reply to jtfesta)
Post #: 31
RE: Tentative plan for "PureSim 2008/9" - 6/26/2007 2:05:50 AM   
jtfesta

Great minds think ...Ah!  You probably said that too.

(in reply to Frozen Stiffer)
Post #: 32
RE: Tentative plan for "PureSim 2008/9" - 6/26/2007 3:25:54 AM   
cdvalenta

I say focus on the nuts and bolts of the game before ever enhancing the graphics. Puresim is a few tweaks away from being THE text based baseball sim. I manage every game for my team so I'm always in favor of any in game improvements... especially more PBP!!!

(in reply to jtfesta)
Post #: 33
RE: Tentative plan for "PureSim 2008/9" - 6/26/2007 11:51:19 PM   
Bustoff

Forget about graphics enhancements for now. Work on what's behind the curtain...

"I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation." -- Satchel Paige

(in reply to cdvalenta)
Post #: 34
RE: Tentative plan for "PureSim 2008/9" - 6/27/2007 4:57:56 PM   
Abev

Ranked 1 to 5 = 1 dont need it, 5 love it, just one guys opinion

1 * More in-game graphics and animation (animated icons for fielders, runners etc..)
4 * Dynamic text Play by play engine (With ability for users to write their own?)
5 * Expanded drafting and trade functions and AI improvements
3 * Hiring/Firing of managers, with different managers having different personalities, strengths, weaknesses etc.
3 * Retired players could come back as managers
5 * Some simplified version of Rule 5 type draft? (Every time I look at this one it seems like it's more complicated than it's worth, but it's always hanging around on "the list")
3 * Optional ability for the association to automatically expand based on how it did in real life when playing with real players
3 * In-game Box score on PSPNCast
5 * UI improvements like remembering sort order on grids etc. The little things that add up
5 * Brand new graphical roster view page with greatly expanded stats / new UI
5 * Add a tab to the player card that 3rd party developers could employ to write "player card add-ins"
5 * September call ups (40 man roster in September)
5 * Ability to try and train a guy to play a new position in the minors
5 * A screen to set all player usage settings at once as opposed to having to go to each of their player cards to do so
5 * Improve the GM AI -- it needs to be a tougher opponent.
5 * Ability to archive box scores
3 * Store window positions on PSPNCast on a park by park case so the layout could vary a bit based on the individual park pics.
3 * Make suggestion button for ammy draft
3 * Import players from other associations into the current one
5 * Improved filtering when looking for players (Especially when looking for someone to trade for)
5 * Rain outs, delays and rain-shortened games
3 * View Game log in PSPNCast
5 * Playoff tie breakers (sudden death playoff)
4 * Allow users to modify / manually select hall of fame selections
5 * Wild card standings
2 * Balks
2 * More new PSPN stories
2 * Ejections
5 * More custom filter options on player lists
5 * Define what your team is looking for and have AI teams respond appropriately with offers
3 * One-off Exhibition games
3 * Option to look at / sign free agents available from the Team screen menu
4 * New pitcher fatigue / recovery modeling
5 * One page that shows the trade disposition and available $ of every team in all leagues (add to financial report?).
5 * Add a salary report (team and association) during that would be accessible during Free Agent bidding and Amateur draft.
5 * Show blown save in pitching summary, same as W/L/S/H are shown now.
5 * Multi-day trade negotiations

(in reply to puresimmer)
Post #: 35
RE: Tentative plan for "PureSim 2008/9" - 6/28/2007 3:16:47 AM   
GNDN

I am a long time lurker and would like to toss in my 2 cents.  If you will indulge me, I first downloaded PureSim back when the whole game was an untimed demo.  I do not recall how many years back but there was only one level of minors at the time.  I played it, loved it and was ready to buy until September 1. 

No call-ups.

Disappointed, I ultimately removed the game.  Call me crazy, old fashioned or whatever, I did not feel right keeping the game without paying for it.  Especially since the game did not meet my expectation at the time.  I still viewed it as a demo even though there was no time limit attached.  It was the right thing to do, IMO.

I checked in from time to time and patiently bided my time.  I did not understand why version after version came out without Sept call ups until Shaun explained why.

So, to cut to the chase, put in Sept call-ups and you will have my money.

Thanks for letting me ramble.

Nobody leaves this place without singing the blues....

(in reply to Abev)
Post #: 36
RE: Tentative plan for "PureSim 2008/9" - 6/28/2007 11:46:52 PM   
leegra

HOORAY FOR 'REAL' AI MANAGERS

QUOTE--Hiring/Firing of managers, with different managers having different personalities, strengths, weaknesses etc.

I've been waiting for this addition for quite a few seasons...Hope others agree that a wide array of past and current skippers, incorporating their unique managerial philosophies, will add greater depth to Pure Sim and more uncertainty to each game's outcome...And, if you're unhappy with the job Frankie Frisch did with the Cardinals--FIRE HIM!...

Plus, imagine the satisfaction of out-strategizing Connie Mack, Joe McCarthy, Earl Weaver, Billy Martin, or Bobby Cox in a seven game World Series!... Ya gotta love it!...

lee

(in reply to puresimmer)
Post #: 37
RE: Tentative plan for "PureSim 2008/9" - 7/1/2007 2:05:32 AM   
KG Erwin

Bumping.

(in reply to leegra)
Post #: 38
RE: Tentative plan for "PureSim 2008/9" - 7/2/2007 4:30:56 AM   
lynchjm24

quote:

* Multi-day trade negotiations

I'm begging you. Delete this one now. Begging.

(in reply to puresimmer)
Post #: 39
RE: Tentative plan for "PureSim 2008/9" - 7/2/2007 4:39:19 AM   
KG Erwin

quote:

ORIGINAL: lynchjm24

quote:

Why? Let the AI GM consider your offer, and let him say, "Let me think about it. I'll get back to you tomorrow". Allow the AI to make the human squirm for a change.

(in reply to lynchjm24)
Post #: 40
RE: Tentative plan for "PureSim 2008/9" - 7/5/2007 3:26:56 PM   
VanScoy

Just wanted to add my 2 cents in here. I would like to see the inclusion of milestone reports. If they are already in the game, I can't find them. Would love to see PSPN stories of how someone is approaching 300 wins or 500 hrs. 

(in reply to KG Erwin)
Post #: 41
RE: Tentative plan for "PureSim 2008/9" - 7/6/2007 1:14:35 AM   
lynchjm24

quote:

ORIGINAL: KG Erwin

quote:

ORIGINAL: lynchjm24

quote:

Why? Let the AI GM consider your offer, and let him say, "Let me think about it. I'll get back to you tomorrow". Allow the AI to make the human squirm for a change.

Because it doesn't add anything to game except more time and clicking.

(in reply to KG Erwin)
Post #: 42
RE: Tentative plan for "PureSim 2008/9" - 7/6/2007 2:11:32 AM   
Frozen Stiffer

A SEARCH function where you can find a player just by their name.

Case in point, my team has gone up against this pitcher, a game-generated super-scrub that has given us considerable difficulty. Someone like that, I want on MY team. I remember his name but not to which team he belongs. Regrettably, I have only two options to find him; (1) go to every National League team and look at their rotation or (2) go to the Players tab, expand to the "top 75%" or all 100%, sort by name and start scrolling. Neither of these options is very fun; a SEARCH function would be, IMO, an ideal way to find a person.

Edit: Okay, I could use the Almanac too, I suppose. I am adamant however, I still think a SEARCH function would be great.

(in reply to lynchjm24)
Post #: 43
RE: Tentative plan for "PureSim 2008/9" - 7/6/2007 2:59:41 AM   
gerardan

I am still too new to have educated suggestions when it comes to a lot of the items on the list. However, I read the comments about the multi-day trading and I felt I had to put my two-cents in.

I think multi-day trades is an excellent idea. If everyone's not onboard with it, fine, let it be an option. But seriously, it is text-based and classified as a sim, meaning it's suppose to be as realistic as possible. It's how it is in baseball, so to dismiss it as unnecessary clicks kinda goes against the point of the simulation experience in my humble opinion.

John

Post #: 44
RE: Tentative plan for "PureSim 2008/9" - 7/6/2007 5:09:04 AM   
renojedi

I too like it all.

I will also make my pitch for us folks that like the added challenge of bringing in a created team full of B-level players and seeing how quickly you can turn it around. Whether that be through the ability to create a team without having to replace a team or (my preference) assuming control of one of two expansion teams (to keep schedules balanced) with an actual expansion draft...i.e. where the player gets a list of hitter and pitchers to choose from and makes choices alternating with the CPU who is filling the other expansion team. If I had to rank a top five:

1. Expansion Draft
2. September Call Ups
3. Improve GM AI
4. Hiring and Firing of Managers
5. rain outs, delays, rain shortened games

As you can tell, I play every game so anything that makes the actual gameplay better while challenging the player, I am all for!

Post #: 45
RE: Tentative plan for "PureSim 2008/9" - 7/6/2007 11:57:02 PM   
dnelms

I'd just as soon do without the graphics enhancement. I like that just as it is.
However,  this one:
Dynamic text Play by play engine (With ability for users to write their own?) 
        The ability to have users form a library of pbp text has been on the top of my wishlist since the beginning.

Expanded drafting and trade functions and AI improvements
         This one would help an already great part of the program.

Those would be my top 2.

(in reply to renojedi)
Post #: 46
RE: Tentative plan for "PureSim 2008/9" - 7/8/2007 1:13:20 AM   
Frozen Stiffer

Something I would like to see fixed is the following:

I was trying to trade away a washed-up second-baseman today and unfortunately, it seemed like everyone else knew he was washed up too! No one was interested, which frankly is fine, but I noticed that the text stating this is white... just like the background; so its extremely difficult to tell that it says "Unfortunately, no teams are interested in offering decent players at this time". That's funny, because I've seen them put up some serious crap as trade bait, but nevertheless, the point here is that this is difficult to read and a relative simple fix- change the font color to black.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Frozen Stiffer -- 7/8/2007 1:32:01 AM >

(in reply to dnelms)
Post #: 47
RE: Tentative plan for "PureSim 2008/9" - 7/8/2007 1:38:51 AM   
KG Erwin

I am SO glad to see more GBG-type players coming onboard. I think we're getting a good balance of GBG players and simmers now. Each group has their particular wants.

Just be patient, guys. To quote the Stones again --

"you can't always get what you want,
but if you try sometime
you just might find you get what you need".

Post #: 48
RE: Tentative plan for "PureSim 2008/9" - 7/8/2007 1:47:29 AM   
Frozen Stiffer

I found a free agent pitcher that I had my eye on and so that I didn't lose him, I added him to the Short List. Later, I found that I had an opening in the association and few pitching prospects so I went to my short list to find that guy and make him an offer.

Well, I found him, but I noticed something-- I couldn't sign him. It would be nice to have the ability to make an offer to a Free Agent on your Short List. I now have to go to the Modify Roster screen, then to the Sign Players... button, and then scan/sort the Free Agent list to find him. If I could sign him right out of the Short List, it would be a nice thing.

Just a humble request.

Post #: 49
RE: Tentative plan for "PureSim 2008/9" - 7/9/2007 5:26:47 AM   
johneh

My thoughts on a 1 (don't care) to 5 (gotta add it)....

* More in-game graphics and animation (animated icons for fielders, runners etc..) 4 similar to old Microleague!
* Dynamic text Play by play engine  3
* Expanded drafting and trade functions and AI improvements 4
* Hiring/Firing of managers, with different managers having different personalities, strengths, weaknesses etc. 4
* Retired players could come back as managers 1
* Some simplified version of Rule 5 type draft? 3
* Optional ability for the association to automatically expand based on how it did in real life when playing with real players 3
* In-game Box score on PSPNCast 1
* UI improvements like remembering sort order on grids etc. The little things that add up 4
* Brand new graphical roster view page with greatly expanded stats / new UI 4
* Add a tab to the player card that 3rd party developers could employ to write "player card add-ins" 3
* September call ups (40 man roster in September) 5
* Ability to try and train a guy to play a new position in the minors 5
* A screen to set all player usage settings at once as opposed to having to go to each of their player cards to do so 4
* Improve the GM AI -- it needs to be a tougher opponent. 5
* Ability to archive box scores 3
* Store window positions on PSPNCast on a park by park case so the layout could vary a bit based on the individual park pics. 2
* Make suggestion button for ammy draft 4
* Import players from other associations into the current one 1
* Improved filtering when looking for players (Especially when looking for someone to trade for) 3
* Rain outs, delays and rain-shortened games 2
* View Game log in PSPNCast 2
* Playoff tie breakers (sudden death playoff) 4
* Allow users to modify / manually select hall of fame selections 2
* Wild card standings 3
* Balks 4
* More new PSPN stories 4
* Ejections 4
* More custom filter options on player lists 4
* Define what your team is looking for and have AI teams respond appropriately with offers 4
* One-off Exhibition games 3
* Option to look at / sign free agents available from the Team screen menu 3
* New pitcher fatigue / recovery modeling 3
* One page that shows the trade disposition and available $ of every team in all leagues 3
* Add a salary report (team and association) during that would be accessible during Free Agent bidding and Amateur draft. 3
* Show blown save in pitching summary, same as W/L/S/H are shown now. 4
* Multi-day trade negotiations 1 to 5 depending on how it works  :)

(in reply to puresimmer)
Post #: 50
RE: Tentative plan for "PureSim 2008/9" - 7/9/2007 10:24:23 PM   
Frozen Stiffer

I know this isn't the official "List What You Would Like To See For The Next PureSim Release" thread, but it's the closest thing out there, so here goes...

I know it's a minor thing, and probably one that most would deem 'not worth the effort' or 'unimportant', but I would really love the ability to manualy enter players' Home Region to designate players born outside of the US/Canada.

< Message edited by Frozen Stiffer -- 7/10/2007 4:00:31 PM >

(in reply to johneh)
Post #: 51
RE: Tentative plan for "PureSim 2008/9" - 7/10/2007 2:26:54 PM   
Leegen

I hope you can address the manager AI that allows this. I don't mind having a lousy pitcher like this in the association, but I don't understand a manager that would let him pitch this long. This is significant enough to skew stats for the entire season. Seems I have to run through and force retire these guys in the early season every year. Part of the problem also i think is the AI drafts all these 5 5 5 players when there are much better available. I always get a few in the minors which gives everyone .500 averages and above until they're found and weeded out.

Attachment (1)

"But sir, how would that make him a better general?" Lee to Longstreet's request to courtmartial Stuart for disobeying orders.

Post #: 52
RE: Tentative plan for "PureSim 2008/9" - 7/10/2007 5:57:01 PM   
motnahp

I've seen this anomaly myself. It was caused by pitchers with very little real-life playing time getting put onto the MLB roster by the AI. The ones I was stuck with had a terrible problem with walks. It looks as if your guy has good control, able to hit a bat any time he wants.

From my experiences, you have a few options:
(1) Retire the player.
(2) Retire the player and import him from another season, one in which he had more REAL-LIFE experience. Sometimes, these guys only played one or two years, so this may not work for you.
(3) Using player edit, edit his ratings upward until you get them to a point where this type of thing doesn't happen.
(4) Choose "Keep this player on the Bench" under player usage.
(5) Make him a mop-up man. He will still have the outrageous stats, just not as often.

You may have several other players like this and just haven't noticed them. Here's what I do to "discover" them and weed them out.

Go to your assn's statistics and reports. Click on "Sortable Pitching". Click on ERA. Click on ERA again. This will show you, from worst to best, all the pitchers' ERAs. If you have some that don't look right, open their individual cards and check their game logs. If you see where they are giving up double digit runs in a game, you may want to make changes with that player.

In the past, real players with limited REAL-LIFE appearances had low ratings, but not the dreaded "5-point scrub" rating. Pitchers who are rated extremely low will produce HORRIBLE stats. This principle seems to affect hitters less than pitchers, but for some reason, AI is more likely to put a "5 point" pitcher on the roster than a "5 point" hitter. This anomaly, IMO, was introduced to the program at the same time that the "5 point scrubs" came in.

If you're playing in a commissioner/owner/GM mode, you will need to monitor this problem closely. If you're managing, of course, you have the option of NEVER using these scrubs at all. Just leave them in the minors forever, or retire them. You may encounter situations where a team (in real life) only used 8 or 9 pitchers. This will give you one or two extra spots to fill, and the "5 point scrub" may have to keep that spot on the bench warm.***

Have fun and let me know what you've decided to do about it. Maybe you will stumble across a solution that I haven't tried yet. I will still occasionally slip and let one of these guys pitch a whole season. Any suggestions would be considered.

***In reference to this problem, I would ask that Shaun add an option for EACH TEAM to choose the default number of pitchers on its roster. I see the default as 10 in my assn. Some teams actually used less, some would have 11. If a team is under human control, but the AI is playing the games, we need to have the roster makeup reflect that team's real makeup. The user could set teams for 6-7 pitchers in the dead ball era or set them to 12 in the modern era. At present, all teams are created equal, and this is simply not realistic.

(in reply to Leegen)
Post #: 53
RE: Tentative plan for "PureSim 2008/9" - 7/10/2007 6:23:13 PM   
Leegen

I have done most of the things you suggest motnahp and it usually becomes a problem when i get in a hurry to sim a season and don't thoroughly go through the rosters of all the other franchises before i start the season.  Sometimes though, one of these bums doesn't have the obviously bad stats to predict that kind of result.  Mostly this just bothers me on an esoteric level.  This is such a great game that i get immersed in it and feel like im managing in the majors not some 0s and 1s computer gobbledygook.  But when one of these games occur  (that could never happen at any level of baseball - from majors to little league without the pitcher getting lifted) it kinda ruins the spirit of the game.  And in the example above, the stats for the whole year were impacted from that one game.  Everyone in Detroit's lineup that day hit over 400 for the majority of the season and finished over 300.  Impossible to compare them to others on the roster from a statistical standpoint.  Everything else about this game has such a credible look and feel, I just wish some code could be discovered to get the AI manager to yank that pitcher after 10 or 15 runs at least.   Thanks for the feedback.

"But sir, how would that make him a better general?" Lee to Longstreet's request to courtmartial Stuart for disobeying orders.

(in reply to motnahp)
Post #: 54
RE: Tentative plan for "PureSim 2008/9" - 7/10/2007 9:13:24 PM   
motnahp

It looks as though you're mixing and matching players from different eras. That's a cool thing that I've done myself in the past.

I looked at Bob Baird's actual stats and saw that he had a brief two-year career, pitching in a total of 22 innings and compiling a 7.25 ERA. Players such as this will skew your stats in a heartbeat.

Are you allowing AI trades while you AutoPlay? Once you allow them, AI can move players at will and fill in the gaps with anyone from the free agent pool. At this point, AI doesn't appreciate the fact that the guy(s) is/are terrible. AI is just looking for a warm body during trades and after injuries. One way to stop this is to go into your players file and look at all pitchers. Retire all of the bums with "Stuff" of 5. If that's not enough, retire anyone with 10 or less. Go higher than that if needed. Eventually, AI will be required to sign older (but higher-rated) pitchers to fill in those gaps.

Let me know how it works out. I have a random players association on the back burner. For this assn, I required batters to have a minimum number of AB or IP (in their imported year) to be "eligible" to be in this assn. You might try such a minimum in the future. I believe I went with 50 AB and 20 IP.

***Sorry for getting too much off-topic here. Someone with the know-how, please move this part of the thread to another area. Thanks....motnahp

< Message edited by motnahp -- 7/11/2007 7:48:36 AM >

(in reply to Leegen)
Post #: 55
RE: Tentative plan for "PureSim 2008/9" - 7/11/2007 12:27:57 AM   
Leegen

Did not mean for this to get off topic.  While there are many strategies and stop-gap solutions we can and will try from our end, this will ultimately require a  programming solution.  Even if it means hardwiring the AI manager to remove any pitcher who gives up x runs.  I believe Shaun is a perfectionist who would like to see this simulate the complex world of baseball precisly.   i believe it does - except in this one instance.  I intended my original post to be a heads-up to Shaun for something he might want to work on for next year's edition. 

Again, this is a fantastic product and much better than any i have ever played.  But as this thread was intended to influence Shaun in the direction we want the product to go -  I just wanted to put my 2 cents in for what is the  most irratating problem that needs to be addressed, in my opinion.   

(in reply to motnahp)
Post #: 56
RE: Tentative plan for "PureSim 2008/9" - 7/11/2007 7:47:19 AM   
motnahp

Great input and "healthy" discussion. Once Shaun adds the September call-ups into the program, that will help out some. I still feel that we users need to have the ability to decide the AI default number of pitchers on a staff, rather than having 10 as a global default.

(in reply to Leegen)
Post #: 57
RE: Tentative plan for "PureSim 2008/9" - 7/11/2007 8:16:18 AM   
KG Erwin

There's something else I'm seeing. The AI GM has no clue on how to manage the minors. I looked at several of my "Golden Age" teams. The AI had everyone clumped into AAA and AA. This does not bode well for any AI-controlled team improving in the future, other than through the free-agent draft or through trades.

I can see right now that creating a human-controlled dynasty is a foregone conclusion.

This tells me that the number one goal for PS2008 should be improving the AI routines. Everything else is secondary to that.

Post #: 58
RE: Tentative plan for "PureSim 2008/9" - 7/11/2007 8:32:17 AM   
motnahp

Thinking back on my current assn, I don't recall these pitcher anomalies in the first few seasons. I'll check my almanac tomorrow, but I'm almost sure that this problem didn't pop up until the assn was a few years old. If this is the case, it would lead me to believe that there's some sort of "aging" problem with the pitchers and how the AI interfaces them with each other. BTW, I've never gone with the in-season ratings change, so we can rule that one out competely.

I'll give it a detailed look tomorrow and post my results. I have 14 seasons (1969-1982) to examine. That should be enough to get an accurate picture of things.

(in reply to KG Erwin)
Post #: 59
RE: Tentative plan for "PureSim 2008/9" - 7/12/2007 12:31:10 AM   
modred

My 1 to 5 breakdown

Minus Ten
--------------

One
----
* More in-game graphics and animation (animated icons for fielders, runners etc..)
* Dynamic text Play by play engine (With ability for users to write their own?)
* Hiring/Firing of managers,
* Retired players could come back as managers
* Some simplified version of Rule 5 type draft? (Every time I look at this one it seems like it's more complicated than it's worth, but it's always hanging around on "the list")
* September call ups (40 man roster in September)
* Rain outs, delays and rain-shortened games
* View Game log in PSPNCast
* More new PSPN stories
* Ejections

Three
-----
* with different managers having different personalities, strengths, weaknesses etc.
* Optional ability for the association to automatically expand based on how it did in real life when playing with real players
* Store window positions on PSPNCast on a park by park case so the layout could vary a bit based on the individual park pics.
* Make suggestion button for ammy draft
* Playoff tie breakers (sudden death playoff)
* Allow users to modify / manually select hall of fame selections
* Wild card standings
* Balks
* More custom filter options on player lists
* Define what your team is looking for and have AI teams respond appropriately with offers
* One-off Exhibition games
* Option to look at / sign free agents available from the Team screen menu
* One page that shows the trade disposition and available $ of every team in all leagues (add to financial report?).
* Show blown save in pitching summary, same as W/L/S/H are shown now.

Four
-----
* In-game Box score on PSPNCast
* Brand new graphical roster view page with greatly expanded stats / new UI
* Add a tab to the player card that 3rd party developers could employ to write "player card add-ins"
* A screen to set all player usage settings at once as opposed to having to go to each of their player cards to do so
* Ability to archive box scores
* Import players from other associations into the current one
* Add a salary report (team and association) during that would be accessible during Free Agent bidding and Amateur draft.

Five
----
* Expanded drafting and trade functions and AI improvements
* UI improvements like remembering sort order on grids etc. The little things that add up
* Ability to try and train a guy to play a new position in the minors
* Improve the GM AI -- it needs to be a tougher opponent.
* Improved filtering when looking for players (Especially when looking for someone to trade for)

My additions
------------------
* 40 man total roster
* Pause and resume functions for drafts
* Button to check to tell AI to leave human player's roster alone
* Pluggable GM and Manage AI
* Mass Retire tool to clean up associations with hundreds of free agents
* Add number of players under contract to the financial report under "Misc. Reports"
* Improve AI prospect development
* Store separate filters for hitters and pitchers

(in reply to motnahp)
Post #: 60
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> RE: Tentative plan for "PureSim 2008/9" Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI